Does MSE improve eye area?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Doing research and most of the before and afters were MARPE devices. Only custom MSE was from Ronald Ead. My question is if you already have a PCT but it’s droopy and have dark circles, can that improve greatly with aggressive expansion of MSE?

@Golden Glass @SayNoToRotting @forwardgrowth

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, BackFromTheMogging and forwardgrowth
since it causes lateral expansion only possible effect to eye area is ipd increase, not the things you mentioned unfortunately

im no expert though, just by logic

since it causes lateral expansion only possible effect to eye area is ipd increase, not the things you mentioned unfortunately

And PFL since it may also be linked to IPD.

If you have wide set eyes.Will it make them worse

Mildly I would assume. Most of the improvment will come from subtle IPD and PFL enhancments.

But there is so much more to what makes eyes good looking.

How compressed the orbitals are and just as importantly- genetic soft tissue formation play just as big of a role..

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Mildly I would assume. Most of the improvment will come from subtle IPD and PFL enhancments.

How compressed the orbitals are and just as importantly- genetic soft tissue formation play just as big of a role..
So how would I in turn improve my eye area without the need of Taban? Wouldn’t FacePulling help with the under eyelid? So MSE+FP

How can you tell if you have wide set eyes
Measure from pupil to pupil then divide it by your cheekbone to cheekbone measurement. 63-64mms is average whilst 59mms is the minimum (unless you have a below average skull size). This is called ESR (Eye Separation Ratio). Also, nasal bridge thickness must be considered as well.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I just want the same eye area as my cousin 😔 I’m 4 inches taller yet he’s a complete slayer due to his top tier eye area

Attachments

• C2EAC7AF-1933-406F-9864-250FFA5EC684.jpeg
    C2EAC7AF-1933-406F-9864-250FFA5EC684.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 5A283CEB-8BBB-4E0E-966A-EB55E08A6FA3.jpeg
    5A283CEB-8BBB-4E0E-966A-EB55E08A6FA3.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 1DDE798D-9548-4FE4-A71B-7848936FA956.jpeg
    1DDE798D-9548-4FE4-A71B-7848936FA956.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 122
I just want the same eye area as my cousin 😔 I’m 4 inches taller yet he’s a complete slayer due to his top tier eye area
looks nt maxxed

This is not top tier

• +1
Reactions: 000
His eye area is sliiiiiightly above average, not top tier.

I'm pretty sure Jaw Hacks posted a video about MSE and its effects in the skull.

He mentioned that it increase the IPD very SLIGHTLY.

PFL?
You ded srs bro?

I can’t see the top-tier eye area

not much, check before after x-rays from @varbrah

It slightly expands PFL and IPD
27B8C142 0A2C 443A 9F50 91877557C940

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Pretty sure MSE has little to no effect on IPD and PFL

Just get lower lid retraction theory
I don’t have another 10K to burn. MSE will help with Zygos and that’s all I need. Hopefully FacePulling/Mask helps with lower eyelid. I believe in @retard and @CopeAndRope

I don’t have another 10K to burn. MSE will help with Zygos and that’s all I need. Hopefully FacePulling/Mask helps with lower eyelid. I believe in @retard and @CopeAndRope
Are you going to do facepulling during MSE?

Are you going to do facepulling during MSE?
If it’s possible yeah. @nelson and @Golden Glass says it is. I was talking is PSL terms the last time I spoke with my ortho and he said “what’s FacePulling?” Next time I’m going to say “reverse head gear”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
If it’s possible yeah. @nelson and @Golden Glass says it is. I was talking is PSL terms the last time I spoke with my ortho and he said “what’s FacePulling?” Next time I’m going to say “reverse head gear”
Keep me posted. I'm seeing my ortho next week and I'm going to inquire about MSE.

Bro tell them face mask

For that I have already developed a highly experimental chewing technique, but you all know about it already.
Where's the thread for that?
Measure from pupil to pupil then divide it by your cheekbone to cheekbone measurement. 63-64mms is average whilst 59mms is the minimum (unless you have a below average skull size). This is called ESR (Eye Separation Ratio). Also, nasal bridge thickness must be considered as well.
Fuck!!! I have 63mm and still look like a cyclopse cause of my bizygo