Does this happen to you?

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
When something good happens to you or in your life in general, you become happy but then you become sad again when you realise you are still a subhuman.

Subhumans can never find happiness anywhere because they always remind themselves that they are subhuman lol :lul::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Deleted member 2426, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Yes, whatever success I experience in life is immediately stomped down by the fact that I'm ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, SHARK, BigBoy and 1 other person
One of the negatives of taking the blackpill is that things that you previously felt proud about now render you emotionless, although that's balanced vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and BigBoy
One of the negatives of taking the blackpill is that things that you previously felt proud about now render you emotionless, although that's balanced vice versa.
legit

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing
Whatever i do outside I suddenly recall my face and ashamed of how subhuman looking I would be

Legit. Another effect is that I’m not scared of complete darkness anymore whatsoever. I used to be very scared when I was young but now I couldn’t give a fuck. I walk home from uni and have to cross a small forest and graveyard. I just walk through the pitch darkness. I don’t care if someone murders me or some ghost rapes me I have nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Legit. Another effect is that I’m not scared of complete darkness anymore whatsoever. I used to be very scared when I was young but now I couldn’t give a fuck. I walk home from uni and have to cross a small forest and graveyard. I just walk through the pitch darkness. I don’t care if someone murders me or some ghost rapes me I have nothing to lose.
Same fucking lol

Nothing matters now

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
the worst is when your on your laptop watching a movie , and the screen goes dark for a second, you see your ugly face in the screen, kills the mood tbh.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Festrunk
You can never recover

the worst is when your on your laptop watching a movie , and the screen goes dark for a second, you see your ugly face in the screen, kills the mood tbh.
Dude, this. Seeing my reflection makes me want to die.