Does Ronald Ead from Jaw Hacks have a mogger lower third?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox

think I've been spending too much time on this site that I can't tell anymore :lul:

before PSL I would've said that it looks weird and unaesthetic but idk at this point. he does have a very wide bigonial width which a lot of people here attribute to their irl slayer friends

thoughts?

The shape looks weird imo like his cheekbones should be bigger

no looks like a hamster
needs bones not overdeveloped masseters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Jason Voorhees, CursedOne and 3 others
that jaw shape looks only good on brad pitt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Pumanator
View attachment 1237656

think I've been spending too much time on this site that I can't tell anymore :lul:

before PSL I would've said that it looks weird and unaesthetic but idk at this point. he does have a very wide bigonial width which a lot of people here attribute to their irl slayer friends

thoughts?
I think because his mandible is so much wider than his maxilla

View attachment 1237656

thoughts?
he looks alright , like 6/10 , would reach 7 with better hair and 8 with a cheekbone and zygo arch implant

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
he looks alright , like 6/10 , would reach 7 with better hair and 8 with a cheekbone and zygo arch implant
a zygo implant that extends into the zygomatic arch would also increase the facial width so idk if that would be a good idea tbh

this is why I always say masseters are shit. If you want a wider jaw get a fucking chin wing for like 5000€ ffs.

• +1
this is why I always say masseters are shit. If you want a wider jaw get a fucking chin wing for like 5000€ ffs.
Jaw implants always mog chin wings. Wanting Chin wing = you dont have overbite = you need implants

agreed. not a big fan of large masseters.

gave up chewing pretty much straight away after I started

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and randomvanish
from the shape we can see that bigonial that he got is due to massester

He don't have the sharp look cuz it's not bone

But overall his jaw is good, his pheno ruined him

• +1