Doing second ever 72hr water fast tonight

Bullshit. How do you know you lost 2lbs of muscle and not water/glycogen?

Say i lose around 600g-800g of fat with this fast so around 2.5kg left damn maybe next month I'll achieve my biggest goal right now.
my scale calculates both fat and muscle, idk how accurate it is tho ofc

my scale calculates both fat and muscle, idk how accurate it is tho ofc
It is not accurate at all.Those scales use electrical current and some random formulas to "calculate" those things, but they arent reliable at all

• +1
Reactions: Over
Yeah watch Alex Becker videos on it. Basically it makes your body break down fat into H20, so it speeds up fat break down. Supposedly 1 day of dry fast counts for 3 days of water fast.

Personally I do it for 36 hours and don't experience problems. You're body produces its own water.
Why the fuck would you listen to him lmao, he has 0 medical background and is know as a scam artist JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Nah i rather not dehydrate my skin tbh it's too extreme.
Don't listen to him he's pulling that shit out of his ass and watches a scam artist on youtube JFL

Found 0 studies on your body producing its own water.

Only thing I could find about dry fasts are kidney failure lmao :feelsuhh:

• +1
Don't listen to him he's pulling that shit out of his ass and watches a scam artist on youtube JFL

Found 0 studies on your body producing its own water.

Only thing I could find about dry fasts are kidney failure lmao :feelsuhh:
Almost 19 hours into fast now. Just playing MGSV to pass on time.

• Woah
Reactions: yorker12
Almost 19 hours into fast now. Just playing MGSV to pass on time.
Drink a shittone of water and if you get headaches/feel fagitue, eat some salt and magnesium, ya got this.

Drink a shittone of water and if you get headaches/feel fagitue, eat some salt and magnesium, ya got this.
A bit dizzy now and very cold, whenever I fast i always am cold.

How many teaspoons of salt should I drop into my glass of water?

A bit dizzy now and very cold, whenever I fast i always am cold.

How many teaspoons of salt should I drop into my glass of water?
Not a lot, I just put some on my tongue and drink water over it untill i don't want any more, more than a teaspoon would be too much imo, tbh no clue, don't over do it :D

Very true about feeling cold, same here, i need an extra layer when I am fasting.

• +1
Not a lot, I just put some on my tongue and drink water over it untill i don't want any more, more than a teaspoon would be too much imo, tbh no clue, don't over do it :D

Very true about feeling cold, same here, i need an extra layer when I am fasting.
Just dropped some salt into my glass and drank it.

How do I get magnesium tho idk if I got any in my house

Just dropped some salt into my glass and drank it.

How do I get magnesium tho idk if I got any in my house
If you don't have magnesium powder/pills, then only from food, go to a pharmacy, get some magnesium citrate or chelate, don't get magnesium oxide, any magnesium form except oxide will be good.

AFAIK for electrolytes, salt will have the biggest impact, but anecdotally, magnesium helped with sleep for me.

You might have trouble sleeping tonight, don't be surprised about that.

• +1
If you don't have magnesium powder/pills, then only from food, go to a pharmacy, get some magnesium citrate or chelate, don't get magnesium oxide, any magnesium form except oxide will be good.

AFAIK for electrolytes, salt will have the biggest impact, but anecdotally, magnesium helped with sleep for me.

You might have trouble sleeping tonight, don't be surprised about that.
I'm fine with sleep. Sodium will do enough tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yorker12
Day went quickly. I coped with games from morning till like 18:00

Now im gonna watch some movies and then get free 9 hours off clock with sleep.

How many kilos would I have to lose if I am 18% now to get to 14%?

Damn im fat.... fuuuuck I want to be 13%
if my scale is accurate you are probably 15%. can you still workout on a fast? also I hear real green tea has 0 calories, could drink that?

• +1
if my scale is accurate you are probably 15%
I am surely at least 16% and below 20% so around 17-19%/20% right now. At 15% you have first definition of abs that's visible.

Yea you can workout but don't go hard. No idea about tea i dont drink it.

I am going to shed last bits of fat off my abdomen with 3 days water fast, second ever in my life, first one was very very hard to do.

I'll sacrifice two trainings for this and I hope to lose 800g-1000g of pure fat within those days. I estimate I am around 5kg away from being very shredded.

Current weight: 71kg
Manletism: 177cm

Let's see what happens, will I finally see first bits of my abdomen muscle for the first time in my life? Clock will start tonight.

View attachment 647327
how active you plan to be during these 3 days?

• +1
I am surely at least 16% and below 20% so around 17-19%/20% right now. At 15% you have first definition of abs that's visible.

Yea you can workout but don't go hard. No idea about tea i dont drink it.
green tea has many health benefits, including fat burning. also thought to increase T. my scale says I'm 17% and my abdomen is significantly less lean than yours

• +1
green tea has many health benefits, including fat burning. also thought to increase T. my scale says I'm 17% and my abdomen is significantly less lean than yours
Scale is dog shit. Judge with eye. At 15% you have first abs definition.

Image0
SmartSelect 20200907 221208 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
then I guess 0,7 kg is max fat you can lose
Good 700g is decent for me, i am around 3kg away from being like 14-15% bodyfat. I might do 3 days fasts every few months just for health benefits and anti aging & autophagy

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I am going to shed last bits of fat off my abdomen with 3 days water fast, second ever in my life, first one was very very hard to do.

I'll sacrifice two trainings for this and I hope to lose 800g-1000g of pure fat within those days. I estimate I am around 5kg away from being very shredded.

Let's see what happens, will I finally see first bits of my abdomen muscle for the first time in my life? Clock will start tonight.

View attachment 647327
you can still train fasted you just have to go a little easier and slonk snake juice

• +1
you can still train fasted you just have to go a little easier and slonk snake juice
Should i go tomorrow? Haha that would be crazy, tbh I feel weak and cold. I might get too dizzy.

I’m starting my 3 day fast rn rn

My magnesium and shit for snake juice comes tommorow so I might even be able to go longer

• +1
I’m starting my 3 day fast rn rn

My magnesium and shit for snake juice comes tommorow so I might even be able to go longer
Almost 39 hours in, just woke up, halfway there. Gonna drink some water with a bit of salt.

SmartSelect 20200908 085709 Clock

weak shit, do a week

View attachment 647327
See you in the afterlife OP.
If nor congratulations to you on cortisol maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
The only good thing i can see that would come out of this is mental thugness check, it's hard. stupid..but hard.

The only good thing i can see that would come out of this is mental thugness check, it's hard. stupid..but hard.
Educate yourself on fasting then.

41 hours in i feel ok a bit tired. I really would like to eat something.

Educate yourself on fasting then.

41 hours in i feel ok a bit tired. I really would like to eat something.

I'm educated about that, that's why you will never see me starving myself for 72hr :)
but GL anyway, not hating just think it's stupid ngl.

I'm educate about that, that's why you will never see me starving myself for 72hr :)
but GL anyway, not hating just think it's stupid ngl.
Fasting has health and anti aging benefits hoe is this stupid? Also fastest way to burn fat.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
  • Hmm...
how is it going overall?

• +1
how is it going overall?
Hungry, I eat some salt so I don't get headaches and dizziness. Its 20'C and I am cold. I sometimes think about food but playing games all day help so you are doing something.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Hungry, I eat some salt so I don't get headaches and dizziness. Its 20'C and I am cold. I sometimes think about food but playing games all day help so you are doing something.
already seeing some results facially/body wise?

• +1
I'll sacrifice two trainings for this and I hope to lose 800g-1000g of pure fat within those days
"800g-1000g of pure fat within those days"

LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Over
if you are skinnyfat you have shit t in first place. inject son

"800g-1000g of pure fat within those days"

LMAO
its possible if he exercises monkey. though most weight will be glycogen, water

already seeing some results facially/body wise?
Nothing besides my belly is very flat now and empty. This 3 days will cost me 700g of fat.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Its weird feeling. I am not that hungry, my belly doesn't hurt that bad, but I just miss the act of eating.

Jews telling us we must eat 3 meals a day but our bodies are made for fasting, our ancestors ate maybe 1 meal a day and had to have strength to hunt and kill animals and run around.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
Its weird feeling. I am not that hungry, my belly doesn't hurt that bad, but I just miss the act of eating.

Jews telling us we must eat 3 meals a day but our bodies are made for fasting, our ancestors ate maybe 1 meal a day and had to have strength to hunt and kill animals and run around.
Experienced the same thing when I did a 1 week water fast, what are you planning on breaking the fast with?

• +1
Experienced the same thing when I did a 1 week water fast, what are you planning on breaking the fast with?
One banana then hour later more food

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
One banana then hour later more food
Consider water melon it is the ultimate breaking a water fast food, very easy to digest

Consider water melon it is the ultimate breaking a water fast food, very easy to digest
Cba going to shop just to buy it.

44 hours in, got some food cravings

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd