Doing second ever 72hr water fast tonight

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I am going to shed last bits of fat off my abdomen with 3 days water fast, second ever in my life, first one was very very hard to do.

I'll sacrifice two trainings for this and I hope to lose 800g-1000g of pure fat within those days. I estimate I am around 5kg away from being very shredded.

Current weight: 71kg
Manletism: 177cm

Let's see what happens, will I finally see first bits of my abdomen muscle for the first time in my life? Clock will start tonight.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5634, GarixTheChad and 18 others
i believe in you bro short term suffering for a nice reward at the end :)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ThreadMatters, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Mirin bro, I too have stubborn fat in the abdomen area and cheeks, the only way to get rid of it is starving tbh. It's worth it tho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Emzi, Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others
im trying to go for a 21 day fast starting today, im trying to get to a 32 inch waist, last i did was 4 days. if i reach a week i'll be encouraged to go longer.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, Yerico7, fauxfox and 5 others
Mirin bro, I too have stubborn fat in the abdomen area and cheeks, the only way to get rid of it is starving tbh. It's worth it tho.
Be chad or die tryin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Over and Deleted member 4645
Having visible abs is minimum requirement to be even considered human by prime girls. There is nothing more pathetic than bloated skinnyfat belly.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, Hero of the Imperium, RoundHouse and 11 others
Having visible abs is minimum requirement to be even considered human by prime girls. There is nothing more pathetic than bloated skinnyfat belly.

Indeed bro, it's not just my abs I also had a lot of fat on the waist making me look like a female JFL. LOW BF OR NOTHING.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Over
Yo bro, could you post some physique photos? I'm same height and I would like to compare myself to see how many KG until I'm truly lean

• +1
Reactions: Over
Post motivated me to do a 48 hr fast tmrw. Mirrin dedication

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Bigfatpersonboy and Over
Good luck brother.

• Love it
I am going to shed last bits of fat off my abdomen with 3 days water fast, second ever in my life, first one was very very hard to do.

I'll sacrifice two trainings for this and I hope to lose 800g-1000g of pure fat within those days. I estimate I am around 5kg away from being very shredded.

Current weight: 71kg
Manletism: 177cm

Let's see what happens, will I finally see first bits of my abdomen muscle for the first time in my life? Clock will start tonight.

View attachment 647327
Dry fasting is better btw

Yo bro, could you post some physique photos? I'm same height and I would like to compare myself to see how many KG until I'm truly lean
Fat cunt. My abdomen seems flatter but there is no definition at all.

20200906 122024 20200906 122005 20200906 121948

It looks pathetic. I hate it. Also I haven't eat much from morning so it gets bigger by the end of day. I want at least some abs definition and obliques.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and LowTierNormie
Fat cunt. My abdomen seems flatter but there is no definition at all.

View attachment 647424View attachment 647425View attachment 647426

It looks pathetic. I hate it. Also I haven't eat much from morning so it gets bigger by the end of day. I want at least some abs definition and obliques.
Thanks brah, I'm like 3-4kg fatter and I can notice the difference. I'm starting a 7day water fast today, your post motivated me. Good luck on yours :feelsautistic:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Over
Basically consume nothing but water? Not even supplements? I'm new to this

• +1
By not building muscle abs it'll be harder to look like this
I am gymmaxing 2 months atm I do abs rollout and Russian twister training hard as fuck i just want to shred asap so I can start eating and not be on gay deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
I am gymmaxing 2 months atm I do abs rollout and Russian twister training hard as fuck i just want to shred asap so I can start eating and not be on gay deficit.
Then you're doing good

• +1
1kg fat loss in 3 days? will u be drinking water 24/7? ngl i may try, i ate like 300 calories yesterday, i was so high on phenibut i didnt even crave food at all
might continue the fast today

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6873 and Over
you have zero muscles bro shoud have taken a Sarms cycle first
Your gonna look like auschwitz victim if you continue

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sinjiyam, Yerico7, Over and 1 other person

True.
You should had hit the gym during 1 year at least, jfl if you think chico, o'pry and barrett do not exercice.
You're 177cm and you'll be framecel too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Go to the gym regardless. Good luck.

• +1
1kg fat loss in 3 days? will u be drinking water 24/7? ngl i may try, i ate like 300 calories yesterday, i was so high on phenibut i didnt even crave food at all
might continue the fast today
7500cal is 1kg of fat. My maintenance is around 2042 for those 3 days with no gym. I'll burn 6000 calories so like 700-800g of fat.

Yes water only. Idk about mixing it with other stuff, you need 0 calories inside ur mouth so that ketosis keeps on going and you eat your own fat.
Muhhh big muhhh roids

True.
You should had hit the gym during 1 year at least, jfl if you think chico, o'pry and barrett do not exercice.
You're 177cm and you'll be framecel too.
No you don't know what you are talking about. Its better to get shredded first then do clean slight surplus. Its hard to progress with weights when you're on permanent deficit.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
7500cal is 1kg of fat. My maintenance is around 2042 for those 3 days with no gym. I'll burn 6000 calories so like 700-800g of fat.

Yes water only. Idk about mixing it with other stuff, you need 0 calories inside ur mouth so that ketosis keeps on going and you eat your own fat.

Muhhh big muhhh roids

No you don't know what you are talking about. Its better to get shredded first then do clean slight surplus. Its hard to progress with weights when you're on permanent deficit.
Im not saying get roids size but you have litteraly 0 muscle bro
Dont be surprised when you end up with zero muscle still skinnyfat

Also JFL at doing water fasts
I get it you want a quick solution but there isnt one unless you roid
Chill tf out and lift for one 1 year then try cutting

• WTF
Reactions: yorker12
You can still workout while fasting, just don't go as hard, but since its your 2nd ever 72h fast, it might be too much for you.

But yeah, you have 0 muscle under the fat. You're the definition of skinny fat.

Don't expect to look super good after you get your abs.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 110
Dont be surprised when you end up with zero muscle still skinnyfat

Also JFL at doing water fasts
I get it you want a quick solution but there isnt one unless you roid
Chill tf out and lift for one 1 year then try cutting
Yes and no, if youre skinny fat like OP, then its not gonna do wonders, but if you have a decent muscle base, you can get a crazy effective cut with water fasting.

I have had 4 big cuts, 2 of them been water fasting based. I lost the least amount of strenght/muscle after the water fast cuts.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 110
I OHP 32.5kg I got some nice progress in gym for only 2 months, how is this no muscle?

20200828 122230

Being lean > muuuuhhhhhh muscle, girls don't give a fuck about your muscle they care about abs veins and lean sports physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 110 and yorker12
I would consider dry fast, or even better do a dry fast for the first 36hrs as an intro to the rest of the water fast: you lose fat much quicker and have something to look forward too - i.e. you can drink water after 36 hrs. I do a 40 hr dry fast once per week. It speeds up autophogy too. Your body breaks down fat to make its own water. Like 2L in the first 24 hours.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yorker12 and Over
I OHP 32.5kg I got some nice progress in gym for only 2 months, how is this no muscle?

View attachment 647859

Being lean > muuuuhhhhhh muscle, girls don't give a fuck about your muscle they care about abs veins and lean sports physique
JFL, girls want to be thrown around and dominated, if you cant even lift your girl up, youre subhuman to her. They like a sports physique, which you don't have (yet)

But for real, 32.5kg OHP is barely beginner level, if you cut down to aushwitz level and then lean bulk, youre gonna be in a good spot.

Continue praying in the iron church and it will repay you greatly brah.

I lost the least amount of strenght/muscle after the water fast cuts.
Yeah, you dont lose much muscle unless you go fucking 2 months fast and I am going just 3 days.

if you cut down to aushwitz level and then lean bulk, youre gonna be in a good spot.
That is the plan.

Right now I am on permanent deficit which stunts my gym stuff so I decided to get done with fat ASAP ASAP, then I lean bulk +200cal surplus.

Shredded cunt with no muscle > skinnyfat cunt with no muscle. Having abs is number one step to be considered human.

• Love it
Reactions: yorker12
Yeah, you dont lose much muscle unless you go fucking 2 months fast and I am going just 3 days.

That is the plan.

Right now I am on permanent deficit which stunts my gym stuff so I decided to get done with fat ASAP ASAP, then I lean bulk +200cal surplus.

Shredded cunt with no muscle > skinnyfat cunt with no muscle. Having abs is number one step to be considered human.
My biggest mistake was training on a permacut, when I was 105kg+, I should have just cut down and bulked up, it really slowed my progress down, you have the right idea.

As for OHP, I started getting compliments on my shoulders when I had a 60kg OHP.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Over
I would consider dry fast, or even better do the first 36hrs as a dry fast as an intro to the rest of the water fast: you lose far much quicker and have something to look forward too - i.e. you can drinm water after 36 hrs. I do a 40 hr dry fast once per week. It speeds up autophogy too. Your bodt breaks down fat to make its own water. Like 2L in the first 24 hours.
Nah i dont want to play with dehydration. I am on final stage of getting lean i think, I need like 5kg to be very low BF, maybe like 2kg to see first outline of abs.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
My biggest mistake was training on a permacut, when I was 105kg+, I should have just cut down and bulked up, it really slowed my progress down, you have the right idea.

As for OHP, I started getting compliments on my shoulders when I had a 60kg OHP.
Indeed fuck permacut my progress is slow because of this. I bench 42.5kg and deadlift 70kg atm and I started 2 months ago with empty barbell and while cutting.

Not gonna be skinnyfat ever again.

I would consider dry fast, or even better do the first 36hrs as a dry fast as an intro to the rest of the water fast: you lose far much quicker and have something to look forward too - i.e. you can drinm water after 36 hrs. I do a 40 hr dry fast once per week. It speeds up autophogy too. Your bodt breaks down fat to make its own water. Like 2L in the first 24 hours.
Are there any proven benefits of dry fasting other than feeling like shit while you do it?

Are there any proven benefits of dry fasting other than feeling like shit while you do it?
Yeah watch Alex Becker videos on it. Basically it makes your body break down fat into H20, so it speeds up fat break down. Supposedly 1 day of dry fast counts for 3 days of water fast.

Personally I do it for 36 hours and don't experience problems. You're body produces its own water.

Yeah watch Alex Becker videos on it. Basically it makes your body break down fat into H20, so it speeds up fat break down. Supposedly 1 day of dry fast counts for 3 days of water fast.

Personally I do it for 36 hours and don't experience problems. You're body produces its own water.
Nah i rather not dehydrate my skin tbh it's too extreme.

im trying to go for a 21 day fast starting today, im trying to get to a 32 inch waist, last i did was 4 days. if i reach a week i'll be encouraged to go longer.
damn bro mirin ur courage and dedication good luck

• +1
Reactions: manossarik, Hozay and Over
absolutely fucking lol if you fell for the meme thinking you don't lose muscle after fasting for 72 hours

on top of that, if you're skinnyfat, it means your subhuman estrogenic body can't hold onto muscle to save its life, so you'll lose an even LARGER portion of pure muscle in this fast.

Huge vouch I did this and last 4 pounds and like 2 of which were muscle

• +1
Reactions: androgenic and Deleted member 6963
Would it take long to get to 14%? I just started my fast, its going to be a hard 3 days.
Would it take long to get to 14%? I just started my fast, its going to be a hard 3 days.
I would say 1 month or a bit more, you need to lose around 3 kg of pure fat to be at that percentage

• Woah
Huge vouch I did this and last 4 pounds and like 2 of which were muscle
Bullshit. How do you know you lost 2lbs of muscle and not water/glycogen?

I would say 1 month or a bit more, you need to lose around 3 kg of pure fat to be at that percentage
Say i lose around 600g-800g of fat with this fast so around 2.5kg left damn maybe next month I'll achieve my biggest goal right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Looks like you have no muslce body fat around 15-17%( maybe less hard to tell form this pic alone) or so.
I have some muscle i am not that skinny irl but for now getting lean for aesthetic abs is more important than bulking.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998