S

sevensources

Bronze
Bad weather
Shit food
Depressing culture
Hyper-degenerate/hyper-hypergamous

If you want an example of why England sucks look at this:

In 2018 France made a song for their world cup team, and even though France is a degenerate western country, French ethnics made a nice, non-degen world cup song and it went famous around the world:

Now compare that to this song that British ethnics made about their country's Euro campaign:

Literally nothing but sex and guns talk, like disgusting.

I wish so much that my ethnic country was once ruled by another European country like France or Spain so I could be there instead of here in England, yeah there's racism in every Euro country but England is also a low-quality country on top of that. Its a nightmare.

USA/Canada has better wages
Other Western Countries have better living standards
Australia has better weather

England is, by far, the worst country in the developed world. It literally sucks the soul out of you to be here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Gaia262, ManletBlackcel and 14 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Och aye

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Bad weather
Shit food
Depressing culture
Hyper-degenerate/hyper-hypergamous

If you want an example of why England sucks look at this:

In 2018 France made a song for their world cup team, and even though France is a degenerate western country, French ethnics made a nice, non-degen world cup song and it went famous around the world:

Now compare that to this song that British ethnics made about their country's Euro campaign:

Literally nothing but sex and guns talk, like disgusting.

I wish so much that my ethnic country was once ruled by another European country like France or Spain so I could be there instead of here in England, yeah there's racism in every Euro country but England is also a low-quality country on top of that. Its a nightmare.

USA/Canada has better wages
Other Western Countries have better living standards
Australia has better weather

England is, by far, the worst country in the developed world. It literally sucks the soul out of you to be here

Mentions “ethnics”
posts blacks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yea I did find the food to be quite underwhelming when I was there

Here’s what I ate
41CC625E 460F 429B B795 722C72DC80A0

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, n0rthface, Toth's thot and 3 others
100%. England is top3 lowest T country on the planet

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
The f*cking woke bs has also infiltrated everywhere with no resistance.

Plus there's mass immigration and a society of cuck natives who are frightened of being labeled racist etc.

The cost of living is spiraling.

All we have left is the nhs to keep the subhumans alive and a sh*tty small state pension if you live long enough.

Oh, and 24-hour gyms.

Hu-rrah!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, FailedNormieManlet, Prince88 and 4 others
Literally every single person ever period calls their country the shittiest in the world

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 17829, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Legit. Anglocucks such as @8PSLcel should be ashamed. :ogre:

Its a shit country and roadman and woke cultures are the most disgusting pukefests I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, jfcage, n0rthface and 2 others
Its a shit country and roadman and woke cultures are the most disgusting pukefests I have ever seen
the country outside of london and birmingham is great, our urban culture is absolute shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Ugly people too.

Muh london moggers :soy:

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and phukmikehok
Ugly people too.

Muh london moggers :soy:
Ikr

I actually cage at some threads seen on here on "muh UK moggers"

Never ever ever ever seen any of these people in my entire life in two decades that get posted in such threads.

These are your above-average university students IRL

"muh london moggers, muh tyler, muh robust chad on metro:soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

Reminder these are considered gigachads and gigastacies in UK. Top 0.0001%ile IRL. Nuff said.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 17829
It's pretty good actually :feelsgood:

• JFL
Ikr

Never ever ever ever seen any of these people in my entire life in two decades that get posted in such threads.

View attachment 1746841
View attachment 1746829View attachment 1746831

"muh london moggers, muh tyler, muh robust chad on metro:soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

Reminder these are considered gigachads and gigastacies in UK. Top 0.0001%ile IRL. Nuff said.
View attachment 1746833
Nuke England

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ManletBlackcel, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Yea I did find the food to be quite underwhelming when I was there

Here’s what I ate
View attachment 1733842
Pint of beer in a plastic cup instead of a glass one. This photo was taken in London. Well least your food wasn't underheated unlike most of the restaurants there.

You can tell the quality of a country by the quality of it's people. England is a shithole.

• +1
Ikr

View attachment 1746841
View attachment 1746829View attachment 1746831

View attachment 1746833
Not even close, they're just statusmaxxed normies.

• +1
Pint of beer in a plastic cup instead of a glass one. This photo was taken in London. Well least your food wasn't underheated unlike most of the restaurants there.
Manchester
0043B4F1 76F9 4B52 B7D5 46DAA7EBD4FF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Sexually Disabled
Niggers are ethnic. They're not white
Blacks are not ethnics. They are black, “ethnic” are their own thing separated from black and white. White isn’t ethnic either obviously but black also isn’t ethnic they too unique to be classified in the same group

Blacks are not ethnics. They are black, “ethnic” are their own thing separated from black and white. White isn’t ethnic either obviously but black also isn’t ethnic they too unique to be classified in the same group
Ethnic means non-white you dumb nigger

It is 1 million times better than France

• JFL