Does thumbpulling or beltpulling work? This will fix my problem and save me 10k for bimax. Is it safe?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Does thumbpulling or beltpulling work? This will fix my problem and save me 10k for bimax

Saw astrosky say u need to do it all day every day for years for minimum results

Saw a belt pulling contraption and it looked extremely dangerous

My problem is my maxilla is rotated downwards causing downward growth and making me slightly recessed

Is it safe to rotate ur maxilla like that? I can't see it being safe tbh I feel like i'll die. but is that even a bad thing?

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Growth Plate
Certainly. Just look at this beltpulling before and after. She did it for 7 years everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mug, doondoonwilliams and 10 others
Do hard mewing tbh. Bimax is cope if your whole face is recessed.

Most recessed people need Lf2 or 3 to really fix their recession through surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and datboijj

Most recessed people need Lf2 or 3 to really fix their recession through surgery.
does it actually work tho

It did work for me, but only in a way. Aka zygomatic arches prominence.
did it make u less recessed? thumbpulling or beltpulling? how often ?

Fuck bro. She probably surgerymaxxed, got with a tall chadlite and reproduced :lul:
better looksmaxxer than everyone on this looksmaxxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
ive beltpulled for probably over 200 hours in total the past couple years. it will move your maxilla forward fast if you do it with a lot of force(I stuck the belt into my bathroom cabinet and just sat there. Problem is it moves the bottom teeth forward which gives you monkey mouth and its a pain in the ass to fix. i’d recommend you clench for FG. i get much better results doing that now.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 9670
did it make u less recessed? thumbpulling or beltpulling? how often ?
Hard mewing and not a change that I can notice. It improved the cheekbones and the zygo arches though

ive beltpulled for probably over 200 hours in total the past couple years. it will move your maxilla forward fast if you do it with a lot of force(I stuck the belt into my bathroom cabinet and just sat there. Problem is it moves the bottom teeth forward which gives you monkey mouth and its a pain in the ass to fix. i’d recommend you clench for FG. i get much better results doing that now.
what if i dont wanna bring my maxilla forward but rotate it upwards slightly? will work? did u feel its dangerous? did u not feel any weird pains or anything at all?

what if i dont wanna bring my maxilla forward but rotate it upwards slightly? will work? did u feel its dangerous? did u not feel any weird pains or anything at all?
It doesn't rotate the maxilla that happens overtime with mewing. Also yea your teeth get sore after about 3 hours of facepulling but nothing dangerous

It doesn't rotate the maxilla that happens overtime with mewing. Also yea your teeth get sore after about 3 hours of facepulling but nothing dangerous
why wouldnt it rotate if thats literally the angle we're pulling? like an extreme version of mewing?

i dont wanna mew 24/7 every day for years for it to probably still not change

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, mug, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
why wouldnt it rotate if thats literally the angle we're pulling? like an extreme version of mewing?

yea if you want your face to collapse then rip it forward with a belt, you will regret it.

yea if you want your face to collapse then rip it forward with a belt, you will regret it.
what if i want to just pull it upwards so rotate it slightly? is it possible without ripping my face apart?

also cage thread

what if i want to just pull it upwards so rotate it slightly? is it possible without ripping my face apart?
if you pull your sutures apart they will fall downwards leaving you een more retarded looking then before. I went through this whole thing and ended up with problems that only subsided after the use of a palatal expander. SO thats what I would reccomend for u.

if you pull your sutures apart they will fall downwards leaving you een more retarded looking then before. I went through this whole thing and ended up with problems that only subsided after the use of a palatal expander. SO thats what I would reccomend for u.
what if i dont want a palate expander? i want rotation not expand? how to i rotate?

what if i dont want a palate expander? i want rotation not expand? how to i rotate?
rotation may not matter as much as you think, i only noticed after breaking out of the computer room that many chads have strong bone structures, long faces or slightly downswung, and still surrounded by women. My face is slightly downswung and its not even a slight worry after bonesmashing for very long periods of time. And yeah i know you dont want to bonesmash, but if you already have bone structure, you dont need this shit. If you dont have bone structure(i didnt) well then idk what to tell you. I bonesmashed. I know you wont, but it worked for me.

after/before
Sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

do u know of someone having lf3?, i only see deformed niggers taking it, it is really dangerous it seems

rotation may not matter as much as you think, i only noticed after breaking out of the computer room that many chads have strong bone structures, long faces or slightly downswung, and still surrounded by women. My face is slightly downswung and its not even a slight worry after bonesmashing for very long periods of time. And yeah i know you dont want to bonesmash, but if you already have bone structure, you dont need this shit. If you dont have bone structure(i didnt) well then idk what to tell you. I bonesmashed. I know you wont, but it worked for me.

after/before View attachment 1732638
rotation does matter a lot, i think that you refer to chads with tall maxillas that to the common eye appear downsung but thye arent

• +1
do u know of someone having lf3?, i only see deformed niggers taking it, it is really dangerous it seems
Do you know if you want Lefort 2
Or Lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

When facepulling, how do you prevent the relapse that happens during sleep when you're relaxed?

Also aren't you afraid that clenching can damage your teeth?

No

• JFL
Does thumbpulling or beltpulling work? This will fix my problem and save me 10k for bimax

Saw astrosky say u need to do it all day every day for years for minimum results

Saw a belt pulling contraption and it looked extremely dangerous

My problem is my maxilla is rotated downwards causing downward growth and making me slightly recessed

Is it safe to rotate ur maxilla like that? I can't see it being safe tbh I feel like i'll die. but is that even a bad thing?

tubthumping?

Hard mewing and not a change that I can notice. It improved the cheekbones and the zygo arches though
Mewing since only 3 weeks and my jaw and my cheekbones totally changed, the man who created mewing is a hero

• Woah
Mewing since only 3 weeks and my jaw and my cheekbones totally changed, the man who created mewing is a hero
how did they change?

Wish I could show my zygo arches before and after hard mewing over the course of some weeks. Went from a boneless bloated looking face to one that have at least some bone definition.

And although lower jaw improved definition wise, I still have my doubts for growth from mewing alone. So yeah definition change, but probably chewing helped for size way more.

It would rotate the maxilla if it worked. In my opinion you should just do hard mewing. Like as hard as you can and it will strengthen your tongue.

how did they change?
My maxilla is slightly more forward-grown, my mandible is also more forward (because of the maxilla move).
My cheekbones are significantly more visible
I look better from profile
I breath and sleep better
And more importantly, my jaw is wider, really, i touch my jaw every morning and my jaw is significantly wider, my bones changed, it's not an illusion because of the masseter.
I'm 15 so obvioulsy it works better (my puberty isn't finished) but mewing is definitely worth, in 3 months i'll mog Alain Delon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 17829
What's your routine with beltpulling? daily a couple of mins ?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17829
cap, pics for proof of ur deformation

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
What's your routine with beltpulling? daily a couple of mins ?
U prefer clenching to beltpulling?

The thing about teeth moving due to the belt pulling is unfortunate idk how you solved that issue? Perhaps this is a rare situation where having braces on your teeth would be best when beltpulling?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend