Does this Pakistani girl look better than Salludon?

Who looks better?

• Total voters
Menalookingcurry

Menalookingcurry

Iron
@SecularIslamist @Jason Voorhees @ascendedd

Salludon:
Screenshot 2024 10 11 213243
Screenshot 2024 10 11 213019

Paki girl:
Paki8 1
Paki9

Tbh, I think in Pakistan the girl would be considered more attractive, due to her European coloring (I don't think she is frauding). Salludon, while extremely good looking, still has typical shitskin coloring that is common in Pakistan. The girl's coloring is much more rare in Pakistan. I know irl they're both effectively looksmatched top 1% Pakis, but if you had to choose, who would you say is better looking?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and SecularIslamist
Honestly to make it more simple, the girl smv mogs salludon (tbh she smv mogs whole forum) but salludon mogs in terms of pure attractiveness and beauty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
Honestly to make it more simple, the girl smv mogs salludon (tbh she smv mogs whole forum) but salludon mogs in terms of pure attractiveness and beauty
Nigga any mtb+ smv mogs this whole forum

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Nigga any mtb+ smv mogs this whole forum
Brutal, all of us looksmaxxing and spending money and time and shit just for a mtb to smv mog us is henious and a crime

Yeah that girl has higher SMV but not rarity.
Salludon is much more rarer than the girl. In fact as far as I know Salludon is in a league of his own out of two billion curries.

Meanwhile you can find girls like that if you look hard enough.

• JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange
Yeah that girl has higher SMV but not rarity.
Salludon is much more rarer than the girl. In fact as far as I know Salludon is in a league of his own out of two billion curries.

Meanwhile you can find girls like that if you look hard enough.
she doesn’t have higher smv than salludon not even close but yes she’s common frauding mtb imo

she doesn’t have higher smv than salludon not even close but yes she’s common frauding mtb imo
She's a girl. Any MTB+ on social media or dating app has a higher SMV than Salludon by virtue of being a girl. Trust me they think they're entitled to him and men validate their beliefs.

yea 5/10 girls smv mog any chads