Electromuscular stimulation is legit for the face.

im gonna try sesame. (edit; i found sunflower at my house.)
this thread is super underrated
@antiantifa any results
what's important is minimal processing so a virgin unrefined oil tbh. and he said pufa. olive oil has some pufa and can be found unrefined easily especially in Europe :feelswat:

what's important is minimal processing so a virgin unrefined oil tbh. and he said pufa. olive oil has some pufa and can be found unrefined easily especially in Europe :feelswat:
i'm soft eyemaxxing before i consider surgery so this thread is really lifefuel for me
what do u think abt this? might make a separate thread on it

"Initially when using either the lightening eye drops or colour changing eye drops, your limbal ring will become more prominent and enhanced. However, given that they share the same type of pigment, albite in a more concentrated form, the Limbal ring will eventually lighten along with the rest of the eye."

This and latisse might help

i'm soft eyemaxxing before i consider surgery so this thread is really lifefuel for me

"Initially when using either the lightening eye drops or colour changing eye drops, your limbal ring will become more prominent and enhanced. However, given that they share the same type of pigment, albite in a more concentrated form, the Limbal ring will eventually lighten along with the rest of the eye."

Also check this out https://www.lighteyez.com/

never heard of it probably a scam. $500 for eye drops lmao 💀

I already posted before about the important of the malaris muscle in raising fat.

Here are before/afters of EMS, notice how the fat moves upwards:
Image result for face ems before after

View attachment 990686
Image result for microcurrent facial before after

This is the muscle:

Image result for malaris muscle

(SB and LB)

One botox injection to this muscle has devastating effects on the face:

View attachment 990692

View attachment 990699

His whole face starts drooping, obvious jowls as well.
Can you do this at home with a device?

Or do you have to go to a clinic?

• +1
Reactions: triggr
I already posted before about the important of the malaris muscle in raising fat.

View attachment 990686

This is the muscle:

(SB and LB)

View attachment 990692

View attachment 990699

Bookmarked and loved the post. This would help me ascend heavily and I might not even have to do extreme surgeries.

just bought a device :feelsez: does anyone have any pics of electrode placement or how big to cut it? and treatment time?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 15854 and Racky
does this have any sides btw? I can feel it in the roots of my upper teeth :feelshmm: don't wanna zap⚡ my fucking brain jfl :hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 18244
does this have any sides btw? I can feel it in the roots of my upper teeth :feelshmm: don't wanna zap⚡ my fucking brain jfl :hnghn:
Yeah you can also fuck up your muscle so it disintegrates and infects you.

Any progress btw?

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yeah you can also fuck up your muscle so it disintegrates and infects you.

Any progress btw?
only done it twice so far. I'll update later :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
  • Woah
could u link where u bought urs from?
I got the beurer em 49 from amazon :feelshmm: has 40 intensity settings and many different programs :feelshmm: I use either the abs or the upper arm strengthening program for the malaris :feelshmm: I found it better to separate the session into SB and LB instead of putting the electodes too far apart :feelshmm: it did warn though to not use on face or cut the electrodes smaller :feelshaha: fucking gatekeepers :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 15854
i was about to make a thread on this, literally most underrated solution for bloatcels

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Racky and AscendingHero
@Gargantuan @AscendingHero @tyronelite @her PIN THIS SHIT YOU IDIOTS LITERAL GOLDMINE LAYING HIDDEN

• WTF
i was about to make a thread on this, literally most underrated solution for bloatcels
Make a thread on EMS devices

I
@Gargantuan @AscendingHero @tyronelite @her PIN THIS SHIT YOU IDIOTS LITERAL GOLDMINE LAYING HIDDEN
It's been pinned b4, sadly OP nor @RecessedPrettyboy update us

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 20565
Make a thread on EMS devices

I

It's been pinned b4, sadly OP nor @RecessedPrettyboy update us
im taking a deep dive into this right now ill compile a big thread which will try to summarize most of it and whether its legit or not

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
im taking a deep dive into this right now ill compile a big thread which will try to summarize most of it and whether its legit or not
Bett

if i could ask you a question rn, where should one place the electrodes and what part of the face are they most effective at improving?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Bett

if i could ask you a question rn, where should one place the electrodes and what part of the face are they most effective at improving?
so far i know as much as you do, it will take me probably weeks of researching to come up with something of use

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
How much have you learned so far in 2 days?
Other than the usage on the malaris, zygomaticus major and orbicularis oculi that was already discussed on this thread and forum in general, what do you think electromuscular stimulation could be used for?

Electrode placement for various facial muscles.

Hypertrophying the frontalis and corrugator doesn't seem useful for us. Might cause wrinkles? OP claimed the contrary though :
One interesting fact is that the corrugator muscle is also severely absent/atrophied during aging. Maybe the frontalis as well, perhaps lack of frontalis muscle causes sagging/wrinkling present in the frontal lobe of aging?

Also before I knew all of this I used to exercise my frontalis daily, it was the only facial exercise that increased my PSL at all, it seemed to raise my whole face, I thought it was the frontalis muscle, but now I might have actually been training the malaris muscle as well.
I don't think mentalis would be useful either.
Orbicularis oculi is obvious.
Zygomaticus major was discussed in this thread. Could be used maybe to help with downturned lips but some people claim that it may lead to a bloated look or cause nasolabial folds.

Maybe stimulation of the muscles in the vocal cords like the cricoarytenoid and cricothyroid could be useful for voicemaxxing?

Suprahyoid electrode placement

Could be used in conjunction to high-speed-jaw exercises to raise the hyoid bone and tighten the submental?

Again, I don't really know much but sharing either way to see what others can add / clarify

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Thanks

I found another video which goes more in-depth about the actual malaris muscle instead of just zygos like the other one, even though you were probably working that muscle in that one too:

this bitch is surgery frauded to the max. she literally looks inhuman i wouldnt trust anything she says about facial exercises.

• +1
this bitch is surgery frauded to the max. she literally looks inhuman i wouldnt trust anything she says about facial exercises.
she is also extremely retarded. like sub 70 IQ

Just to be clear, the electrodes are polarized, so one electrode goes at one end of the muscle and the other electrode goes at the other end to trigger a contraction as the current travels between them? It's not like these cheap face ems devices where the pad covers the whole area of the muscle and you put one electrode on one side of your face and the other electrode on the other side, right?

this nigga about to eletrocute himself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

is this the next Big PSL Cope now that mewing is dead? incels electrocuting themselves to ascend?

this is OP right now:

• JFL
Can someone make guide on this with a routine with the devices you use and exact placement of electrodes as well as frequency and volume?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, 5'7 zoomer, ezio6 and 1 other person
The information in this thread needs to be formatted and put in botb

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
this is what holes use
03_NF_MODEL_EDITORIAL_TISH_BEAUTY_WITHDEVICE_34800425-6faa-4ab1-833b-5125cdf84b68.png
NuFace-BeforeAfter.png

• +1
any results so far?
with what? I don't have that. interestingly they don't even claim on their site that it tightens muscles, they mostly go on about muh collagen :feelshaha:

To all the people looking for the mystical gatekept looksmax techniques, this is one of them (and likely a top 3)

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Don't fuck around with voltage, these EMS devices usually control the current within safe limits.

As for a tutorial:

Set it on about 100Hz or as high as it goes if you can't get it too 100Hz. Then play around where you put them on low intensity to find the ones that conduct through muscle and not your bone/head/brain/teeth. Then simply increase the intensity till the muscles tense. Then the EMS device on it's own will start shaking the muscles on your face, tensing them real hard and releasing many times per second.

In terms of feeling it feels like closing your eyes as hard as possible and smiling at the same time.

The placements will vary per person a lot. For me, this setup works best:

View attachment 1164820

It tenses all the muscles at once(Eyebrow, Orbicularis, Zygomatic, Malaris, SMAS, etc...). I noticed if you don't place the electrodes close to the nerves they are likely to travel through bone/teeth which hurts a lot.
What if we don’t want temporalis hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Literally 0 difference

going to try this out

shit's legit, been using for a while. will use until my death bed.

• +1
How much have you learned so far in 2 days?
Other than the usage on the malaris, zygomaticus major and orbicularis oculi that was already discussed on this thread and forum in general, what do you think electromuscular stimulation could be used for?

View attachment 1842377
Electrode placement for various facial muscles.

Hypertrophying the frontalis and corrugator doesn't seem useful for us. Might cause wrinkles? OP claimed the contrary though :

I don't think mentalis would be useful either.
Orbicularis oculi is obvious.
Zygomaticus major was discussed in this thread. Could be used maybe to help with downturned lips but some people claim that it may lead to a bloated look or cause nasolabial folds.

Maybe stimulation of the muscles in the vocal cords like the cricoarytenoid and cricothyroid could be useful for voicemaxxing?
View attachment 1842486

Suprahyoid electrode placement
View attachment 1842399
Could be used in conjunction to high-speed-jaw exercises to raise the hyoid bone and tighten the submental?

Again, I don't really know much but sharing either way to see what others can add / clarify
Excellent info I previously glossed over.

• Love it
Doesn’t it add much width to the upper third ?
I want as little width to my upper third as possible.
I had a HT to narrow my temples a heap, botox to temporalis, eyebrows to extend as far as possible (illusion of wider set eyes).
For me, a lot of my looksmaxxes have been related to having my eyes look wider set, they’re currently around 0.47ish (ES ratio), however I have horizontally long medial canthus, so my ICD is sub optimal - having wider apart eyebrows and having them extend as far as possible + sharper zygo to browridge looks VERY good, in addition to the narrow hairline, it’s become very harmonious, now I just need to lengthen my lateral canthus in order to harmonise with my long medial canthus.
@RealSurgerymax how can you help me extend my lateral canthus?

• +1
Reactions: callisto and the_nextDavidLaid
I want as little width to my upper third as possible.
I had a HT to narrow my temples a heap, botox to temporalis, eyebrows to extend as far as possible (illusion of wider set eyes).
For me, a lot of my looksmaxxes have been related to having my eyes look wider set, they’re currently around 0.47ish (ES ratio), however I have horizontally long medial canthus, so my ICD is sub optimal - having wider apart eyebrows and having them extend as far as possible + sharper zygo to browridge looks VERY good, in addition to the narrow hairline, it’s become very harmonious, now I just need to lengthen my lateral canthus in order to harmonise with my long medial canthus.
@RealSurgerymax how can you help me extend my lateral canthus?
Is there any way I can cause frontalis atrophy without Botox?

View attachment 990686

This is the muscle:

(SB and LB)

View attachment 990692

View attachment 990699

I tried to get a TENS unit and it said you can’t put it in your face. Should I just get a nuface or Micro current device?

I tried to get a TENS unit and it said you can’t put it in your face. Should I just get a nuface or Micro current device?
do you believe everything you read lilbro?