Dorsum + supraorbital implant combination

D

Deleted member 31497

Solstice
Wondering if supraorbital implants combined with dorsum augmentation can work together without looking uncanny

Basically connecting the root with the supraorbitals to avoid getting this look
IMG 6007

Any1?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Hi

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Looksmax forum but nobody actually does anything

Fking shithole

• +1
Reactions: coispet
So you're trying to avoid the shark look? What's your plan??

• +1
So you're trying to avoid the shark look? What's your plan??
Yes gonna be getting huge advancement to my jaw and maxilla next month but i wanna look more forward grown with a stronger nose bridge
But if i go too excessive w it ill get that subhuman shark look

wondering if u can combine it with supras to avoid it

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yes gonna be getting huge advancement to my jaw and maxilla next month but i wanna look more forward grown with a stronger nose bridge
But if i go too excessive w it ill get that subhuman shark look

wondering if u can combine it with supras to avoid it
Yea, consult with your surgeon to see if it'll actually harmonize, you might end up having to get genio too.

• +1
Cry we dont owe u anything for ur subhuman genes
Kill urself u bug eyed trash. U live in a 3rd world shithole u favela rat

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
I don't see why you couldn't - definitely adds complexity to the design, but I can see it working well if it fits your anatomy.

• +1
Wondering if supraorbital implants combined with dorsum augmentation can work together without looking uncanny

Basically connecting the root with the supraorbitals to avoid getting this look
View attachment 2608473
Any1?
@RealSurgerymax
Yes and that is exactly my plan in many cases.

Usually as a staged/coordinated approach. Looks much better to do Supra/glabella implant first to lower the apex of the brow and then follow up with rhinoplasty so the nasion is kept at a lower more natural level, otherwise nose gets too long.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Asspear and Deleted member 31497

Usually as a staged/coordinated approach. Looks much better to do Supra/glabella implant first to lower the apex of the brow and then follow up with rhinoplasty so the nasion is kept at a lower more natural level, otherwise nose gets too long.
Makes sense. Thanks for the reply u seem to be very knowledgable 🤝

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

on that note... do u think its possible to tweak supra implants in a way that lowers your eyebrows? Is that possible?

on that note... do u think its possible to tweak supra implants in a way that lowers your eyebrows? Is that possible?
Yes but guaranteeing that they lower the eyebrows take direct brow surgery, that is suturing the periosteum under the eyebrow (internally) to the implant. In these cases I design in suture anchor tunnels to do this. Here is a case I designed and assisted in the operation recently. Look close you can see the purple sutures.

IMG 5159
393647a2 8427 406c 8b15 14b20bc67521

It can be done through small incisions above the upper eyelid too, hidden in the crease. The full coronal incision in this case is because we also performed an orbital box Osteotomy.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boringthot, MTNAscension2, Asspear and 1 other person
Yes but guaranteeing that they lower the eyebrows take direct brow surgery, that is suturing the periosteum under the eyebrow (internally) to the implant. In these cases I design in suture anchor tunnels to do this. Here is a case I designed and assisted in the operation recently. Look close you can see the purple sutures.

View attachment 2609045View attachment 2609047

It can be done through small incisions above the upper eyelid too, hidden in the crease. The full coronal incision in this case is because we also performed an orbital box Osteotomy.
Wow never knew this was possible. Thanks for the insight. I should definitely schedule a consulation with u after i finish my first set of surgeries next month

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and ccwarrior

View attachment 2609045View attachment 2609047

Amazing - that's beautiful work right there. Genuinely gorgeous work.

Is that specific suturing standard amongst supraorbital implants? I know they aren't exactly the most common implant ever, but I'm curious if most surgeons are taking that into consideration. I hadn't really considered that the brows themselves might not sit as expected without it - seems like it should be standard, no?

• +1
Amazing - that's beautiful work right there. Genuinely gorgeous work.

Is that specific suturing standard amongst supraorbital implants? I know they aren't exactly the most common implant ever, but I'm curious if most surgeons are taking that into consideration. I hadn't really considered that the brows themselves might not sit as expected without it - seems like it should be standard, no?
The whole idea of drop-down Supras originated from me, and without special considerations pose great risk to the eyeball. So no, most surgeons don’t do them and almost no one knows the protocol to design them for any meaningful drop-down. Maybe they will do 1 or 2mm and call it the same but it’s not the same and they wouldn’t dare go more because they know if they try they will probably cause a diplopia or chronic migraines (however this team never has to date)

So no, on 2 separate orders, “most” surgeons aren’t doing this and they never will. Let them be part of the mediocre many.

However the fantastic few I work with, they will do it.

• +1
Reactions: boringthot, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
The whole idea of drop-down Supras originated from me, and without special considerations pose great risk to the eyeball. So no, most surgeons don’t do them and almost no one knows the protocol to design them for any meaningful drop-down. Maybe they will do 1 or 2mm and call it the same but it’s not the same and they wouldn’t dare go more because they know if they try they will probably cause a diplopia or chronic migraines (however this team never has to date)

So no, on 2 separate orders, “most” surgeons aren’t doing this and they never will. Let them be part of the mediocre many.

However the fantastic few I work with, they will do it.
Giant is truly built different then! Drop-down supras are probably the implant I want the second most to be honest.

Would you be able to elaborate on what great risk drop down supras pose to the eye without these special considerations?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 31497
Giant is truly built different then! Drop-down supras are probably the implant I want the second most to be honest.

Would you be able to elaborate on what great risk drop down supras pose to the eye without these special considerations?
They will push on the eyeball and cause double vision. Out of several dozen cases, one complicated revision case was misplaced slightly because of bone overgrowths not seen in the original ct scan. This misplacement cases double vision and 2 days post operative let the patient was rescanned where the misplacement was realized, an urgent re-positioning surgery was done on the morning and the double vision immediately resolved. This is a testament to the fact of our accuracy - to take you to the limit of maximal aesthetic improvement within safe limits. It took years to approach that point.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeek, Octavian_Augustus, jfbjfb and 5 others
They will push on the eyeball and cause double vision. Out of several dozen cases, one complicated revision case was misplaced slightly because of bone overgrowths not seen in the original ct scan. This misplacement cases double vision and 2 days post operative let the patient was rescanned where the misplacement was realized, an urgent re-positioning surgery was done on the morning and the double vision immediately resolved. This is a testament to the fact of our accuracy - to take you to the limit of maximal aesthetic improvement within safe limits. It took years to approach that point.
Thanks for the answer, that's fascinating stuff. Good to hear the turnaround was quick as well. I'm really looking forward to getting the chance to work with you in a year or so once I've got my funds together (bought a house this year - good move financially, poor move for aesthetics lol), because I don't really see anyone else making these strides. Even from just a purely technical perspective, the fact that these sorts of precise augmentations are possible is so fascinating to me. The future is definitely looking interesting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 31497