Easiest way to tell if a foid has slept around a lot

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism
They can tell you your exact barefoot height down to the cm if you're 6'0-6'2, or they guess lower than your real height.

Once went out with this chick who guessed it perfectly and shes like fucking 5'3 and came to find out from one of my mates that she's easy as fuck and the biggest bop ever. Obviously I already kinda knew this since she gets fucked up on coke and caps every weekend blacking out clubbing. Apart from her and a couple others, everyone says I'm 6'2-6'3 (ranging from tall girls to short girls) with basically no exceptions, yet I'm 185cm on the dot without shoes.

Always watch out for this when you're speaking to foids, unless they're actually smart or just autistic af and has tall family members the same height then it doesn't really matter. So if they do this I guarantee you they're the biggest bops known to man that are absolutely obsessed with height and go clubbing a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, KhatcodaiA3, datboijj and 8 others
All girls are bops to Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, scrunchables, Imretarded? and 2 others
I intuitively see that from her physiognomy usually

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, datboijj, scrunchables and 3 others
They all want the same thing

but whether they get chad or not doesnt change a thing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I dont care, im destroying with my 7.6x5.6 anyway

I intuitively see that from her physiognomy usually
Also how they talk. What they wear isn't really a big indicator i've found unless it's giga slutty

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Height chasers are huge whores yeah

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
this is the most retarded theory ever what correlation does someone guessing ur height have to being a slut JFL at this autism

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this is the most retarded theory ever what correlation does someone guessing ur height have to being a slut JFL at this autism
How is it autism you fucking idiot this is based on my own personal experiences

how? big lips?
If I see big lips my paraphilia for blowjobs doesn't give me away, assuming the girl is thin and at least average. It's over

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, incelmogger and Imretarded?
If I see big lips my paraphilia for blowjobs doesn't give me away, assuming the girl is thin and at least average. It's over
ill only go for thin lip bitches

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, datboijj, incelmogger and 1 other person
why would you want to kiss thin liups bro and the head would be shit
lips like this
IMG 6364

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
fax big lips mean dick suck addicted whore

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and incelmogger