Dude with 22k tinder matches sends me his Tinder data. It's brutal

How many girls open him asking for anal like they do with Maher?
7 dates out of 22.314 matches is dogshit tier

With my maher fish I got invited from multiple girls to their places after just around 100 matches
This dude gets way more matches than Tyler Maher because he has a very broad appeal and has high averageness, but women will be more sexual with Tyler because he has a more polarizing and dominant face. Also, he had 7 dates because he had Covid within the 52 days and couldn't meet anyone, regardless 7 new slays in less than two months is still top tier.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Melo95 and 2 others
7 dates out of 22.314 matches is dogshit tier

With my maher fish I got invited from multiple girls to their places after just around 100 matches
Nigga not everyone wanna fuck 2 girls/day

Also stop changing goal posts

Psl theories = curry copes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AlexBrown84, Chadeep and 2 others
He’s good looking and mogs the 6’4 “chadlite” imo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ken, Mewton, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, fogdart and 1 other person
i made a bumble experiment with his pics and alot of girls compliment his smile
just smile theory
imagine squinting like an aspie
I know a study in the past said, that for guys looking happy/smilling was least attractive.
But, I dunno, maybe that study outdated.

I think smilling pics get better ratings, replies. than aspie serious pics.

dnr but the guy in the vid is extremely soy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and fogdart
Send me his pics I want to do my own experiment on him and the pics of the girls he smashed

Send me his pics I want to do my own experiment on him and the pics of the girls he smashed
I'll send you the girls he fucked in DMs, but I tagged you in a post with better pics of him

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I’ve been saying this for the longest lol

This is why I use dating apps as a back burner .. it’s so much easier meeting chicks irl

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, ezio6, AscendingHero and 5 others
420 MATCHES per day?
so he was paying tinder gold and matching every like?
You talked about his match rate being 28%, so he was not matching every like from tinder gold, but swiping right 420/0.28 = 1500 girls per day? That sounds ridiculous.

he's probably had this account for months now, or its a larp of some crazy incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Oberyn and tyronelite
Nigga not everyone wanna fuck 2 girls/day

Also stop changing goal posts

Psl theories = curry copes

This is why I use dating apps as a back burner .. it’s so much easier meeting chicks irl
Imagine getting 10000s of dollars worth of surgeries to have hunter eyes, chin projection, hollow cheeks like Amnesia and Salludon to get destroyed on Tinder by this feminine looking HTN/Chadlite.
He’s good looking and mogs the 6’4 “chadlite” imo
what would you rate both of them on psl scale?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, oldcelloser and 7 others
420 MATCHES per day?
so he was paying tinder gold and matching every like?
You talked about his match rate being 28%, so he was not matching every like from tinder gold, but swiping right 420/0.28 = 1500 girls per day? That sounds ridiculous.

he's probably had this account for months now, or its a larp of some crazy incel
This is the data. He swiped right on 79,413 girls and matched with 22,314 girls in a span of 52 days. 22,314/52 is about 420 matches per day. He's not larping I have his IG profile and everything

IMG 0691

I find it funny how you attribute everything to his physical appearance and ignore that his photos are professional and outside home, he looks rich and outgoing

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, AscendingHero, Deleted member 18159 and 2 others
I find it funny how you attribute everything to his physical appearance and ignore that his photos are professional and outside home, he looks rich and outgoing
Lol you think an indian with professional photos will get even 0.1% of the matches he got? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon, 444 and 1 other person
Dude spent 52 days on the app and had 22,314 matches meaning he was matching with about 429 new JBs every single day on average. His match rate was also 28%, closer to that of a woman. Meanwhile in the experiments I conducted on my own withh Amnesia and Salludon's pictures I barely got 100 likes each in one day, even with the newbie boost on Tinder and their "muh hunter eyes and bones". It seems PSL theories are on it's last legs as we speak. It's looking bleak for PSL chads in these streets. What could explain his insanely high match rate? Age pill, smile, skin, pheno? Drop your copes I'm all ears. Not even Tyler Maher could out perform this dude (I haven't seen any of his experiments in which he does this well). High class high trust pretty boy chadlite pill strikes again.

View attachment 1668063View attachment 1668064View attachment 1668065

Threads for Amnesia and Salludon experiments:

Bonus: this 6'4" masc Chadlite could barely get matches on Tinder
View attachment 1668072

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @geezcel
He prolly set his location to worldwide and allowed both men and women to match with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ezio6, Oberyn and 2 others
This is the data. He swiped right on 79,413 girls and matched with 22,314 girls in a span of 52 days. 22,314/52 is about 420 matches per day. He's not larping I have his IG profile and everything

View attachment 1668270
yes, what i said, he was swiping right 1500 girls per day in average, thats crazy. And thats the girls he swiped RIGHT
he swiped 152991 times :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
So he was swiping 3000 girls per day left and right, strange as fuck

tbh it sounds like an incel larp, he took some pictures of someone and did it to post on reddit

Lol you think an indian with professional photos will get even 0.1% of the matches he got? :ROFLMAO:
a decent looking indian would get something, I'm sure about it. He looks rich and outgoing, jfl at questioning this after that tinder scammer dude.

This guy is gl AND with top tier pictures.

He prolly set his location to worldwide and allowed both men and women to match with him
I think he frauded something
Probably swiping in other countries or something, switching locations etc
There aren't 420 new girls in Tinder in Denmark everyday
He's gl though

Average face, how do you rate...:feelswat:
I just spoke to him and he said he swiped mostly in Copenhagen apart from 1-2 days in London, 1 day in Poland and 1.5 day in new york. He swiped just on women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, AlexAP and 1 other person

View attachment 1668270
Lets translate this to real life :feelshaha:

Every right swipe is = you approached a chick IRL you liked

Out of 70K approaches 20K agreed to exchange numbers. 57K was not interested

3.7K responded back to your texts but flaked, didn't respond, wanted attention etc. 18K never texted back after the # exchange

Out of the 3.7K that wasted your time only 7 had high interest to meet up with you & have sex

And on top of that the chicks are dealing with 1000s of other guys messaging her simultaneously

It's a numbers game on STEROIDS vs you approach a chick IRL (even though she still has dating apps) she's only focused on you at the moment and she sees everything about you IRL vs only still pictures and a bio

Brutal....

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ezio6 and Oberyn
I just spoke to him and he said he swiped mostly in Copenhagen apart from 1-2 days in London, 1 day in Poland and 1.5 day in new york. He swiped just on women.
Blackpillers are coping hard and grasping at straws rn

• +1
He looks high trust and approachable
Women confirmed themselves that DOM men lower their confidence so much, that they do not approach (stated that in several discussions within my social circle)
He looks above average with good hair, skin and other soft features but is nothing special
I see guys like that every day in Western Europe and they are far away from slayers
Jfl at thinking IRL he would outslay a Maher or Hernan Drago, masculine DOM features are really underrated in this forum due to the fact that 90 % of the members barely hit puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ezio6, AscendingHero and 3 others
yes, what i said, he was swiping right 1500 girls per day in average, thats crazy. And thats the girls he swiped RIGHT
he swiped 152991 times :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
So he was swiping 3000 girls per day left and right, strange as fuck

tbh it sounds like an incel larp, he took some pictures of someone and did it to post on reddit

a decent looking indian would get something, I'm sure about it. He looks rich and outgoing, jfl at questioning this after that tinder scammer dude.

This guy is gl AND with top tier pictures.
I doubt he's larping tbh. I'm following him on IG and I've seen his ex GF and all. The tinder swindler was swiping on women over 30 who were looking for a betabux to settle down with. This dude is fucking prime JBs (18 - 21). JFL if you think the tinder swindler will get any swipes from prime JBs. Even this 6'4" dude is getting nothing from JBs

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 7580
I doubt he's larping tbh. I'm following him on IG and I've seen his ex GF and all. The tinder swindler was swiping on women over 30 who were looking for a betabux to settle down with. This dude is fucking prime JBs (18 - 21). JFL if you think the tinder swindler will get any swipes from prime JBs. Even this 6'4" dude is getting nothing from JBs

View attachment 1668303
of course they aint getting Jbs, they do not look young nor good looking, jfl

anyway why is he doing this, why 3k swipes per day, is this dude crazy or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 14160

View attachment 1668270
how many followers does he have

View attachment 1668303
how do you rate his ex gf?

being masc is a joke

I regret ever roidcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and fogdart
this guy niko swiped on everybody in copenhagen in 52 days :lul: and your "masc chadlite" is just ugly, not even HTN. and he's swiping in america. has nothing to do with masc vs pretty boy looks

• JFL
Anyways the fatal flaw in comparing the Salludon and Amnesia experiments to Niko, is the fact that Niko swiped right around 1500 times a day. Did you swipe right 1500 times a day with the Salludon/Amnesia experiments? And why would you say they're 28 and swipe on 18-20 year olds? Regardless of how good looking they are, being 28 will be considered too old for a majority of girls that age, especially in Canada. And why choose a bumfuck city in Canada anyways? Why not a major European city? Or even NYC? It's almost like you purposefully did those experiments because you have an axe to grind and want to "prove" blackpill theory wrong or something :lul: Maybe I should re-do these tinder experiments for real this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Xangsane
Anyways the fatal flaw in comparing the Salludon and Amnesia experiments to Niko, is the fact that Niko swiped right around 1500 times a day. Did you swipe right 1500 times a day with the Salludon/Amnesia experiments? And why would you say they're 28 and swipe on 18-20 year olds? Regardless of how good looking they are, being 28 will be considered too old for a majority of girls that age, especially in Canada. And why choose a bumfuck city in Canada anyways? Why not a major European city? Or even NYC? It's almost like you purposefully did those experiments because you have an axe to grind and want to "prove" blackpill theory wrong or something :lul: Maybe I should re-do these tinder experiments for real this time
they're 21.

Well, I chose 28 because it is closer to my age. I wanted to see what a good looking 28 year old could get. I thought being Chad is all that matters for most girls and that if you look good, you'll be able to attract all kinds of women? I tested their profiles in Canada because that's where I live and I've done similar tests with other guys who did better than Salludon and Amnesia. I don't want to prove the blackpill wrong, I just want users here to know that what women find attractive and what we call "chad" may not necessarily be the same.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

We need more social circle maxxing threads

• +1
0.03% match to first date conversion rate…

• +1

this 100%

• +1
I'm glad the male gaze is finally being dismantled for what it is.... codswallop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, AscendingHero, fogdart and 1 other person
This guy's statistics just don't make sense to me. There is no way he can outslay real chads.

• JFL
0.03% match to first date conversion rate…
Those "dates" were just casual sex. Banging 7 new girls in less than 2 months is a LOT. the average man has 7 - 10 bodies in his LIFETIME. Sheesh y'all lack perspective tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, oldcelloser and Xangsane
He looks more attainable and close to JBs age

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Those "dates" were just casual sex. Banging 7 new girls in less than 2 months is a LOT. the average man has 7 - 10 bodies in his LIFETIME. Sheesh y'all lack perspective tbh.
Yeah he told me on Reddit on my greycel account he was just looking to hookup and gamed girls by taking them on cute dates then to his place
He also said he added bridgerton because women love that show and it signals he's just looking to hookup (netflix and chill)

I won't be surprised if he reaches the double digits this month, and triple digits this time next year.

• JFL
This guy's statistics just don't make sense to me. There is no way he can outslay real chads.
Have you ever thought that maybe women see men differently than our narrow autistic perception of attractiveness on this forum. As heterosexual males (i'm assuming) we can make educated guesses about what women want and find attractive, but women are the final arbiters of who's Chad or not.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, oldcelloser, AscendingHero and 3 others
Have you ever thought that maybe women see men differently than our narrow autistic perception of attractiveness on this forum. As heterosexual males (i'm assuming) we can make educated guesses about what women want and find attractive, but women are the final arbiters of who's Chad or not.
High trust chadlite prettyboy = "he's so cute he can take me on cute dates, would never leave me for a prettier girl and our mums would approve of him"

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and fogdart
Dude spent 52 days on the app and had 22,314 matches meaning he was matching with about 429 new JBs every single day on average. His match rate was also 28%, closer to that of a woman. Meanwhile in the experiments I conducted on my own withh Amnesia and Salludon's pictures I barely got 100 likes each in one day, even with the newbie boost on Tinder and their "muh hunter eyes and bones". It seems PSL theories are on it's last legs as we speak. It's looking bleak for PSL chads in these streets. What could explain his insanely high match rate? Age pill, smile, skin, pheno? Drop your copes I'm all ears. Not even Tyler Maher could out perform this dude (I haven't seen any of his experiments in which he does this well). High class high trust pretty boy chadlite pill strikes again.

View attachment 1668063View attachment 1668064View attachment 1668065

Threads for Amnesia and Salludon experiments:

Bonus: this 6'4" masc Chadlite could barely get matches on Tinder
View attachment 1668072

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @geezcel
his pics build a lifestyle, he looks high class and girls can imagine themselves sitting with him at these nice locations. Compared to autsitic selfies you niggas post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Mewton, fogdart and 1 other person
his pics build a lifestyle, he looks high class and girls can imagine themselves sitting with him at these nice locations. Compared to autsitic selfies you niggas post
High trust chadlite prettyboy = "he's so cute he can take me on cute dates, would never leave me for a prettier girl and our mums would approve of him"

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I have thought about it many times. Actually what makes me think sometimes our male rating system is wrong is that users on here can't rate women at all. However, my coping for this men have various preferences in women some like chubby some like gym bunnies some like Asians, etc. but females only like generic chads.

• +1
100% date to casual sex conversion rate seems very sus, sounds like lies to me. Basically not possible even if you ‘go direct’ and invite her straight over to yours

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Xangsane
100% date to casual sex conversion rate seems very sus, sounds like lies to me. Basically not possible even if you ‘go direct’ and invite her straight over to yours
life of chad