East Asian men have insane SMV — copers stay out.

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, vosx0, borntosuffer and 34 others
How do I tag the currychicken guy. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmac, iloveboobs and 5 others
my nigga gengar u rember me from 2020

Doesn't matter since they won't breed with them

Attachments

• Menstrual cycle alters face preference.pdf
    211.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, lil truecel and truthhurts
my nigga gengar u rember me from 2020
I am incredibly forgetful due to sleep-deprivation but if you’ve been here since 2020 then I must have interacted with you a few times. :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, GigaStacySexual, truthhurts and 1 other person
Dnrd + cope

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and PRIEST Sv3rige
insane smv for mumbai chicks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lordgandy2000, PrinceofDarkness, Ascеnd and 8 others
I am incredibly forgetful due to sleep-deprivation but if you’ve been here since 2020 then I must have interacted with you a few times. :ogre:
MY NIGGA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and NZb6Air
Doesn't matter since they won't breed with them
That’s because the foids are used as sex toys, East Asian changs let the cucks of the foids’ race betabuxx for their leftover. Brootal.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, truthhurts and NZb6Air
That’s because the foids are used as sex toys, East Asian changs let the cucks of the foids’ race betabuxx for their leftover. Brootal.
what

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
There are more fans than you know, women of all races. And yes, cute girls too. They even go to Korea because just because of k-pop and k-drama. They are even making groundbreaking records in the music industry. BTS alone made $70,000,000 in one tour. Selling out venues many places they go in the west. The most-selling album of 2023 was a k-pop album, with over 6 million sales. I have been a fan of those guys since 2017 so I’m happy for them. It’s a tough pill to swallow but easiest to do when you’re prettyboypilled. That is the idea that girls want prettyboys and not masculinely aesthetic men. It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21.
fr? is this unlimited smv?:lul:
4197bts166809

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: counterintuitive, Ascеnd, cromagnon and 7 others
Over when they see the 3x2 chinklet weenie

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Keep coping buddy boyo. Your oneitis is jamming out to Seven by Jungkook. :ogre:
no oneitis for islam maxxed chads waiting for arranged marriage

probably true though if my wife will be paki as curry foids love chinks for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, SEPRAY and brucewayne78
Over when they see the 3x2 chinklet weenie
Both western and non-western studies have shown that East Asian men are the same size on average as the other races.

If kpopmaxxed yes they have insane smv, non kpopmaxxed East Asians don’t do very well.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
no oneitis for islam maxxed chads waiting for arranged marriage

probably true though if my wife will be paki as curry foids love chinks for some reason
Not just Pakistanis but Arabs, Afghans, Turks, et cetera, as well.

Ur not even East Asian. Why are you coping so hard on their behalf?

Blatantly lying nontheless.

1. Anglo
2. Scandi
3. Slav
4. Balk
5. MED
21. East Asian

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, Abdullahm06, mr007 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Ur not even East Asian. Why are you coping so hard on their behalf?

Blatantly lying nontheless.

1. Anglo
2. Scandi
3. Slav
4. Balk
5. MED
21. East Asian
I don’t have to be a certain race to state truths.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PRIEST Sv3rige
Both western and non-western studies have shown that East Asian men are the same size on average as the other races.
post 1 from a reliable source. The average is less it’s a fact bruh

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, xantrooper and PRIEST Sv3rige
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Ghoulish
yeah this is true, I made a thread about it on my account that got deleted

East asian guys have insane smv to younger women, you'd think users would try and imitate them since they're into younger women

but nah they just come up with every cope in the book

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Gengar
Trash can exotic propaganda with k-drama and k-pop, that has managed to convince various underdeveloped teenagers to learn a new language from 0 and move to their country, in the hope that they will have that life they saw in these forms of media..

Instead, they found these 5'9 guys with 3 inches..

..in one of the countries with the highest rates of suicide, depression, sexism, misogyny, gender-based inequality, and with the lowest fertility rate..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, franziz, GabachoCopium and 2 others
post 1 from a reliable source. The average is less it’s a fact bruh
You can google it. I have already posted it before but I’m too lazy to look it up now. :Comfy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
You can google it. I have already posted it before but I’m too lazy to look it up now. :Comfy:
I googled it and every single one had them as tiny :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Trash can exotic propaganda with k-drama and k-pop, that has managed to convince various underdeveloped teenagers to learn a new language from 0 and move to their country, in the hope that they will have that life they saw in these forms of media..

Instead, they found these 5'9 guys with 3 inches..

..in one of the countries with the highest rates of suicide, depression, sexism, misogyny, gender-based inequality, and with the lowest fertility rate..
And here we cope.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PRIEST Sv3rige
Also, don't let bro find out about the 5'7 mutilated black guy, and what he could do with virgin stacys just by his breath..

You didn’t google it then. The studies are out there. :ROFLMAO:
Blud can't drop the studies because they don't even exist.

How is a mod allowed to spread this much misinformation?

Imagine all East Asians that will read this, get their hopes up, and then slit their throats once they realize that NO kpopmaxxing will save them.

• Hmm...
Ricecels are on par with whytoids on the inkwell scale. Bottom tier unless 5 PSL though whitecels are taller on average. At least they have that going for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, goo25 and PRIEST Sv3rige
Blud can't drop the studies because they don't even exist.

How is a mod allowed to spread this much misinformation?

Imagine all East Asians that will read this, get their hopes up, and then slit their throats once they realize that NO kpopmaxxing will save them.
They exist, you can google them if you’re not being lazy. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, TechnoBoss and PRIEST Sv3rige
It has to be said that girls do get out of this phase eventually, at 21
Yeah, when they're ran through and old. The moment they see aging on their face they snap out of it and seek out a comfortable betabux deluxe.

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, TechnoBoss, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
This “size by country” chart is cope. There’s even ”averages” for countries that have ZERO studies done. :ROFLMAO: JFL at falling for this.
cope big dicks are black hispanic and white only traits

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Yep, the k-pop changs made good use of them holes. :ogre:
Given how small asian dicks are, they're still gonna be as tight as they were as teens. lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and PRIEST Sv3rige
lol i saw ur lastfm ur into kpop and jpop right? i like japanese punk rock and pop punk

• Love it
yeah this is true, I made a thread about it on my account that got deleted

East asian guys have insane smv to younger women, you'd think users would try and imitate them since they're into younger women

but nah they just come up with every cope in the book
One of the only two good responses in this thread. You are graycel of the year if you ask me. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and PRIEST Sv3rige
Ricecels are on par with whytoids on the inkwell scale. Bottom tier unless 5 PSL though whitecels are taller on average. At least they have that going for them.
Well, the average guy yes but not the k-popmaxxers. They’re the new chad.