Drastic measures to reduce facial fat

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
This is for the hypothetical scenario where someone gets to sub 10% but still holds fat in their face. Not boneless wingcels, bone in with shit fat distribution. I’m not there myself but I’m skeptical about how lean I’ll be able to look after my cut. So that brings me to this discussion. Are there methods that can be used to redistribute fat or just kill off face fat? Here’s a really bad idea I had that just might work.

High testosterone supposedly means les fat in the face. Freezing parts of the body supposedly causes spot reduction of fat to burn energy and heat the area. Dnp supposedly burns fat like crazy.

So once you get lean everywhere else and but still can’t beat the chubby cheeks you could try this:
-run test
-add anavar to cancel test bloat
-run dnp but at a low dose so you don’t die
-spend a few weeks ldaring with ice packs on your face

Tada! Either you’ve become a lean faced Chad, turned into a skeleton, or died of a heat attack. No clue what would happen tbh but your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder and balding17yomanletcel
Going from 20% to 14% I went from a fat faced soyboy to a normie. The amount of fat I lost was like all from my face, it only goes at a certain low bf. Any above and fat redistributes back to the face.

That's me at least.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
What’s your T? Not roasting I’m jc bc people say high t=lean face, lean limbs, fat torso, but I’m the opposite despite pretty high t
@Mr manlet

Obviously I’ll shoot for 10% before I hop on dnp

What’s your T? Not roasting I’m jc bc people say high t=lean face, lean limbs, fat torso, but I’m the opposite despite pretty high t
@Mr manlet

It think it’s a meme
I have tested my t and it’s pretty high. Also have a lot high t features like strong stubble and good muscle genetics
But still I hold so much fat in my face
And I don’t know how I can get rid of that
I think the lowest I ever was is like 11-12%
I mean it’s pointless to go below 10% since it’s really hard to reach/hold

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Well Most people aren't down to 10%
Me myself I've seen a huge increment in facial bloat going from 14% to something I'd esteem around 16/17%
I used to see hollow cheeks in some lighting, now they're way subtler.

Anyway I'd say you could try ice packs to lower facial fat. They definitely make your face less bloated. I do them for 30 minutes sometimes and they make me feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and OOGABOOGA
It think it’s a meme
I have tested my t and it’s pretty high. Also have a lot high t features like strong stubble and good muscle genetics
But still I hold so much fat in my face
And I don’t know how I can get rid of that
I think the lowest I ever was is like 11-12%
I mean it’s pointless to go below 10% since it’s really hard to reach/hold
True my little brother is a senior in his and has all these skinny twink low t looking friends with lean faces.

I feel like my method could work but you’d gradually lose the effect as you gain weight. Your body would recognize fat distribution being out of homeostasis and put it back on your face first(in theory). Gonna need 10-20 pounds more muscle to maintain that low bf more easily.

Its over

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Well Most people aren't down to 10%
Me myself I've seen a huge increment in facial bloat going from 14% to something I'd esteem around 16/17%
I used to see hollow cheeks in some lighting, now they're way subtler.

Anyway I'd say you could try ice packs to lower facial fat. They definitely make your face less bloated. I do them for 30 minutes sometimes and they make me feel better.
I’ll stick it out with the osta/carda I just ordered until I’m cut to the butt. At least with my fat distribution my abs will look insane if I get that lean. What’s the leanest you’ve been?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
@Mr manlet

I'm high t as Fuck for natty, my nose and browridge are prominent.

Test got tested a few weeks ago, as I'm on fin. Even on that shit my face fat melted away.

I'm high t as Fuck for natty, my nose and browridge are prominent.

Test got tested a few weeks ago, as I'm on fin. Even on that shit my face fat melted away.
Alright, never been that lean ig I was deluded by my abs because I’ve almost never had arm vascularity except a bit when pumped. Maybe I’ll end up with a lean face who knows. I think I’ve got the bones for hollows.

• +1
dnnr: lose fat

I’ll stick it out with the osta/carda I just ordered until I’m cut to the butt. At least with my fat distribution my abs will look insane if I get that lean. What’s the leanest you’ve been?
I've been to 14% minimum.
I would have dropped to 12% if I didn't have an injury last year. It got me out of the gym for 1 whole year and still it's giving me problems.

• So Sad
I've been to 14% minimum.
I would have dropped to 12% if I didn't have an injury last year. It got me out of the gym for 1 whole year and still it's giving me problems.
I feel that pain bro, patellar tendinitis for the last year, hbu?

I feel that pain bro, patellar tendinitis for the last year, hbu?
SC joint instability. Both my clavicle used to pop out from my sternum.
It's a quite uncommon thing to happen, there's not much about that on the internet, only surgery seems to be able to solve that.

Luckily smh I've been able to get mostly rid of it, now I have to work through shoulder girdle weakness as I didn't raise my arms overhead for a year.

Everything should be OK now, got back to gymcelling a month ago and put back on 7 kg really fast

SC joint instability. Both my clavicle used to pop out from my sternum.
It's a quite uncommon thing to happen, there's not much about that on the internet, only surgery seems to be able to solve that.

Luckily smh I've been able to get mostly rid of it, now I have to work through shoulder girdle weakness as I didn't raise my arms overhead for a year.

Everything should be OK now, got back to gymcelling a month ago and put back on 7 kg really fast
Well glad you made it back! I’m still pting my knee right now. Can’t wait to get back in the rack, the heavy squat T rush is real

• So Sad
Well glad you made it back! I’m still pting my knee right now. Can’t wait to get back in the rack, the heavy squat T rush is real
Gym is the cure to everything. Makes bad days feel better

• +1
Gym is the cure to everything. Makes bad days feel better
Until you get mogged by 6’5 god-frame high schooler like I did yesterday

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin and IWantToMax
I feel like there's no way you get to a true sub 10% and still hold significant fat in your face.

• +1
I feel like there's no way you get to a true sub 10% and still hold significant fat in your face.
True I guess I’m picturing something more like YouTube 10%, so like 13%. My derm appointment to try and get accutane is this afternoon, wish me luck brah
Kybella is used to remove fat in the chin and neck. Here is a realself post about it using it other areas in the face, too long for me to bother reading.
Lots of responses mention nerve damage. Plus I’ve heard it is actually pretty underwhelming for its main role of decreasing sub mental fat. Yeet nigga.
dnnr: lose fat

Last edited: