@Dope is actually a currycel manlet pretending to be 5'10

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
It's also possible he's just a hypocrite and just thinks he needs LL at 5'10 dispite being above average height in India. ~ Unlikely but possible.

Anyway here's the proof:

Spending 100k on limb lengthening won't even get you close to the psl you gain from doing it on your face. To even think about LL when you have to be on a forum like this at 5'11 is a 0 iq move.

^ Here he says getting LL at 5'11 is low IQ. Yet he thinks he needs it at 5'10 unless he's a lying manlet. 5'10 is above average in India (where he lives)

Parihar truly is the best doctor for the price. But India is pretty shit and you have to stay there long term.
Dr. Parihar was directly trained under Paley as well, but then again, it is fucking india.
Top 5 are:
Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian, Parihar, Danghoon Lee

^Dude just basically confirms he's from India here as it's obvious he's doing research into LL and is in fact the guy from the LL forum

Are you seriously that mentally disabled? 6'2 is 1 in every 20, and 6'3 is 1 out of 100. No girl will notice an inch especiallyar heights that tall. You're so aspie for even thinking 6'3 is any different from 6'2. I never understand how manlets think they can say the ideal height is muh not enough

^ Here the manlet mentions to me how 1 inch isn't noticeable. Yet at a supposed 5'10 he wants LL and getting LL at 5'11 is 0 IQ? Jfl

Why did I expose him?
Normally I wouldn't care especially since most of the forum wont either but the fact that he made fun of me for being a manlet dispite being a subhuman manlet himself that was just RPing annoyed me enough to do some research and get some evidence.

This also does show us that some members are lying though so don't just take anything you read for granted. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH TOO

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/ ~ this is the forum he uses
The cherry on top is they're both starting collage.
Dope is a manlet for sure.

@Dope = Biggest coper on the forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190907-210402_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20190907-210402_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20190907-214817_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20190907-214817_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, MrGlutton, Deleted member 2581 and 6 others
not a single word

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2205
imagine going to a forum to argue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 5 others
gj detective

imagine going to a forum to argue
Its not like we didn't learn anything from it.
Like I mentioned. It shows us that we do need to do some of our own research and to take anything on this forum with a grain of salt.
E.g. people could inflate results about height/muscle gains so don't expect the same result as someone else.

Some times I rage being 5'10. I'm not actually considering it in the future. Most of the research I shared was collected when I was 5'7 at 14-15 lol

imagine wanting to go from manlet to manlet

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bustdown, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, currymax and 2 others
And yeah gj findig my on limb lengthening forum lol. I larped as manlet to see how much height I can gain. If I say muh I'm 5'10 and want to get to 6'2, all the manlets will rage and ban me

Rent free.

@6ft5manlet thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Its not like we didn't learn anything from it.
Like I mentioned. It shows us that we do need to do some of our own research and to take anything on this forum with a grain of salt.
E.g. people could inflate results about height/muscle gains so don't expect the same result as someone else.
ded srs?

And yeah gj findig my on limb lengthening forum lol. I larped as manlet to see how much height I can gain. If I say muh I'm 5'10 and want to get to 6'2, all the manlets will rage and ban me

Rent free.
Sure.
I live I Texas boyyo
Sure.

And I'm 5'10 too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
@Dope is dope.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Ritalincel
Manlet rage detected. Keep raging at me bro. I love rent free inside your mind you retarded manlet.
Coping manlet currycel
It's over

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Pendejo, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Wow OP, you must be living a very interesting life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Krezo, Pendejo and 1 other person
Lol at this manlet. He's raging so much at being 5'6, that he made a whole thread on me to convince people I'm not 5'10.

You just can't fathom that someone who's 4 inches taller than you is consider limb lengthening can you? Check when the account was made, last week or so. I've claimed I was 5'10 for a while now on this forum. If you want, I wi measure myself and prove that I live in Texas

Screenshot 20190907 230749 DuckDuckGo

I heightmog you by 2 inches
I think you're RPing so hard you actually started to think you're 5'10 and live in Texas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Manlet vs manlet

The extend aspies reach never fails to amaze me

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Quite a lot of effort put into this thread.
He’s living rent free in your skull.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and didntreadlol
Leave my boy @Vishnuk alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 2205, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
@Dope hop on mkope677 asap

This is what happens when you overcope on something.
Bruh you're a 5'4 curry.
I'm 5'10 bro. Do you want proof that I'm 5'10 and live in Texas? I don't mind living inside your head bro.

I'm 5'10 bro. Do you want proof that I'm 5'10 and live in Texas? I don't mind living inside your head bro.
I'm G. Anyone who's just straight up believing that you're 5'10 is painfully gullible though.
Evidence is against you.

Don't take anything you read on here for granted ya cels.

Anyway I gotta go back to my actual research.

I'm G. Anyone who's just straight up believing that you're 5'10 is painfully gullible though.
Evidence is against you.

Don't take anything you read on here for granted ya cels.

Anyway I gotta go back to my actual research.
So you claim that I live in India and I'm 5'4, but you don't want evidence opposing that?

5'6 manlet rage.

So you claim that I live in India and I'm 5'4, but you don't want evidence opposing that?

5'6 manlet rage.
What you gonna do? Post your zip code and prove you live there?
I can guarantee anything you show could be easily frauded.
But sure. If you want go ahead and show proof

What you gonna do? Post your zip code and prove you live there?
I can guarantee anything you show could be easily frauded.
But sure. If you want go ahead and show proof
Frauded how? How would I fraud my height? I will literally take a video of me walking up to a door, and you can see that I'm not 5'4.

You have no proof that I'm 5'4. I've claimed 5'8 in April, and multiple times claimed 5'10, and revealed to @BigBoy that I'm actually 5'9.6

5'10 is manlet tier bro. I don't want to anger manlets by saying I'm 5'10 to get banned of the forum, because that's what happened last time. I wanted to originally gaain 4-5 inches, but I'd be in with 6'1.

Meanwhile you're here trying to argue that I'm 5'4. I can't believe you'd fall for such an obvious larp,just so you can finally feel happy with mogging someone at a measly 5'6. Did I hurt you boyyo?

Frauded how? How would I fraud my height? I will literally take a video of me walking up to a door, and you can see that I'm not 5'4.

You have no proof that I'm 5'4. I've claimed 5'8 in April, and multiple times claimed 5'10, and revealed to @BigBoy that I'm actually 5'9.6

5'10 is manlet tier bro. I don't want to anger manlets by saying I'm 5'10 to get banned of the forum, because that's what happened last time. I wanted to originally gaain 4-5 inches, but I'd be in with 6'1.

Meanwhile you're here trying to argue that I'm 5'4. I can't believe you'd fall for such an obvious larp,just so you can finally feel happy with mogging someone at a measly 5'6. Did I hurt you boyyo?
Ngl it's you that seems kinda butthurt rn

You made a thread about someone larping to be a measly 5'10.
Cuz you're an ass.
Also you legit just confirmed you were RPing
You made a thread about someone larping to be a measly 5'10.
Low IQ tbh. You shot yourself in the foot trying to shoot mine

Attachments

• 1567896470299.png
    1567896470299.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1567896475559.png
    1567896475559.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1567896490852.png
    1567896490852.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2205 and didntreadlol
Did I hurt you sweaty?
1522040970528s.jpg

NO I didn't lol. I just said your post was claiming that I was larping to be 5'10.
Once again why would anyone larp to be 5'10? Only manlets of you would actually actually larp to be average jfl.

tenor.gif
You just won't stop shooting yourself will you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back