Dude with 22k tinder matches sends me his Tinder data. It's brutal

life of chad
If amnesia has girls chicken out at the last minute, this guy definitely isn’t gl enough not to have that… maybe if they were all unattractive/overweight?

Even then I’m sceptical

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have thought about it many times. Actually what makes me think sometimes our male rating system is wrong is that users on here can't rate women at all. However, my coping for this men have various preferences in women some like chubby some like gym bunnies some like Asians, etc. but females only like generic chads.
Well, here's a guy who's not a generic chad outperforming generic chads on Tinder. This dude would be rated HTN or chadlite, at most on this site. I've seen other funny looking guys performing wonders on Tinder. Makes me think that our generic Chad archetype is flawed to an extent.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Xangsane
I'm glad the male gaze is finally being dismantled for what it is.... codswallop.
The "male gaze" doesn't exist, only in your deranged head. Nobody really thinks bodies like Schwarzeneggers are ideal.

Istockphoto 910457770 1024x1024 Istockphoto 1060287524 612x612

And if you think women aren't attracted to bodies like this, you are too far gone. These are close to the bodies that most men would consider ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser and fogdart
Have you ever thought that maybe women see men differently than our narrow autistic perception of attractiveness on this forum. As heterosexual males (i'm assuming) we can make educated guesses about what women want and find attractive, but women are the final arbiters of who's Chad or not.
Women are still attracted to or just as attracted to guys like Amnesia. If someone used Amnesias pics and swiped 1500 times a day, I would bet a million dollars he would get just as many if not more matches.

Smilepill strikes harder than an alcoholic father with a leather belt. Absolutely brutal.
Gotta pray to whoever invented SARPE, MSDO, Invisalign and lithium disilicate veneers instead of Gandy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Wallenberg, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
If amnesia has girls chicken out at the last minute, this guy definitely isn’t gl enough not to have that… maybe if they were all unattractive/overweight?

Even then I’m sceptical
@fogdart @444 @Biggdink @LooksOverAll
5'9 pill
Screenshot 20220506 214923

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Smilepill > every other pill.

Reminder:
In real life, this looks aspie, unfriendly and weird despite having amazing forward growth and dimorphism:

tumblr_oqneloNnWX1t11r9qo1_1280.png

Gets massively cucked by this in real life because of the smile pill:

Elh_xO_XgAEMqFo.jpg

Don't believe me? Search for comments made by real women about those two (Elias De Poot, Matthew Daddario).
De Poot is super polarizing, but Daddario is Gigachad to every women.

This is the main reason why the dude in the OP has 22k matches despite not being the most forward grown or being only 5'9...he doesn't have any major failo, and looks friendly, successful and high class due to his mogger smile and good enough looking face.

Again, the Smilepill doesn't forgive. Sooner or later PSL 7 Chad will have to smile in real life, and if the smile is shit...is going to get cucked HARD by 5.5-6 PSL with mogger smile like Daddario. That's how powerful and important it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mewton, fogdart and 1 other person

Reminder:
In real life, this looks aspie, unfriendly and weird despite having amazing forward growth and dimorphism:

Get massively cucked by this in real life because of the smile pill:

Elh_xO_XgAEMqFo.jpg

Don't believe me? Search for comments made by real women about those two (Elias De Poot, Matthew Daddario).

This is the main reason why the dude in the OP has 22k matches despite not being the most forward grown or being only 5'9...he doesn't have any major failo, and looks friendly, successful and high class due to his mogger smile and good enough looking face.

Again, the Smilepill doesn't forgive. Sooner or later PSL 7 Chad will have to smile in real life, and if the smile is shit...is going to get cucked HARD by 5.5-6 PSL with mogger smile like Daddario. That's how powerful and important it is.
low iq reddit moment. daddario gets comments like that because he's an actor and de poot is a model. even average looking actors like tom holland get comments like that. the reason why he has 22k matches is because he swiped right 1500 times a day. He matched with 28% of his right swipes. Similar or worse ratios compared to maher tinder experiments, for example.
Original 1
and to begin with, daddario is arguably better looking in the first place. not by autist psl standards but by real appeal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, A L P H A M A L E and fogdart
fuck lifefuel thread

low iq reddit moment. daddario gets comments like that because he's an actor and de poot is a model. even average looking actors like tom holland get comments like that. the reason why he has 22k matches is because he swiped right 1500 times a day. He matched with 28% of his right swipes. Similar or worse ratios compared to maher tinder experiments, for example.
View attachment 1668577
and to begin with, daddario is arguably better looking in the first place. not by autist psl standards but by real appeal

"daddario is arguably better looking in the first place. not by autist psl standards but by real appeal"

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, Daddario isn't better looking by PSL standards but is better looking overall. Same with dude in the OP, he isn't high PSL yet gets women tier swap ratio, very similar to gigachad, very high PSL Tyler Maher.
Why does that happen? Mostly the smile, coupled with his high class, high trust looks.
Daddario would get less comments if he was a model and not an actor but those comments will be the same and not polarizing like De Poot's.

"daddario is arguably better looking in the first place. not by autist psl standards but by real appeal"

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, Daddario isn't better looking by PSL standards but is better looking overall. Same with dude in the OP, he isn't high PSL yet gets women tier swap ratio, very similar to gigachad, very high PSL Tyler Maher.
Why does that happen? Mostly the smile, coupled with his high class, high trust looks.
Daddario would get less comments if he was a model and not an actor but those comments will be the same and not polarizing like De Poot's.
I don't think it has anything to do with smiling. I think guys like Niko are far above average looking, and people on this forum drastically underrate them because their eye area isn't perfect. Or people ignore all the things that make their faces aesthetic and attractive, and insist he is an average looking white guy and it's his hair getting the matches. It's no surprise to me he gets lots of matches, especially when he's swiping right 1500 times a day, because he's far above average looking. Not because of a smile.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I don't think it has anything to do with smiling. I think guys like Niko are far above average looking, and people on this forum drastically underrate them because their eye area isn't perfect. Or people ignore all the things that make their faces aesthetic and attractive, and insist he is an average looking white guy and it's his hair getting the matches. It's no surprise to me he gets lots of matches, especially when he's swiping right 1500 times a day, because he's far above average looking. Not because of a smile.

In your words:
"low iq reddit moment"

If he had a worse smile he would get way less matches despite being above average looking with his mouth closed.

Reminder:

Gets massively cucked by this in real life because of the smile pill:

Elh_xO_XgAEMqFo.jpg

This is what his mogger smile got him as a wife btw. Brutal. what would you rate the guy in OP on the psl scale?

Screen Shot 2022 05 06 at 63848 PM
Screen Shot 2022 05 06 at 63822 PM

@Xangsane rate him and his wife

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Oberyn
This is what his mogger smile got him as a wife btw. Brutal. what would you rate the guy in OP on the psl scale?

View attachment 1668615View attachment 1668616

De Poot's aspie stare probably got him a man instead of a wife.
5.5 PSL but mogger appeal gigachad in real life, has that wife because he wants to, not because it is the only one that likes him.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Without his smile he is HTN

De Poot's aspie stare probably got him a man instead of a wife.
5.5 PSL but mogger appeal gigachad in real life, has that wife because he wants to, not because it is the only one that likes him.
De poot has a maghrebi gf

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Dude spent 52 days on the app and had 22,314 matches meaning he was matching with about 429 new JBs every single day on average. His match rate was also 28%, closer to that of a woman. Meanwhile in the experiments I conducted on my own withh Amnesia and Salludon's pictures I barely got 100 likes each in one day, even with the newbie boost on Tinder and their "muh hunter eyes and bones". It seems PSL theories are on it's last legs as we speak. It's looking bleak for PSL chads in these streets. What could explain his insanely high match rate? Age pill, smile, skin, pheno? Drop your copes I'm all ears. Not even Tyler Maher could out perform this dude (I haven't seen any of his experiments in which he does this well). High class high trust pretty boy chadlite pill strikes again.

View attachment 1668063View attachment 1668064View attachment 1668065

Threads for Amnesia and Salludon experiments:

Bonus: this 6'4" masc Chadlite could barely get matches on Tinder
View attachment 1668072

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @geezcel
@MentalcelTyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
View attachment 1668577
yep...status and an insta account of 100s of thousands/ millions of followers will push a HTN to beyond Chad level SMV

• +1
Imagine getting 10000s of dollars worth of surgeries to have hunter eyes, chin projection, hollow cheeks like Amnesia and Salludon to get destroyed on Tinder by this feminine looking HTN/Chadlite.

what would you rate both of them on psl scale?
jokes on you brah im getting at least 200.000$ worth of surgeries

Doctor Surgery GIF by E!
surgery super bowl ad GIF by ADWEEK
Nbc Surgery GIF by New Amsterdam

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and fogdart
Just found this absolutely brutal Smilepill:

Notice how he's a textbook normie with good hair and mogger palate width. He is also just slightly taller than her, so probably average height.
Gentleman, preserve your hair and book an appointment with your favorite maxfac and ortho for SARPE, MSDO, Invisalign, veneers or whatever you need for the mogger 12 tooth smile.

Another, another savage Smilepill. Find a trusty ortho that will work with your blackpilled maxfac and pray to them instead of Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Oberyn, oldcelloser and 2 others
If it only lead to 7 casual sex i count that an L

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Just found this absolutely brutal Smilepill:

Notice how he's a textbook normie with good hair and mogger palate width. He is also just slightly taller than her, so probably average height.
Gentleman, preserve your hair and book an appointment with your favorite maxfac and ortho for SARPE, MSDO, Invisalign, veneers or whatever you need for the mogger 12 tooth smile.

Another, another savage Smilepill. Find a trusty ortho that will work with your blackpilled maxfac and pray to them instead of Gandy.

She mogs him to oblivion tf

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and NegativeNorwood
Yes, but she thinks the opposite. Mindblowing.
Yeah, i watched the video again she has beautiful side profile mirin. Tails is retarded for posting this if he thinks the guy mogs her.

Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, oldcelloser, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Yeah, i watched the video again she has beautiful side profile mirin. Tails is retarded for posting this if he thinks the guy mogs her.

View attachment 1672006

He chose a bad example to prove his point, that's for sure.
Also the guy has quite a protusive palate (failo) but still the mogger palate width coupled with straight, white teeth, NT behavior, good skin quality and hair tricked her into believing he's out of her league. It's absolutely brutal and humbling how much good and necessary info is covered here (jaw, zygos, dimporhism, etc), yet how much equally useful info is ignored (smile, palate width, being NT, etc). This also explains the OP post too, same situation as the guy in the video but being somewhat better looking overall.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Oberyn
More Tinder data from Niko, the Tinder enigma

View attachment 8p84svr9fvx81.webpView attachment iuqrx4q9fvx81.webpView attachment m3x1ltu9fvx81.webp

Tagging users in this thread

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @oldcelloser @gamma @germanlooks @NegativeNorwood

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101, germanlooks and 7 others

View attachment 1672832View attachment 1672833View attachment 1672834

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @oldcelloser @gamma @germanlooks @NegativeNorwood
Do you know where I can buy iv’s of estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Niklaus Mikaelson, germanlooks and 3 others
Ikr this feminine looking dude is slaying like crazy. It’s crazy how the average man matches with just 2.5% of their right swipes whiles Niko matches with a whopping 28% - more than 10 times that of the average man on tinder. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
Dude looks frauded to the moon. Gets mogged to death by masc slayers like Maher

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 7580
Pretty boy harmony cannot be recreated with any hormone or surgery, they’re hand crafted by God himself

That’s why psl always preferred (coped with) masc look, it’s much easier to be masc

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart

View attachment 1672832View attachment 1672833View attachment 1672834

He should've ran a player profile

His profile comes off too friendly. Especially with the way he texts these chicks (most dudes problem).

No sexual energy, flirting, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and fogdart
Saw this dude, even more impressive issues swiping in coppenhagan and London which are notorious hypergamy hellholes

• +1
Saw this dude, even more impressive issues swiping in coppenhagan and London which are notorious hypergamy hellholes
The copers in this thread need to read this

The copers in this thread need to read this
Talked to him quickly in the dms too. He's blackpilled but doesn't want to come across like he is

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude spent 52 days on the app and had 22,314 matches meaning he was matching with about 429 new JBs every single day on average. His match rate was also 28%, closer to that of a woman. Meanwhile in the experiments I conducted on my own withh Amnesia and Salludon's pictures I barely got 100 likes each in one day, even with the newbie boost on Tinder and their "muh hunter eyes and bones". It seems PSL theories are on it's last legs as we speak. It's looking bleak for PSL chads in these streets. What could explain his insanely high match rate? Age pill, smile, skin, pheno? Drop your copes I'm all ears. Not even Tyler Maher could out perform this dude (I haven't seen any of his experiments in which he does this well). High class high trust pretty boy chadlite pill strikes again.

View attachment 1668063View attachment 1668064View attachment 1668065

Threads for Amnesia and Salludon experiments:

Bonus: this 6'4" masc Chadlite could barely get matches on Tinder
View attachment 1668072

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @geezcel
that is not masc chadlite, he is a bodymaxxed ltn/normie at best

Tinder really is the best face rating app, his face wasn't clearly enough and even I can see it easily, now imagine how easily women can see how unattractive is his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, oldcelloser and Xangsane

Tinder really is the best face rating app, his face wasn't clearly enough and even I can see it easily, now imagine how easily women can see how unattractive is his face
Cope. He's experimenting in Miami and is getting 260 likes per day. Miami is harder to swipe in than nyc and LA. That's harsh numbers for him he told me

• +1

Kid even swipes in Sweden which is up there as a chad/stacy capital. 1k likes in nyc in one day.... keep coping that he's ltn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-184027_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-184027_Reddit.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Xangsane and Deleted member 16474
this 6'4" masc Chadlite could barely get matches on Tinder
that aint a chadlite at all bro he looks old as fuck :lul:
more like a tall gymmaxxed normie.....his results dont surprise me....geomaxxing will save him though

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 16474
Kid even swipes in Sweden which is up there as a chad/stacy capital. 1k likes in nyc in one day.... keep coping that he's ltn
I obviously say that from a worst case scenario place (most difficult, where he can't compete)

I should have added that he is chad in brazil/africa but a joke in Scandinavia

Cope. He's experimenting in Miami and is getting 260 likes per day. Miami is harder to swipe in than nyc and LA. That's harsh numbers for him he told me
I mean look at him, tried taking his best looking candid screenshot from video

looks like a long faced abused dog darker version of Ryan gosling

face is the most important thing on dating apps, that decides if a girl matches with you and possibly invites you over and even pays for your uber, chads live in different level

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and oldcelloser
I mean look at him, tried taking his best looking candid screenshot from video

View attachment 1685055

looks like a long faced abused dog darker version of Ryan gosling

face is the most important thing on dating apps, that decides if a girl matches with you and possibly invites you over and even pays for your uber, chads live in different level
I believe the kid on reddit though. He humble brags big time about it on the tinder sub. He has a good face and looks high class. He amhas some assynetries but he takes his photos correctly and it makes him look better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 16474
I believe the kid on reddit though. He humble brags big time about it on the tinder sub. He has a good face and looks high class. He amhas some assynetries but he takes his photos correctly and it makes him look better
:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all of his pics are trying to hide his face, it is so easy to see his insecurities there is a easy to spot pattern

"good photos that makes him look better"

the more the tries to hide his face the better for him I guess :lul:

meanwhile chad posts his low effort selfie and gets likes before even putting a bio in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all of his pics are trying to hide his face, it is so easy to see his insecurities there is a easy to spot pattern

View attachment 1685072View attachment 1685073View attachment 1685074

"good photos that makes him look better"

the more the tries to hide his face the better for him I guess :lul:

meanwhile chad posts his low effort selfie and gets likes before even putting a bio in
I think you and I had a bout of miscommunication. The 6'4 guy I agree. I'm talking about the blonde kid with 22k matches reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
No not this dude. The blonde kid I'm talking about
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

you should have specified that before cus I was talking about that walmart gosling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and ilovelamp08