Doing second ever 72hr water fast tonight

Jews telling us we must eat 3 meals a day but our bodies are made for fasting, our ancestors ate maybe 1 meal a day and had to have strength to hunt and kill animals and run around.

Yeah our bodies are made for fasting bro! bro our ancestors ate 1 meal a day bro! they also die at age 25 so may as well kys right?
listen faggot, i will try to explain it nicely to u even tho you don't have much of a brain so u read one article and think it has to be true.
you don't look at your fucking ancestors you retard. who told you they wouldn't have been stronger if they would eat 3 times a day?
hu? ofc they didn't eat as much as we do because food was harder to find, whoa! who thought. you would give them 3 meals a day
and they would eat 3 meals a day, they would not post ''but muh fasting, i need to be hungry to hunt'' ''muh lower belly''
idiot. but who knows, maybe soon enough i will see you running around killing animals, alpha boy.

Good job so far bro, I’m also gonna do a 3 day fast refeed for a day then do another 3 days. From my understanding after that 72 hour mark you lose most of your appetite and you experience really good cognitive effects.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Yeah our bodies are made for fasting bro! bro our ancestors ate 1 meal a day bro! they also die at age 25 so may as well kys right?
listen faggot, i will try to explain it nicely to u even tho you don't have much of a brain so u read one article and think it has to be true.
you don't look at your fucking ancestors you retard. who told you they wouldn't have been stronger if they would eat 3 times a day?
hu? ofc they didn't eat as much as we do because food was harder to find, whoa! who thought. you would give them 3 meals a day
and they would eat 3 meals a day, they would not post ''but muh fasting, i need to be hungry to hunt'' ''muh lower belly''
idiot. but who knows, maybe soon enough i will see you running around killing animals, alpha boy.
Didn't read a single word from your essay. Kill yourself faggot.

Good job so far bro, I’m also gonna do a 3 day fast refeed for a day then do another 3 days. From my understanding after that 72 hour mark you lose most of your appetite and you experience really good cognitive effects.
Sitting at 47 hours i am not that hunger as when I am in deficit. I just miss the act of eating somehow. Brain is constantly telling me to eat something. Also damn I am cold when its 20'C outside.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, karbo and SexyMofo
SmartSelect 20200908 200113 Clock

Went to kitchen for water and got big food cravings tbh as I looked at tasty food lying around, but I am fine now.

22 more hours from which 9 ill be unconscious so 13 hours of agony.

First 24 hours isn't that bad but second day is where it hits you harder.

I will be done tomorrow at 18:00 and this Friday ill go to gym and see if I lost any strength (like faggots here saying that you lose muscle)

Should i go tomorrow? Haha that would be crazy, tbh I feel weak and cold. I might get too dizzy.
slonk electrolytes if you feel like that
you can always try it out, if you feel lightheaded you dont have to continue/go heavy

• +1
Day went quickly. I coped with games from morning till like 18:00

Now im gonna watch some movies and then get free 9 hours off clock with sleep.

How many kilos would I have to lose if I am 18% now to get to 14%?
I'm doing my weekly 40 hr fast from tomorrow. First 36hr is always dry fast. Worls way better.

• So Sad
I’m on day 4 water fasting

• +1
I'm doing my weekly 40 hr fast from tomorrow. First 36hr is always dry fast. Worls way better.
36hr dry fast thats another 36 hrs away from death and it dehydrates skin so I wouldn't want that.

Damn i almost forgot how hard was my last 72hr fast...

36hr dry fast thats another 36 hrs away from death and it dehydrates skin so I wouldn't want that.

Damn i almost forgot how hard was my last 72hr fast...
Honestly not true. Body produces own water. When i first tried it it was basically same as water fast. Just don't worry. Massively speeds up fat loss and cell autophogy. Beem researching this for long time.

I’m on day 4 water fasting
Damn thats a lot I wouldn't want to go like a week unless you gave me cyberpunk 2077 and gta 6 to play so I can suppress my cravings and play all day

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Damn thats a lot I wouldn't want to go like a week unless you gave me cyberpunk 2077 and gta 6 to play so I can suppress my cravings and play all day
I don’t even have cravings anymore. And the dopamine from seeing myself look leaner everyday keeps me going

• +1
I don’t even have cravings anymore. And the dopamine from seeing myself look leaner everyday keeps me going
Yeah ill have to go back to traditional deficit after and starve all day. But will see, I got 2030cal maintenance atm so I burn 0,26kg of fat every day on fasting, already half kilo down.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
SmartSelect 20200909 080724 Clock

Just woke up and feeling ok. Gonna drink some water with salt soon. 10 more hours.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko and malignant
Didn't read a single word from your essay. Kill yourself faggot.

I can't hear you barking! eat some and bark louder! louder!

SmartSelect 20200909 132928 Clock

Only 4 and half hour left.

Today i didnt feel as hungry as yesterday. My hunger was suppressed pretty much to an 0. If I had some more willpower I could extend the fast for tomorrow morning maybe, but I don't want to.

At 18:00 I am breaking it with small banana then some time later ill eat scrambled eggs.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and ItzDanny
Results bro?

Check my guide if you haven't.
You mentioned your first fast was hard, it doesn't need to be if you get fat adapted first.
Fasting is a godsend.