Dude with 22k tinder matches sends me his Tinder data. It's brutal

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

you should have specified that before cus I was talking about that walmart gosling
Yeah i just assumed we were talking about the guy from the title lol all good bro we agree it looks like. My apologies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, ilovelamp08 and Moggedbyevery1
the " masc chadlite" is cringe af

tf is that teacup photo LMFAOOOO

WTF????
0.18% chat to meetup ratio
View attachment 1668084
Absolutely pathetic. People here are saying that a 1/60-1/80 cold approach to lay ratio is bad, this blows It out of the matter and is much worse. My guess is that he probably didn't have intention of following through given how often he matched. Otherwise most lookism users could have closed more.

Lmao
He looks high trust and approachable
Women confirmed themselves that DOM men lower their confidence so much, that they do not approach (stated that in several discussions within my social circle)
He looks above average with good hair, skin and other soft features but is nothing special
I see guys like that every day in Western Europe and they are far away from slayers
Jfl at thinking IRL he would outslay a Maher or Hernan Drago, masculine DOM features are really underrated in this forum due to the fact that 90 % of the members barely hit puberty
Lmao greycel

Same here but to be fair i got near 4k in a harder city w the same amount of time. Not 20k but still, danemark is ez mode

How much have you ascended since your 2019 self. Can u pm me your new pics I swear I won’t go hard on you like I did on larsanova and many others :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
How much have you ascended since your 2019 self. Can u pm me your new pics I swear I won’t go hard on you like I did on larsanova and many others :owo:
I think like 1 psl. Its ok be harsh i want to ascend further if possible. And yes don’t take my beefs seriously i only joke around. :owo:

Be youthful and have an insanely harmonious smile that brightens up anyone's mood who looks at you

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
He should've ran a player profile

His profile comes off too friendly. Especially with the way he texts these chicks (most dudes problem).

No sexual energy, flirting, etc
I should try that indeed

• +1
Reactions: Loki, tyronelite and fogdart
Does autism and being non NT and coming from a non western background despite being of a similar "look" hurt my chances? I only got 84 likes in 24 hours before nuking my account.
What do u look like

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Absolutely pathetic. People here are saying that a 1/60-1/80 cold approach to lay ratio is bad, this blows It out of the matter and is much worse. My guess is that he probably didn't have intention of following through given how often he matched. Otherwise most lookism users could have closed more.
Pathetic turbo gynocentrism on looksmax.org

you can all serve Chad's creampie like this, imma have giga chads by surrogacy i know how lmao

Dude spent 52 days on the app and had 22,314 matches meaning he was matching with about 429 new JBs every single day on average. His match rate was also 28%, closer
How can i find out my match rate?
Dude needs a new thumb i guess after swiping on xx.xxx profiles. Which location be used? Must be several ones.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Dude spent 52 days on the app and had 22,314 matches meaning he was matching with about 429 new JBs every single day on average. His match rate was also 28%, closer to that of a woman. Meanwhile in the experiments I conducted on my own withh Amnesia and Salludon's pictures I barely got 100 likes each in one day, even with the newbie boost on Tinder and their "muh hunter eyes and bones". It seems PSL theories are on it's last legs as we speak. It's looking bleak for PSL chads in these streets. What could explain his insanely high match rate? Age pill, smile, skin, pheno? Drop your copes I'm all ears. Not even Tyler Maher could out perform this dude (I haven't seen any of his experiments in which he does this well). High class high trust pretty boy chadlite pill strikes again.

View attachment 1668063View attachment 1668064View attachment 1668065

Threads for Amnesia and Salludon experiments:

Bonus: this 6'4" masc Chadlite could barely get matches on Tinder
View attachment 1668072

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @geezcel
His supraorbitals are hollow than my wallet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart
How can i find out my match rate?
Dude needs a new thumb i guess after swiping on xx.xxx profiles. Which location be used? Must be several ones.
You can apply on the tinder website for the raw datafile and you'll get it in approximately 2-3 days, and then there's a website called https://tinderinsights.com/ that visualises the data for you. Swiped in Copenhagen most of the time, around a day in London, one day in NYC, and technically Sweden as my range from Copenhagen reaches across the boarder if I out my range over 18 miles. I don't think I did experiments at that time so the locations i ran after doesn't count in the results

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Germania and fogdart
You can apply on the tinder website for the raw datafile and you'll get it in approximately 2-3 days, and then there's a website called https://tinderinsights.com/ that visualises the data for you. Swiped in Copenhagen most of the time, around a day in London, one day in NYC, and technically Sweden as my range from Copenhagen reaches across the boarder if I out my range over 18 miles. I don't think I did experiments at that time so the locations i ran after doesn't count in the results
Thanks 💪
Will do it and upload my results maybe. City in Germany 600k people

• +1
Did it:

Stats

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Xangsane and fogdart
You match rate mog Niko to the ground. Post a thread on it and tag or send me the rest of the data for me to post a thread
PM me

I can upload pics of my profile here

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and fogdart