Epigenetic role in human development - MEGATHREAD

It's gonna interfere with DHEA uptake in your body leaving you with less glutathione excretion = meaning likelihood to become autistic :lul:
Doesn't dhea suppress bone growth? Would be a small baby

WE MADE IT GUYS, BEST OF THE BEST 🥰 !!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, AscendingHero, ItsOver.com and 3 others
Doesn't dhea suppress bone growth? Would be a small baby
This is where i got my source from, watch till minute 1:18:12 - 1:22:20

It's so interesting biochemistry lecture! You should watch the whole video!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 9380
if it removes chlorine doesnt that mean ur gonna get filthy water
When a chlorine is ingested into your body, it also destroys the gut microbiome, which plays a key role in CNS. It can also lead to gut-related problems if the intestinal flora is screwed.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Lolcel, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
i mean the chlorine would have already cleaned the water tho
Your filter would do. The government puts chlorine just because it's the most cheapest, quickest, and what not-way to clear your water.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Epigenetics plays a huge role in your life, and it determines whether you're gonna be subhuman or not, physically and mentally speaking.

View attachment 821726

If you were about to breed with a gigastacy, but raise that child in an bad environment, he's simply going to grow up to be a mega-truecel.. So let's find out why:

CONSEQUENCES ⚠​

❌Exposure to chemical pollutants (BPA, PCB's, phtalates...)

- Plastic acts as an endogenous estrogen, but it's harmful to both genders.. Meaning it'll antagonize some of your DHT receptors (depending on which stage of pregnancy you expose plastic to a child).
- It can alter your methylation, meaning you'll have 5-MTHF polymorphism (primarily due to recessive allele), and not too often, it'll cause problems with glutathione excretion, which can cause inflamation.. and maybe even autism (just one of the causes).
- BPA dont just cause high estrogen levels, BPA's can COMPLETELY damage your DNA expression to the point that even your chromosomes can be affected
- Your children will have allergies due to random chemicals present in their body.
- One problem leads to another, so you'll likely experience more inflamation, worse imune system, premature aging, etc..
- Death

❌ Lack of protein presence during the pregnancy

- Fragile and smaller bones than assumed (6" wrists, ectomorph..)
- Significantly decreased muscle mass
- Stunted growth
- kwashiorkor

View attachment 821670View attachment 821671View attachment 821672

The reason why indian men are cucked the most is because of their epigenetic factors. Read further to see how significant protein (and nutrient deficiency) can impact your health:

Mean lean muscle mass (kg)

black males = 65.6kg​
White males = 62 kg​
Hispanic males = 59.9 kg​
Asian males = 59.6 kg​
Indian males = 53.3 kg​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc...

At any given body fat mass value, South Asians had significantly less lean mass than each of the three other groups after adjustment for age, height, humerus breadth, smoking status, physical activity, and diet. Aboriginal, Chinese, and European men had 3.42 kg [95% confidence interval (CI) = 1.55–5.29], 3.01 kg (95% CI = 1.33–4.70), and 3.57 kg (95% CI = 1.82–5.33) more lean mass than South Asian men at a given total fat mass, respectively"

Ethnic Variation in Fat and Lean Body Mass and the Association with Insulin Resistance

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/ar...

Asian Indians tend to have more abdominal adipose tissue, less lean body mass (LBM) and higher magnitude of insulin resistance (IR) despite falling in the normal range of body mass index (BMI) [1]. The high value of waist hip ratio in Asian Indians may be due to less lean mass of the hips and greater fat at the levels of waist [2]. Another study showed that Asian Indian men have low muscle mass and 30% more total body fat (BF) than other ethnic groups [3]. Low lean mass is also evident in Asian Indian neonates as compared to white Caucasian neonates [4].

http://journals.plos.org/plosone...

The lung capacity of Indians is 30 per cent lower than North Americans or Europeans or Chinese, making them highly vulnerable to diabetes, heart attacks or strokes, says a top scientist.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/toda...

"Asian Indians had more fat, both total and in the abdominal region, with less lean mass, skeletal muscle and bone mineral than all other ethnic groups"

Body size, body composition and fat distribution: comparative analysis of European, Maori, Pacific Island and Asian Indian adults.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub...

"Asian Indians have different body phenotype from Europeans (36). The major differences are in high
body fat, high truncal, subcutaneous and intra-abdominal fat, and low muscle mass."

Ethnicity and type 2 diabetes in Asian Indian migrants in Auckland, New Zealand (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/public....nd_New_Zealand [accessed Dec 18 2017].

"In particular, there is accumulating evidence that South Asians may have a 'low fitness' phenotype which contributes to their elevated cardio-metabolic risk, and thus may particularly benefit from undertaking higher levels of physical activity [14]"

https://www.researchgate.net/figure....outh-Asian-men

In South Asians, a unique obesity phenotype of high abdominal fat is associated with increased cardiovascular risk

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...11335515001308

Studies in the South Asian diaspora residing in the U.K. during the early 1980s suggested the possibility of an Asian Indian or South Asian phenotype (Fig. 1). This term refers to a combination of characteristics that predisposes SA to the development of insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals...

You know, getting mogged by black guys, is normal, getting mogged by white guys is also normal

BUT GETTING MOGGED BY FUCKING GOOKS?????!!!!!!

AND NOT JUST A SMALL MOG

INDIANS HAVE 6,3KG LESS LEAN MASS ON AVERAGE THAN A FOOKIN GOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFL blacks dont even mog asians so bad.

❌ Lack of essential fat in diet, during the pregnancy (EPA, DHA)
- Mental retardation
- Lower IQ
- Stunted neurodevelopment
- Heart problems
- Poor eyesight
- etc (CNS problems)..

❌ Lack of overall macronutrients during the pregnancy
- Marasmus (Calories as energy alone is meaningless without optimal nutrition).
- iron deficency (
higher iron intake associated with more complex grey matter at birth).
- Vitamin D3 defincency
Use of sunscreen with a protection factor of 30 reduces the synthesis of ViD in the skin, above 95%
View attachment 821703View attachment 821704View attachment 821706
- etc etc etc.. Can't go into every single nutrient there is each one is crucial for each thing individually.

(Bonus) Certain enzyme antagonists during fetal development (Zearlenone, Beta-sitosterol,

- They can inhibit certain enzymes, preventing certain genes from expressing themselves (You're less dimorphic, worse health..)

⭐ HOW TO REVERSE IT ⭐

- It took 3 generations to become subfeline and 4 generations to go from subfeline cats to normal healthy cats. (so basically 4 generations to go from recessive tt/ii to dominant TT/II genotype).

It affected their zygomatic bones, maxilla, mandible, teeth, frame, width ,size , weight, even mentally their reflexes, motivation, athleticism, anxiety (high inhib) and the drive to reproduce. Just remember that crooked teeths and allergies didn't existed 100 years ago.

We aren't cats but we are mammals. This can mean alot of things for human development. Bad genetics could be more diet related than we previously thought. genetics can devolve over time to a certain extent. Not just in terms of calories btw.

- An adequate diet which consists of ATLEAST 70% of animal products and 30% carbs. I recommend organs, dairy, fish... And starch ONLY for energy consumption. Make sure that you're getting adequate amount of nutrients and protein.

⭐Exceptions in society ⭐

- Many african tribes such as the dinka tribes still have a unaffected 5AR mRNA expression in their cavernosal tissue, they never came in contact with degenerate BPAs or genetically mutated vegetables which contain a way more aggressive kind of phytoestrogens than untouched natural vegetables.

These african tribes actually have low levels of free testosterone and also low prenatal T, because animal food wasn't abundant in their diet, but nevertheless this is telling us that just by removing pollutants we can have significant impact on our epigenetic profile!

their frames are tiny and eunuchoid, their overall masculine dimorphism is weak, but their primary dimorphism is extreme due to the fact that they little to no estrogen receptors and thus a untouched 5AR mRNA expression.

This just indicates that humans are meant to have WAY larger genitals than you think.

--------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 821780

This is the AVERAGE height from the people in the EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN region. A healthy masculine men probably was 185 cm back then 1500 BC+ . Credit goes to @Dr Shekelberg!

⭐CONCLUSION ⭐
Weston Price aswell proved that facial bone development and overall physical development in humans is 100% determined by diet and lifestyle/ enviroment. Genetics only determines susceptibility to degeneration in that it prioritises bodyparts to be nurished so that the degeneration takes play in similar ways in relatives (low IQ family but well build physiques, small twink bodies but high intelligence, underdeveloped bodypart X etc.). BLAMING GENETICS IS COPE because nature designed every animal to function and therefore look perfect in every regard. We percieve good development/good looks as positive because they are the consequence of health and nourishment so they express high chance of reproduction and survival. Nowadays people aren't raised on their natural diet and next to noone is meeting their nutritional needs to full extend anymore so that everyone expresses degeneration in some form or the other. That we were meant to be perfect in every way is demonstrated by the chad primitive people recorded in Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, who were tall, free from disease and splendid in beauty and intelligence.
The question that decides about your life outcome is: To what extend will you be able collect the building blocks required to fulfill your perfect genetic blueprint? Will your predecessors pass down optimal nutrition and minimal toxicity when you literally grow out of them? Will you be able to take in all the nutrition required to build your body from when you are born?
Once you deviate from your requirements the consequence expresses itself unnoticed but the micromillimeters of lost tissue and bone add up over time. Jfl at the poor kids who think they can fix their underdevelopment by fighting the symptom of it: A lack of hormones isn't the cause of your underdevelopment and supplementing hormones won't fix it.

I think that there is enough understanding to draw a conclusions that environment theory is legitimate on human development.
... For those cucks that deny facts:

View attachment 821618

- Nutrition and physical degeneration Weston A. Price
- Pottenger's Cats: A Study in Nutrition
- Erdal can alkoclar totally confirmed my theory that homo sapiens were originally designed to be much bigger than assumed.
- Previous threads of mine including this fucking thread you moron.

--------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR - Environment affects each one of us!

This thread also explains the kinematic impact on face!

holy fuck those bbcs
nilotic?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I have gigachad confidence

You'd have to essentially remove yourself from civilization to be able to avoid most of this stuff at this point, mostly unavoidable.
It's up to you to not fuck yourself even harder though, yes.
Never seen any people irl caring about such stuff, not even plastics.
Doesn't mean I don't care. I do. Personally try to never store anything in plastic bottles, let alone drink from them. Not that water source is not contaminated already as is, but the plastic bottle - you interact with it and it receives micro cracks and little parts of plastic breaks off and then you drink it. Also very toxic if you let it have an interaction with the sun.
People laugh at me, because I drink water from glass bottles.
Every little thing has an effect is what I think, but at some point it also becomes too great of a burden to deal with/avoid. Also socialmin in a sense, that you will look strange/autistic, etc. By refusing to eat certain things/eat in a certain way, for example.
Wish I was a female. Do whatever the fuck you want and you'd just be a quirky cute little girl, teehee.
Clown world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, It'snotover, Lolcel and 9 others
too bad lifestyle can't stop the norwood reaper

maybe not entirely genetic, but there sure isn't much you can do about it without paying a high cost in other departments

• +1
Reactions: Utchad, Hekt0r, CopeTilliRope and 1 other person
too bad lifestyle can't stop the norwood reaper

maybe not entirely genetic, but there sure isn't much you can do about it without paying a high cost in other departments
Balding didn't existed in the past, there is an hypothesis that hair is like the extension of the nerves i recal !?

But with hair transplant, your initial investment would make up for 10 years usage of fin, minox, and RU !

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 2 others
I agree that your upbringing matters a lot but to say that genes don’t matter is utter bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r and Chintuck22
Bro the best thread i have saw on this site

• Love it
@DrTony give your peer review for us

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@DrTony give your peer review for us
.me is not a high tier journal or any journal for that matter so this is hardly worthy of his response

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
I honestly refuse to believe those pics are real, unless they're hung giga manlets. It doesn't even make sense, how would their women be able to accommodate such sizes?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Nice copy pasta.

Atleast change my words into something orginal.

"It took 3 generations to become subfeline and 4 generations to go from subfeline cats to normal healthy cats. (so basically 4 generations to go from recessive tt/ii to dominant TT/II genotype).

It affected their zygomatic bones, maxilla, mandible, teeth, frame, width ,size , weight, even mentally their reflexes, motivation, athleticism, anxiety (high inhib) and the drive to reproduce. Just remember that crooked teeths and allergies didn't existed 100 years ago.

We aren't cats but we are mammals. This can mean alot of things for human development. Bad genetics could be more diet related than we previously thought. genetics can devolve over time to a certain extent. Not just in terms of calories btw."

XDXDXDXDXD
Word for word

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090, Hekt0r and 3 others
Nice copy pasta.

"It took 3 generations to become subfeline and 4 generations to go from subfeline cats to normal healthy cats. (so basically 4 generations to go from recessive tt/ii to dominant TT/II genotype).

We aren't cats but we are mammals. This can mean alot of things for human development. Bad genetics could be more diet related than we previously thought. genetics can devolve over time to a certain extent. Not just in terms of calories btw."

XDXDXDXDXD
Word for word
Nigger got 3x my reacts as well (original thread)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
good thread but water ngl

nice thread bro, bookmarked read all
Also im gonna fast for next 100 days in sha Allah
Jfl at the fact ive been saying this for the last 100 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Amazing thread OP. Although I've had a similar mindset for a while.
Always blamed my idiot boomer parents for being mindless low iq plebs who gorged themselves on bread and other peasant foods, while pontificating on the evil of meat and eggs and blaming them for muh cholesterol. I love them to death especially my mom and it pains me to see them now as they're struggling with diabetes and high blood pressure in their old age like absolute low class filth. I could've been at least a high tier normie had I not been born into such stupidity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nashcgn, Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Amazing thread OP. Although I've had a similar mindset for a while.
Always blamed my idiot boomer parents for being mindless low iq plebs who gorged themselves on bread and other peasant foods, while pontificating on the evil of meat and eggs and blaming them for muh cholesterol. I love them to death especially my mom and it pains me to see them now as they're struggling with diabetes and high blood pressure in their old age like absolute low class filth. I could've been at least a high tier normie had I not been born into such stupidity.
can relate tbh.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
Nicotine exposure in ancestors may produce behavioral impairments in subsequent generations:

Fear memories may also be (epi)genetically inherited, to a degree.

Successful PTSD/Trauma therapy could include the use of HDAC inhibitors, such as Vorinostat, in order to unravel, and consciously process, the genetic elements that may explain a certain range of experienced Trauma, phobia,etc,..., passed down from generations prior.

Anecdotally, I used Vorinostat along a DMT session, for myself;

on the third session, I had visions of being transplanted in my Grandfather's body, as he was trying to escape the Nazi labor camp in which he was detained in Germany during WWII (IRL he escaped the camp with two of his mates, and went back home after the War ended, a real OG right there).

I was just re-living that shit live basically.

The feeling of utter fear I was feeling deep in my bones during this experience, was like I had never felt before in my life.

I never got to know my Grandfather, but after the fact I wondered if that vision that I had, may have in fact been an inherited memory, genetically passed down from him, that I had "unlocked", so to speak, and that I was re-living for myself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 5875 and Chintuck22
This is a subhuman cope thread, blaming it all on "enviroment" instead of subhuman genes, there is plenty of deformed animals in nature who just don't make it, with humans it is the same, civilization just keeps subhumans alive so they can work for others. Enviroment is important of course, that's why jews keep poisoning the waters and promoting veganism.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Lihito, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
i had shit puberty

high stress up until 15 and then abused weed and my diet and sleep wasn’t the best

i wonder how much i fucked myself. fuck

• +1
Reactions: nashcgn, Lolcel, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person
chintucks me

fuck my mom is stupid bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nashcgn, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Nice copy pasta.

XDXDXDXDXD
Word for word
Sorry for inconvenience man.

You used your source from Pottengers cat's book and if we look at the last few comments on your thread, you weren't able to answer some of my most commonly asked questions, so i guess it's not your work either, regardless if i used it. It's from the BOOK we BOTH used to draw our conclusions, i just copied your first statement !

Screenshot 20201124 022648 Chrome 01

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bitch, AscendingHero, ItsOver.com and 3 others
This is a subhuman cope thread, blaming it all on "enviroment" instead of subhuman genes, there is plenty of deformed animals in nature who just don't make it, with humans it is the same, civilization just keeps subhumans alive so they can work for others. Enviroment is important of course, that's why jews keep poisoning the waters and promoting veganism.
Not blaming it, just saying that environment = precursor to incel genes !

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Bitch, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, lutte and 1 other person
BTW, I think the potinger's cat thing is a little bit more forgiving than we think, I think you might be able to undo some of the damage in your lifetime, do you know how long the cats were on corrected diets before giving birth?

• +1
I understand your thread but you bank too much on environment's role in our developmental outcomes. I mean ramirez literally disproves the epigenetics pill, I think epigenetics plays a role in our development, but genetics will always play the biggest role

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, WastedYouth and 2 others
Then why was Richard ramirez cocaine addict who only ate sugar in his puberty which has soy and high fructose corn syrup such a chad? I’m genuinely curious his environment should have destroyed him

I understand your thread but you bank too much on environment's role in our developmental outcomes. I mean ramirez literally disproves the epigenetics pill, I think epigenetics plays a role in our development, but genetics will always play the biggest role
He can be an exception not a rule, also he isn't really a statement on environmental factors like oral posture, and he had EXTREME prenatal T. He notoriously had rotting teeth aswell, and there's a picture of him when he's 13 with a receding chin so I think he could be an example of change

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
BTW, I think the potinger's cat thing is a little bit more forgiving than we think, I think you might be able to undo some of the damage in your lifetime, do you know how long the cats were on corrected diets before giving birth?
.. And we're living in the final stages of mouse utopia experiment, nowadays you either have chads who are fucking or incels who are watching everything passing away in front of them. I think we are living in the last times tbh!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Then why was Richard ramirez cocaine addict who only ate sugar in his puberty which has soy and high fructose corn syrup such a chad? I’m genuinely curious his environment should have destroyed him
Chad can drink anything and still end up looking like a chad 👇👇
He can be an exception not a rule, also he isn't really a statement on environmental factors like oral posture, and he had EXTREME prenatal T. He notoriously had rotting teeth aswell, and there's a picture of him when he's 13 with a receding chin so I think he could be an example of change

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Bitch, AscendingHero and 3 others
for epigenetics doesn’t the genes still have to be there atleast? Like it brings out genes or shuts off gene expressions that were already there?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Chintuck22
for epigenetics doesn’t the genes still have to be there atleast? Like it brings out genes or shuts off gene expressions that were already there?
Yeah, genes matters for things such as your hair color, skin color.. phenotypic traits, ie some genes being more prominent than the others due to our evolution, but epigenetics plays an equal role to that, environment = precursor to incel genes ! You can see this image to get better understanding:

41440_2019_248_Fig1_HTML.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender, Bitch and ItsOver.com
.. And we're living in the final stages of mouse utopia experiment, nowadays you either have chads who are fucking or incels who are watching everything passing away in front of them. I think we are living in the last times tbh!
be nt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Very practical and useful 👏👏 i'm amazed by your vast knowledge sir !
indeed over for basement dweller blackpill aspies

TAKE THE NT PILL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Chintuck22
this is what made from hyperblackpilled to not rlly that blckpilled still i dont deny being gl makes life easier
I think if you're 5 PSL hyper-NT, you will slay any bitch with ease, i'm not even fucking kidding!

I have normie friend of mine who's pulling BDSM on a daily and he makes JB's and older women crazy over him, it's just crazy to me... But it's insanely fucking difficult to have guts to do it!

Looks will make it substantially easier to slay without putting too much effort, cause women are lusting over you! If you maximize machiavellianism, you can slay most women as a normie

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Good thread, enviroment is extremely important however the section about bbcs is incorrect. While I believe enviroment can effect penis size (mainly prematernal T levels) the idea that humans are supposed to have footlong bbs is false.

This picture is clearly photoshopped. Even if it wasnt photoshopped where would you put that penis inside a woman. No vagina is deep enough to accomodate for a penis that large.

Theres a 99% chance this picture is photoshopped aswell, but whoever did it did a better job then the first picture. Whoes penis bends like this. It looks like he has a flaccid penis photoshopped onto his erect penis.

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, Deleted member 1973 and Chintuck22
Good thread, enviroment is extremely important however the section about bbcs is incorrect. While I believe enviroment can effect penis size (mainly prematernal T levels) the idea that humans are supposed to have footlong bbs is false.

View attachment 823579
This picture is clearly photoshopped. Even if it wasnt photoshopped where would you put that penis inside a woman. No vagina is deep enough to accomodate for a penis that large.

Theres a 99% chance this picture is photoshopped aswell, but whoever did it did a better job then the first picture. Whoes penis bends like this. It looks like he has a flaccid penis photoshopped onto his erect penis.
View attachment 823583
That part might be true actually, but nonetheless environment theory is still legit, i think that 2nd guy from this picture has 8in cock which is reasonable to have !

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com
That part might be true actually, but nonetheless environment theory is still legit, i think that 2nd guy from this picture has 8in cock which is reasonable to have !

If that guy in the second picture has an 8 inch penis (semi/flaccid) he is a turbomanlet. His penis is like 1/6th of his body in length. That makes him 6*8 48 inches tall which is 4ft. I dont believe that picture is real.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Chintuck22
If that guy in the second picture has an 8 inch penis (semi/flaccid) he is a turbomanlet. His penis is like 1/6th of his body in length. That makes him 6*8 48 inches tall which is 4ft. I dont believe that picture is real.
I don't know man tbh. Seems promising but might be photoshoped

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com