Ed Matthew’s gotta be the most low inhib least cucked anglo

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @6ft4 @SecularIslamist
@Hardrada

I mean we all know that’s what are white brits are thinking but very few will say it

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, flippasav and PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @6ft4 @SecularIslamist
@Hardrada

I mean we all know that’s what are white brits are thinking but very few will say it

He’s right. I agree with him completely he’s right still he’s a bit of a retard you can tell but many people here feel the same (including ethnics and blacks). Our goverment is overprotective of browns that’s why a Christian will get arrested if he says “we must defend ourselves” but Muslims can shout out they support Hamas and that they support sharia, the old bill will do fuck all

The irony of all this is that the United Shitdom will then give these browns the shittest jobs make them broke etc with 0
Fucks given which leads to the crime issues in minority areas. Then the browns will groom little whywoymins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and flippasav
He’s right. I agree with him completely he’s right still he’s a bit of a retard you can tell but many people here feel the same (including ethnics and blacks). Our goverment is overprotective of browns that’s why a Christian will get arrested if he says “we must defend ourselves” but Muslims can shout out they support Hamas and that they support sharia, the old bill will do fuck all

The irony of all this is that the United Shitdom will then give these browns the shittest jobs make them broke etc with 0
Fucks given which leads to the crime issues in minority areas. Then the browns will groom little whywoymins
no he's right and has an understandable stance

but brits are usually too high inhib and polite to say this shit

they care too about their image and are usually very scared of being accused/coming off as racist