Enjoy your life and do the basics (stop rotting)

D

Deleted member 22354

This forum drags you down, initially (a few days ago jfl) I was here with the thought of posting meaningful threads to help others. Now I write pointless comments under pointless threads :(

"You become who you surround yourself with". This and besides, I see a lot of problems here, many users just want to talk because they lack social contacts in real life, and they try to compensate that with this forum. Most threads are here in the offtopic area.

Often you spend a lot of time here unnecessarily, which you could spend getting something out of your life. Many expect that there is some miracle pill here, something that brings them directly to the goal, but there is not. Everyone should start with the basics: Fitness, Low body fat, Healthy diet, Tanning, Build a leg in life (job, degree, business), Socialize, find your style, get a haircut, Build social media, Be in nature, Walk enough, Good grooming routine, etc. It's not witchcraft.

There are already threads here on every topic, everything is discussed, everyone knows what to do, it's easy, but you are afraid to start. This fear is your problem.

TLDR: What am I trying to say. PLEASE, go out and just start, the beginning is always hard, with time you will develop all the habits and it will be much easier. Do not rot, live your life and enjoy. Life is beautiful. And please don't think so much about the future or the past, focus on the now, work in the now and enjoy the moment. Love you guys :heart:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, rooman, Okkypras and 17 others
Are you a foid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Michael Myers and 2 others
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Shut up faggot

• WTF
Download

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, thecel and House Lannister
The reason for rotting is just knowing how the world works. We're all aware of it and know that whatever socializing done now is a watered down experience compared to post ascension.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9779
This forum drags you down, initially (a few days ago jfl) I was here with the thought of posting meaningful threads to help others. Now I write pointless comments under pointless threads :(

"You become who you surround yourself with". This and besides, I see a lot of problems here, many users just want to talk because they lack social contacts in real life, and they try to compensate that with this forum. Most threads are here in the offtopic area.

Often you spend a lot of time here unnecessarily, which you could spend getting something out of your life. Many expect that there is some miracle pill here, something that brings them directly to the goal, but there is not. Everyone should start with the basics: Fitness, Low body fat, Healthy diet, Tanning, Build a leg in life (job, degree, business), Socialize, find your style, get a haircut, Build social media, Be in nature, Walk enough, Good grooming routine, etc. It's not witchcraft.

There are already threads here on every topic, everything is discussed, everyone knows what to do, it's easy, but you are afraid to start. This fear is your problem.

TLDR: What am I trying to say. PLEASE, go out and just start, the beginning is always hard, with time you will develop all the habits and it will be much easier. Do not rot, live your life and enjoy. Life is beautiful. And please don't think so much about the future or the past, focus on the now, work in the now and enjoy the moment. Love you guys :heart:
This forum is 100x worst then Instagram or twitter

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
The reason for rotting is just knowing how the world works. We're all aware of it and know that whatever socializing done now is a watered down experience compared to post ascension.
I can see your point, but I'm not saying to just go out bluepilled, but to optimize all areas in your life at the same time to make life better overall. Even if someone here improves visually, he still needs a good income, still needs to be able to socialize, still needs a good body, I think you can follow me here. At the same time, you should also enjoy life, that's why we're all here.

what is the point it's already over

• +1
what is the point it's already over
It's never over. Everyone goes through hard times, these times are there for you to change something in your life. If everything was always good, you would be satisfied with now and would not want to change anything. Use this pain as a motivator :heart:

life's shit you just learnt how to cope

life's shit you just learnt how to cope
Life is nothing. You decide what it is and what you make of it. There is no good or bad, no prior definition.

If you now say that your life is bad, then you have chosen it and only you can solve this problem. No matter where you are in life, how you look, you are able to improve it significantly, the question is do you want to?

• +1
Reactions: rooman and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Good advice, last bump
Now I write pointless comments under pointless threads
True. This forum does not motivate you to post good threads. All I did was shitposting after september jfl