Electromuscular stimulation is legit for the face.

send me a link and i will be a guinea pig for this shit
Look up on amazon EMS device
Just make sure it has EMS/FES and not just TENS. And that you can configure the settings.

Look up on amazon EMS device
Just make sure it has EMS/FES and not just TENS. And that you can configure the settings.
too low iq. send link plz and i will pm u results every 2 days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Yeah, she has insanely well developed muscle on top of her cheekbones. You can obviously see it's not bone in her case, because the mass is moveable.
Interesting shit
I tried the foid's exercice I can definitely feel the muscle burning
Do you guys have to raise your lower eyelid / slighly squint to contractthae malaris muscle? Its the only way i found to contract it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Racky and AsGoodAsItGets
send me a link and i will be a guinea pig for this shit
Amazon product ASIN B06ZZ19MS3
If that link doesn't work : amazon..com/Rechargeable-Stimulator-Upgraded-Self-Adhesive-Electrodes/dp/B06ZZ19MS3/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=electric+muscle+stimulator&qid=1613676841&sr=8-6

Change the double dot in "amazon..com" to one dot: "amazon.com"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Do you guys have to raise your lower eyelid / slighly squint to contractthae malaris muscle? Its the only way i found to contract it
The malaris makes your eyes squint actually, so yes you have to kind of squint, but it's not a real squint, it feels different, more like the tissue around the muscle is contracting and thus squinting your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
tf too autistic to use settings i just wanna put it on face and turn it on jfl
Just get the one I sent, it has 10k reviews, all positive.
@antiantifa sent u a link but

Theres also this one but it is double the price but its a lot better with more settings

Amazon product ASIN B0777JT98F
The cheap ones look pretty shitty with few configs, the one I got for example cost me 170 bucks
It's all kinda the same, just pulsed electricity.

@antiantifa
Everyone on my mom's side has excellent tone of this muscle. They all have great cheekbones and downward sweeping medial canthus and age really well so this definitely is legit. Another thing to note is that they all have ideal or very near ideal mew indicator and cheek line measurements. Do you think it's possible that people with bigger cheekbone development have this muscle stretch out at its insertion point and become more larger and better toned?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@antiantifa
Everyone on my mom's side has excellent tone of this muscle. They all have great cheekbones and downward sweeping medial canthus and age really well so this definitely is legit. Another thing to note is that they all have ideal or very near ideal mew indicator and cheek line measurements. Do you think it's possible that people with bigger cheekbone development have this muscle stretch out at its insertion point and become more larger and better toned?
I think it's the opposite.

If you have bad craniofacial developement, I feel like there's more chances you will use this muscle less.

• +1
I think it's the opposite.

If you have bad craniofacial developement, I feel like there's more chances you will use this muscle less.
Whatever the case actually is, are there actually ways to exercise it? Are electrodes the only way? I know there was that face yoga vid but that wasn't really an exercise imo.

• +1
Whatever the case actually is, are there actually ways to exercise it? Are electrodes the only way? I know there was that face yoga vid but that wasn't really an exercise imo.
Yes, same as any other muscle really. It took me months to be able to tense this muscle, but I can tense the medial bundle now quite well, it sits right on top of my cheekbones so If I hypertrophy/shorten it, it will give more mass to my zygos and better ogee curve.

However the lateral bundle is really hard for me to isolate.

I think electrodes are best for starting out, to build mind muscle connection, but eventually you have to subconsciously tense the muscle 24/7.

Also I noticed something funny, but unrelated to this topic, when I fall asleep my temporalis naturally tenses and my jaw closes, it's like synonymous with sleep that feeling. It also happens extremely smoothly/unhumanly, like in just slow smooth motion with no shaking it just slowly keep closing and closing, until I feel tension in my molars.

I was able to consciously change it to pterygoid and tongue tension, but IDK if this will work every night.

So I was thinking how perhaps hypnosis could be the best way to achieve forward growth. You hypnotize someone to only tense forward during sleep and with his tongue instead of temporalis and profit??

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ezio6 and AscendingHero
Yes, same as any other muscle really. It took me months to be able to tense this muscle, but I can tense the medial bundle now quite well, it sits right on top of my cheekbones so If I hypertrophy/shorten it, it will give more mass to my zygos and better ogee curve.

However the lateral bundle is really hard for me to isolate.

I think electrodes are best for starting out, to build mind muscle connection, but eventually you have to subconsciously tense the muscle 24/7.

Also I noticed something funny, but unrelated to this topic, when I fall asleep my temporalis naturally tenses and my jaw closes, it's like synonymous with sleep that feeling. It also happens extremely smoothly/unhumanly, like in just slow smooth motion with no shaking it just slowly keep closing and closing, until I feel tension in my molars.

I was able to consciously change it to pterygoid and tongue tension, but IDK if this will work every night.

So I was thinking how perhaps hypnosis could be the best way to achieve forward growth. You hypnotize someone to only tense forward during sleep and with his tongue instead of temporalis and profit??
Hypnosis might work. Honestly if someone found a way to effectively hypnotize stuff like oral posture or subconsciously tensing other facial muscles that'd be a gamechanger. You'd have to really get into the subconscious though.

Hypnosis might work. Honestly if someone found a way to effectively hypnotize stuff like oral posture or subconsciously tensing other facial muscles that'd be a gamechanger. You'd have to really get into the subconscious though.
What about paying a hypnotist? Sounds like the most straight-forward way to do so. If not a hypnotist, then self-hypnosis for sure.

I just know I subconsciously tense my jaw backwards in my sleep, which is bad for facial development, obviously I want to tense it forward.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Imagine if this is legit and sleep tooth occlusion is the way most people's faces are shaped. When I do this I don't even feel my bone resisting it, it's like my bone is malleable as hell at night. Easy forward growth from hypnosis, because the bone is very malleable at night, almost sounds like a dream.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
Interesting shit
I tried the foid's exercice I can definitely feel the muscle burning
Yeah, she has insanely well developed muscle on top of her cheekbones. You can obviously see it's not bone in her case, because the mass is moveable.

I've gotten better at isolating the contraction like she describes in the video. I thought I might need the EMS to trigger the right muscle and get a feel for how to do it, but if I can do the exercise independently, it should be more effective than using the device, right?

I've gotten better at isolating the contraction like she describes in the video. I thought I might need the EMS to trigger the right muscle and get a feel for how to do it, but if I can do the exercise independently, it should be more effective than using the device, right?
Yes, but it's a tricky muscle, IMO I'd hypertrophy it with EMS first and then go at it manually.

• +1
@RecessedPrettyboy
@Uglyass

Come to this thread niggas.

The innervation patterns of the orbicularis oculi muscle and the neighboring muscles were carefully examined. After passing through the parotid gland, several branches of the facial nerve were identified and classified as tem-poral and zygomatic branches according to their distribu-tions (Fig. 5). The temporal branches ran superomedially to innervate the lateral part of the orbicularis oculi mus-cle, and the zygomatic branches ran medially to inner-vate the medial part of the muscle (Fig. 5). Some of the temporal branches ran superiorly to innervate the lateral bundles and the lateral parts of the suspending bundle and the Oo (Fig. 5a, c). It was noted that a few branches innervating the lateral bundles passed through the bundles to innervate the suspending bundle and the Oo (Fig. 5b).Most of the zygomatic branches ran medially to inner-vate the midfacial proper muscles (including LLSAN, LLS, ZMi, and ZMj) from their inner surfaces. Some of these branches penetrated their muscles to innervate the medial bundles and the suspending bundle, and a few of these branches then penetrated the suspending bundle again to innervate the medial part of the Oo (Fig. 5d)

From this research, it is mostly the temporal nerves that are responsible for the acting of tensing the elevating lateral bundle and parts of the suspending bundle(the one right under the OO).

The temporal branch is the superior branch of the facial nerve. The nerve provides motor innervation to the frontalis muscle, corrugators, procerus and occasionally portions of the orbicularis oculi.
Those OO portions are the unidentified malaris muscles mostly likely.

One interesting fact is that the corrugator muscle is also severely absent/atrophied during aging. Maybe the frontalis as well, perhaps lack of frontalis muscle causes sagging/wrinkling present in the frontal lobe of aging?

Also before I knew all of this I used to exercise my frontalis daily, it was the only facial exercise that increased my PSL at all, it seemed to raise my whole face, I thought it was the frontalis muscle, but now I might have actually been training the malaris muscle as well.

Anyway, if you guys are going to electrically stimulate this muscle, you'll have to set up the device such to stimulate the temporal nerve branches more-so than the zygomatic nerve branches.

You can see on this image how the nerves run on the face:

Terminal branches of the facial nerve on the face. (1) temporal branch, (2) zygomatic branch, (3) buccal branch, (4) marginal mandibular branch, (5) cervical branch.

1 = temporal nerves
2 = zygomatic nerves

Another very interesting fact is that SMAS, a layer of muscle/connective tissue over the face that is closely related to aging, is mostly innervated by the temporal nerves as well.

The temporoparietal fascia is also innervated by the temporal nerves, the fascia connects the malaris to the top of the head, so it's integral to helping lift the face.

Image result for temporoparietal fascia

There's also this weird muscle, the temporopatietalis, that is very unknown:
Image result for temporoparietalis muscle

It connects to the temporoparietal fascia, so it probably helps lift the face indirectly by lifting the malaris.

So I suggest using the EMS at eye height and not lower based on these findings.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Racky, AscendingHero and 4 others
@RecessedPrettyboy
@Uglyass

From this research, it is mostly the temporal nerves that are responsible for the acting of tensing the elevating lateral bundle and parts of the suspending bundle(the one right under the OO).

One interesting fact is that the corrugator muscle is also severely absent/atrophied during aging. Maybe the frontalis as well, perhaps lack of frontalis muscle causes sagging?

Also before I knew all of this I used to exercise my frontalis daily, it was the only facial exercise that increased my PSL at all, it seemed to raise my whole face, I thought it was the frontalis muscle, but now I might have actually been training the malaris muscle as well.

Anyway, if you guys are going to electrically stimulate this muscle, you'll have to set up the device such to stimulate the temporal nerve branches more-so than the zygomatic nerve branches.

Terminal branches of the facial nerve on the face. (1) temporal branch, (2) zygomatic branch, (3) buccal branch, (4) marginal mandibular branch, (5) cervical branch.

1 = temporal nerves
2 = zygomatic nerves

Another very interesting fact is that SMAS, a layer of muscle/connective tissue over the face that is closely related to aging, is mostly innervated by the temporal nerves as well.

The temporoparietal fascia is also innervated by the temporal nerves, the fascia connects the malaris to the top of the head, so it's integral to helping lift the face.

It connects to the temporoparietal fascia, so it probably helps lift the face indirectly by lifting the malaris.

So I suggest using the EMS at eye area and not lower based on these findings.
How did you exercise frontalis?

How did you exercise frontalis?
I just raised my eyebrows as far as possible, while trying to contract my head, now I'll try to "spread" the feeling of raising eyebrows to my zygomas. I can actually feel this tense malaris even though my OO is totally inactive.

Also, this is just anecdotal, but I used to notice more hair growth/faster hair growth after doing this exercise.

I stopped doing it and started training the zygomaticus, lmao I think I only descended, I thought I'd get hollow cheeks if my zygomaticus was well trained, but that never fucking happened, my face only looked more bloat from zygomaticus. I also developed laugh lines, jfl brb gonna kill myself. Fuck retarded foids that recommend laughing as exercise, never laughing again in my life tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
I just raised my eyebrows as far as possible, while trying to contract my head, now I'll try to "spread" the feeling of raising eyebrows to my zygomas. I can actually feel this tense malaris even though my OO is totally inactive.

Also, this is just anecdotal, but I notice more hair growth/faster hair growth after doing this exercise.
Why not just do half winks and then the oval mouth method

Why not just do half winks and then the oval mouth method
I tense my zygomaticus a lot using this method, I'd rather avoid tensing the LLS (the one that raises your mouth), because it antagonizes malaris.

I tense my zygomaticus a lot using this method, I'd rather avoid tensing the LLS (the one that raises your mouth), because it antagonizes malaris.
Only corner of ur mouth is lifted up using half wink and that's being lifted up by a zygomatic muscle

Interesting but are you sure you can hypetrophy any muscle, even face ones ?

Only corner of ur mouth is lifted up using half wink and that's being lifted up by a zygomatic muscle
That's true, I'll use this method to try and hypertrophy the bundle under the OO.

56E8838D 2FED 4804 84F5 2A7BB066876D

wow so the cam quality went down and she aged backwards?

@RecessedPrettyboy
@Uglyass

One interesting fact is that the corrugator muscle is also severely absent/atrophied during aging. Maybe the frontalis as well, perhaps lack of frontalis muscle causes sagging/wrinkling present in the frontal lobe of aging?

1 = temporal nerves
2 = zygomatic nerves

So I suggest using the EMS at eye height and not lower based on these findings.
i finally got a good look on how the contraction of malaris works

The lateral part is what seems to raise the face. idk where you mean when you say medial part but if i place the electrodes closer to the nose it just doesnt do what we want

contracting it raises soft tissue in the midface like in a face lift. and it raises the lower eyelids to a perfectly straight and natural position, at least for me. I can isolate the malaris muscle with the EMS device.

I am putting the negative electrode eye level and the positive a bit lower:
Terminal branches of the facial nerve on the face 1 temporal branch 2 zygomatic

red is the positive and black negative.
this seems to be the ideal placement

Terminal branches of the facial nerve on the face 1 temporal branch 2 zygomatic345

here is a better representation of where the electrodes should be placed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ezio6, Racky and 2 others

The lateral part is what seems to raise the face. idk where you mean when you say medial part but if i place the electrodes closer to the nose it just doesnt do what we want

contracting it raises soft tissue in the midface like in a face lift. and it raises the lower eyelids to a perfectly straight and natural position, at least for me. I can isolate the malaris muscle with the EMS device.

View attachment 997220

View attachment 997226
now the question is how tf do we isolate this without EMS.
i dont think using ems for 30 minutes is going to do much. usually ems is assisted with an actual voluntary contraction which makes it much more effective..

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
Intrigued but not sold. I’ll definitely be following this thread.

View attachment 997220

View attachment 997226
How much millimeters do you think the skin gets raised when you EMS the fuck out of it?

now the question is how tf do we isolate this without EMS.
i dont think using ems for 30 minutes is going to do much. usually ems is assisted with an actual voluntary contraction which makes it much more effective..
I think I've been able to isolate it better by tensing the temporal nerve muscles instead of the ones connected to the zygomatic nerves. Basically I tense my frontal lobe upwards, my ears upwards and then I try to tense the zygoma bone upwards and the area under the eyes upwards as well.

But it kinda has to feel like it's all the same nerve you know what I mean?

When I do this, it feels like I can even maybe tense the whole SMAS layer, I do look like a total faggot though when I do this, almost like I am about to suck some dick.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
How much millimeters do you think the skin gets raised when you EMS the fuck out of it?

I think I've been able to isolate it better by tensing the temporal nerve muscles instead of the ones connected to the zygomatic nerves. Basically I tense my frontal lobe upwards, my ears upwards and then I try to tense the zygoma bone upwards and the area under the eyes upwards as well.

But it kinda has to feel like it's all the same nerve you know what I mean?

When I do this, it feels like I can even maybe tense the whole SMAS layer, I do look like a total faggot though when I do this, almost like I am about to suck some dick.
it raises like more than 1cm on me lol
and this should go up the more toned the malaris gets
I really have like very little tone on this muscle idk why. its literally the cause of my droopy eyelids and scleral show haha. when i contract it with ems everything is fixed.
maybe this has to do w the fact that i never squinted my eyes my entire life before this site. literally even when i smiled i didnt really try to squint my eyes jfl.

yea its all connected. im doing the foid exercise while using the ems. this should get me to be able to contract the malaris when doing the exercise soon without ems.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 18244
Also it gives me more pct. Like 2-3mm more.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Racky, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
im doing the foid exercise while using the ems. this should get me to be able to contract the malaris when doing the exercise soon without ems.
With practice, I've gotten pretty good at isolating the muscle like she demonstrates in the video. I've also found that I can increase the resistance beyond just making an oval shape with my lips by holding my upper lip between my thumbs and forefingers while I contract the muscle to get more of a burning sensation.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and RecessedPrettyboy
it raises like more than 1cm on me lol
and this should go up the more toned the malaris gets
I really have like very little tone on this muscle idk why. its literally the cause of my droopy eyelids and scleral show haha. when i contract it with ems everything is fixed.
maybe this has to do w the fact that i never squinted my eyes my entire life before this site. literally even when i smiled i didnt really try to squint my eyes jfl.

yea its all connected. im doing the foid exercise while using the ems. this should get me to be able to contract the malaris when doing the exercise soon without ems.
Do you get nasolabial folds from the ems device activating malaris btw?

With practice, I've gotten pretty good at isolating the muscle like she demonstrates in the video. I've also found that I can increase the resistance beyond just making an oval shape with my lips by holding my upper lip between my thumbs and forefingers while I contract the muscle to get more of a burning sensation.
Did u use EMS? And do ypu do a half wink?

Did u use EMS? And do ypu do a half wink?
I don't have an EMS, so I haven't tried the exercise with that yet. I've just been practicing it like the video shows. It does move the lower eyelid, but it doesn't lift it up like a squint.

Bumping so the thread doesn't die

I am looking for cheap alternatives, the ones I found in my country are very expensive for me right now

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and Soalian
Bumping so the thread doesn't die

I am looking for cheap alternatives, the ones I found in my country are very expensive for me right now
Tense it on your own, that's the goal in the end anyways since EMS doesn't improve permanent muscle tone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6, Racky and Stare
Nigga can u tell me exactly what happens when u tense the lateral and the medial malaris?
I tried that exercise and i felt the burning and the muscle getting weaker, i think it's possible to hypertrophy it

I found a way better pic showing the location of the malaris muscle
Ezgif 4 1cf3b67e4b70

and yes it extends all the way down to the mouth area. it can even extend until the lips.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Racky and theanonymousone
Yes its very underlooked here
You can literally get an angular jaw (by hypertrophy of lower masseters) and straight lower eyelids with ems. Been saying this for months
interesting. do you have more infos on how to use it? EMS device is cheap 40€

interesting. do you have more infos on how to use it? EMS device is cheap 40€
place the electrodes on that area. of course you gotta cut the electrodes pretty small.

without ems just try putting one finger on the malaris muscle and do that foid exercise. you will feel it contracting.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
place the electrodes on that area. of course you gotta cut the electrodes pretty small.

without ems just try putting one finger on the malaris muscle and do that foid exercise. you will feel it contracting.
i heard this works for dickmaxxing too. place it between ass and balls

PCT muscle how its called

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 20565, Racky and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AscendingHero