E V I S C E M O G G I N G the absolute fuck out of the SHUDRA DOG @DevNFS5 AGAIN.

What are you even talking about you abused dalit kutta
Why don't you ask the same question to the elders in your subhuman family when they narrate how their forefathers were literally lacerated to get converted?!

Your subhuman life makes me laugh:lul::lul:
You call me dalit while you live with a plethora of subhuman diseases running in your bloodline
You guys are literal narcissistic, non-achieving, contemptible rats and then you call me "dalit",

It is you self-entitled subhumans who give Indians a bad name. Tell me one good leader from your subhuman place you schizo shock therapy patient?!!

You low IQ pavement lickers should've long been shown your place, which would've avoided a lot of you subhumans coming up and verbally abusing every other Indian community.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@DevNFS5 @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AcneScars, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Why don't you ask the same question to the elders in your subhuman family when they narrate how their forefathers were literally lacerated to get converted?!

Your subhuman life makes me laugh:lul::lul:
You call me dalit while you live with a plethora of subhuman diseases running in your bloodline
You guys are literal narcissistic, non-achieving, contemptible rats and then you call me "dalit",

It is you self-entitled subhumans who give Indians a bad name. Tell me one good leader from your subhuman place you schizo shock therapy patient?!!

You low IQ pavement lickers should've long been shown your place, which would've avoided a lot of you subhumans coming up and verbally abusing every other Indian community.
what are you talking about :lul:

I'm not from kerala, i'm not from south india

White (pink) "people' are the albino brothers of pajeets. They're also similar in that Asians raped and conquered BOTH of them.

I have a personal rule: if the person keeps claiming that he looks white OVER AND OVER again, he is just a fucking standard shitskin that doesnt know his place.

Have you actually seen me you delusional coper?, weren't you the one feeling bad that I don't post about Indians/South Asians?, now you make fun of Indians because of skin colour.
Tenor 1

• JFL
what are you talking about :lul:

I'm not from kerala, i'm not from south india
Aren't you the Christian who boasted about being a superior Keralite?,
Which stage of dementia you are at to forget all of that?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Aren't you the Christian who boasted about being a superior Keralite?,
Which stage of dementia you are at to forget all of that?
You are coping so fucking hard
i'm not south indian
i'm not keralite what are you even saying

• JFL
I'm afghani jfl
keep coping you fucking ratdick dev
i'm not from south india
Yes, and we should believe your tales from the 'mental asylum'?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Yes, and we should believe your tales from the 'mental asylum'?
@AcneScars has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude. So much for his "humor"

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
@DevNFS5 post skin with timestamp

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Have you actually seen me you delusional coper?, weren't you the one feeling bad that I don't post about Indians/South Asians?, now you make fun of Indians because of skin colour.
View attachment 1236304

• JFL
Keep being delusional, if I never revealed that I was from India, you'd just say otherwise.
True I would probably be guessing that you were french

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr
  • JFL
Brown Indian undertone. Over for u cuck
Strange, all the coping Indians and whitecels on this forum will cope and will just say the opposite, while everyday people just say otherwise

• JFL
You are a Nordic guy. Most mediterranean people share a similar skin tone like me. You are just in denial
You are an Indian saying that you can pass as med
who's in denial

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, gamma, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
You are a Nordic guy. Most mediterranean people share a similar skin tone like me. You are just in denial
I'm not Nordic faggot. Why do you wanna be South European so fucking much.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
Yeah, so I went up to a blonde and smothered her to the point she calls me "Spanish", right?, And I have red undertones, you are just a color blind delusional coper
One ->BLONDE<- woman called you Spanish, congratulations you are now certified med
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, SadLivwr, gamma and 1 other person
Yeah, so I went up to a blonde and smothered her to the point she calls me "Spanish", right?, And I have red undertones, you are just a color blind delusional coper
You look brown asf. Piss tier coloring

One ->BLONDE<- woman called you Spanish, congratulations you are now certified med
Another middle aged American woman called me American looking. So?,

• JFL
@gamma called me italian after seeing my skin tone, i'm basically med bro

• Love it
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and volcelfatcel