ECA stack, the GOLD STANDARD of LEGAL WEIGHT LOSS and APPETITE REDUCTION.

splunx

splunx

Iron

The ECA stack combines two stimulants (caffeine and ephedrine), with aspirin, which combined, work to synergistically to reduce appetite. I would start off with 100mg caffeine, with 12mg of ephedrine, spaced out 3 times a day.

Ephedrine is illegal in the US, unless it's in the form of bronkaid (which can be legally bought without prescription). It's legal in Canada.

This is far the best method, besides heavy stimulant drugs (such as Adderall), to reduce appetite.
bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Doesn't lipodrene contain ephedrine? And this is definitely legal in USA?

Doesn't lipodrene contain ephedrine? And this is definitely legal in USA?
Ephedrine, the isolated chemical in pill form isn't legal to sell in the US. Lipodrene contains ephedra extracts, which may or may not actually contain this chemical (probably not, as ephedrine is illegal to sell promotionally as a weight loss agent).

Bronchaid (legal to sell and buy at any grocery store) actually contains ephedrine and is sold as a nasal decongestion.

Ephedrine, the isolated chemical in pill form isn't legal to sell in the US. Lipodrene contains ephedra extracts, which may or may not actually contain this chemical (probably not, as ephedrine is illegal to sell promotionally as a weight loss agent).

Bronchaid (legal to sell and buy at any grocery store) actually contains ephedrine and is sold as a nasal decongestion.
I see, thanks for clarifying. Do you know any sources of ephedrine then, I can prob buy and get it shipped to Asia as nothing is illegal here

I see, thanks for clarifying. Do you know any sources of ephedrine then, I can prob buy and get it shipped to Asia as nothing is illegal here
It's legal in Canada, so I would suggest looking at canadian website. You can also buy bronchaid (ephedrine is the active ingredient), which is sold in the US.

last year I tried to grow ephedra plants from seeds but they died after one month

dried ephedra is legal anyway.
I have written a thread that explains how to make pure ephedrine from dried ephedra

even a dummy could turn dried ephedra into ephedrine, but if you still cant you mqy just boil dried ephedra and make ephedrine tea
Do you stack it with caffeine? the appetite suppressing component is twice as potent with caffeine, although the thermogenic effect is negligible.

Do you stack it with caffeine? the appetite suppressing component is twice as potent with caffeine, although the thermogenic effect is negligible.
never tried ephedrine.
I just translated the guide from the italian psychonaut forum

The ECA stack combines two stimulants (caffeine and ephedrine), with aspirin, which combined, work to synergistically to reduce appetite. I would start off with 100mg caffeine, with 12mg of ephedrine, spaced out 3 times a day.

Ephedrine is illegal in the US, unless it's in the form of bronkaid (which can be legally bought without prescription). It's legal in Canada.

This is far the best method, besides heavy stimulant drugs (such as Adderall), to reduce appetite.
bump
So i burn fat just by taking this? Sounds 2 good 2 be true

So i burn fat just by taking this? Sounds 2 good 2 be true
The thermogenic effect is moderate (about 10 percent more calorie expenditure). The real effect is the drastic reduction in appetite.

The thermogenic effect is moderate (about 10 percent more calorie expenditure). The real effect is the drastic reduction in appetite.
Making a thread and tagging u

Another positive is you have a lot of extra energy while on this

Some of the .me most golden threads are just one search away.....