How To Really Increase Height (EVEN AFTER PUBERTY)

dude its not gonna help u in any way if u take the thyroid hormone by itself, its just gonna speed ur growth up

if u were to be finished growing facially at 20 and u take thyroid hormones ur just gonna be finished growing earlier, thats it, ur gonna look the exact same, but at a younger age
I have the genetics but I grow slowly as fuck and I think I have low thyroid hormones as I have almost all the symptoms
Is T3 better than T4 or it s better to take them both?

I have the genetics but I grow slowly as fuck and I think I have low thyroid hormones as I have almost all the symptoms
Is T3 better than T4 or it s better to take them both?
get t3

t4 is just a precursor

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I believe in loading ans Wolfs Law because I bonesmashed in an intelligent manner to achieve better zygomatic projection.
Wolffs law is a little different. Instead of smashing like a retard and potentially actually damaging it. U just need to apply forces to stimulate new bone formation

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Wolffs law is a little different. Instead of smashing like a retard and potentially actually damaging it. U just need to apply forces to stimulate new bone formation
Yeah most people overdo it.

I got enough results to a better ratio in a month, smashing every other day

How old are you though? No shit you still grow if you're 15
Well most peoples plates close by 16. On top of that i hadnt grown for like a year or two. Not only that but i noticed growth late into being 16 and im still growing. Unless ur saying i had a growth spurt, stopped, then started again right after i started doing mechanical loading and nutrition methods. Then sounds insane

dude its not gonna help u in any way if u take the thyroid hormone by itself, its just gonna speed ur growth up

if u were to be finished growing facially at 20 and u take thyroid hormones ur just gonna be finished growing earlier, thats it, ur gonna look the exact same, but at a younger age
Its actually more benefficial to let your body do its own thing. if your plates are open for longer its increased chances

one last question, what about dosage? is 50mg too much?
ur giving urself hyperthyroidism
just do as much as u want

Its actually more benefficial to let your body do its own thing. if your plates are open for longer its increased chances
yea i never said its better to give urself hyperthyroidism

also the plates closing earlier doesnt mean shit when using thyroid hormones sicne ur growing faster as well

ur giving urself hyperthyroidism
just do as much as u want

yea i never said its better to give urself hyperthyroidism

also the plates closing earlier doesnt mean shit when using thyroid hormones sicne ur growing faster as well
yeah but its not like its a steady rate of closure. You might grow super fast for a short period and then it closes. for another perso they might grow super fast for a little lonnger than it closes.

Did you sprint or do some sports?

I gained 2 cms and an increase in foot size after fucking around with thyroid hormones but I got lots of hair fall so never again.
How old when messing with thyroid and what exactly did you do?

yeah but its not like its a steady rate of closure. You might grow super fast for a short period and then it closes. for another perso they might grow super fast for a little lonnger than it closes.
no it just speeds up what was gonna happen

its different for everyone because the genes are different, thats it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
How old when messing with thyroid and what exactly did you do?
16 and 10 months when I started taking them and went from 178cm to 180cm. I took 150mcg levothyroxine daily but quit after 2 month due to lots of hair fall. I would occasionally feel some bone pain in my legs especially at night. My size 10 shoes became a bit tight so I moved up to size 11 shoes. Wouldn't really recommend it though because it made me lose lots of hair all over my head. The hair loss is all over your head rather than the fronts though so it's not DHT hairloss. If you are going to do it, then monitor your thyroid hormones.
elab u made me interested
Above.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and HalfGypsyMogger
16 and 10 months when I started taking them and went from 178cm to 180cm. I took 150mcg daily but quit after 2 month due to lots of hair fall. I would occasionally feel some bone pain in my legs especially at night. My size 10 shoes became a bit tight so I moved up to size 11 shoes. Wouldn't really recommend it though because it made me lose lots of hair all over my head. The hair loss is all over your head rather than the fronts though so it's not DHT hairloss.

Above.
U realise 150mcg is fucking bodybuilding dose jfl, u have some big balls
Average normal thyroid makes about 28mcg per day of t3
U basically 5x ur natural lol, i think ur hair recovered fine and u remained with the height, that s good anyway.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
he wont answer to a bluecel jfl
u get bulging eyes if u take too much
possibly legit imo.

benefits of it were nullified as i had other unaddressed underlying issues like non anemic iron deficiency, gut problem

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I see so many guys with small feet , small clavicles and hands having longers legs than mine , its certainly some female hormone in water, its not possible ur feet is programmed to grow to certain lenght based on determined height . All theseguys have very short fathers too ,its not nutrition for sure. I think only wayto increaseheight is just sprinting in morning for microfractures and notusing legs at all the whole day to not compress the bone downward , doing it atleast for an year will make legs at leat an inch long

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vyirus and ultra18
What abt sleep boyo did you sleep a lot?
Average. Couldve been better. U should atleast sleep 8 hours a night but if u miss a night dont stress it

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
Sleep: Getting enough restful sleep has been shown to increase IGF-1 levels.
whats the optimal or desired amount of sleep and time in bed during puberty
Diet: Consuming a diet that is rich in protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D and zinc can promote IGF-1 production. Foods such as meat (especially red meat, lamb, pork), milk (milk actually directly has IGF-1), fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, and vegetables. Foods that contain leucine and omega 3s help stimulate IGF-1 production
also anything worth supplementing?

whats the optimal or desired amount of sleep and time in bed during puberty

also anything worth supplementing?
Take hylauronic acid and glucosamine chondroitin. They boost stem cell and chondrocyte production

Take hylauronic acid and glucosamine chondroitin. They boost stem cell and chondrocyte production
Do Yknow about D3 and K2
And optimal sleep?

high iq + high effort thread. very appreciate will read later and bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
:yes: Yes you heard that right, you can grow taller after your plates close. All of the following methods that are listed below will help you increase your height whether you are still going through puberty or have closed plates. Now before I begin, if you are just here to read two words and type "cope" then just leave. If you are actually interested and will actually try these methods to improve your stature then read on. I advise taking a notepad so you can write down the methods.

(y) Why Trust Me?
Well for starters, I myself am trying and still using these methods to increase my height and have significantly increased height. Not just by like half a inch or some shit. I will tell you what I did and provide proof and science (although some bro-science will be included). I will also debunk common height myths and help you learn some things. I am currently 6'3 with my goal being 6'5-6'6. Before starting this, I was about 5'11

View attachment 2241390 Now you can take this chart with a grain of salt if you want but these are measurements to the top of my head, I am also using this for my own personal tracking. I will try and get a physical this year or next year and update this since I know it isn't the best proof.
Last Updated: 6/4/2023 7:38 PM 📅

Now what do you say we get to the tutorial? :unsure:

During puberty, there are various ways to improve height growth, some ways people don't know and some common ones, we will be talking about how to actually increase height growth during puberty and things that hinder growth.

To give you a basic understanding of what triggers growth during adolescence:
  • Human Growth Hormone :love:
  • Thyroid Hormone :D
  • Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) :love:
  • Estrogen :sick:
  • Testosterone :)
  • MK677 :love:
Most people think the only hormonal factor for growth is Human Growth Hormone but a lot of things play in part. Thyroid Hormone helps ensure that your body's tissues and cells are working properly. Thyroid also helps with bone growth and development as well as muscle development. Thyroid Hormone is almost as important as HGH and without it you will probably be short. Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 and HGH are (sorta) the same thing. Your liver converts HGH into IGF1 and that is what causes bones and things to grow. Estrogen is the female sex hormone produced by the body. Most people don't know that estrogen actually stimulates some growth during puberty. The only reason why high estrogen is bad for height growth is that it will also cause your plates to close quicker. Testosterone is the male sex hormone produced by the body. It, like estrogen does trigger bone growth through increasing IGF-1 although it is very miniscule. Testosterone too high is actually bad because it will cause your plates to close quicker just like estrogen. It is best to not worry about increasing testosterone since it barely does anything anyways and it simply triggers IGF-1 slightly while in turn closing your plates faster. MK677 is the final hormone in the list and it is like IGF-1. However, MK677 DIRECTLY stimulates HGH which will in turn will stimulate IGF-1.

Now there are other hormones and things that help with growth but they do very little or are unknown, and they basically all just work to stimulate IGF-1.

Basically what we need to do is increase IGF-1 and Thyroid-Hormone and minimize estrogen. Doing this will maximize or even increase your maximum natural growth potential.

So how do we actually increase IGF-1? Here are all the ways
  1. Exercise: Regular exercise, especially strength training, can stimulate the production of IGF-1
  2. Sleep: Getting enough restful sleep has been shown to increase IGF-1 levels.
  3. Diet: Consuming a diet that is rich in protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D and zinc can promote IGF-1 production. Foods such as meat (especially red meat, lamb, pork), milk (milk actually directly has IGF-1), fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, and vegetables. Foods that contain leucine and omega 3s help stimulate IGF-1 production
  4. Taking IGF-1 and/or MK677 directly: Unlike Injecting HGH, You can simply buy IGF-1 nd MK677 online. You can get it for less than 100 buck
  5. Preworkout Shit: Creatine, Whey Protein, and colostrum, have been shown to increase IGF-1 production
  6. Sun Exposure: Vitamin D from the sun stimulates IGF-1 Production
Also don't believe anyone who tells you "don't drink milk because muh estrogen". Although it is true that it does have estrogen, the levels are so low that it wouldn't even impact your estrogen levels especially if you aren't drinking a shit ton. Not only that but your body knows how to regulate hormone levels anyways. The only foods you need to be worrying about are products like soy which contain phytoestrogens.

So how do we actually increase Thyroid Hormone? Here are all the ways
  1. Diet: Foods high in iodine, selenium, zinc, and iron. Some examples are seafood, eggs, nuts, whole grains, and leafy green vegetables.
  2. Thyroid Hormone Therapy: Honestly don't do this unless you have low levels

So how do we actually decrease Estrogen? Here are all the ways
  1. Have healthy weight: Body fat contains enzymes that convert other hormones into estrogen.
  2. Exercise: Decreases bodyfat as well as decreasing insulin resistance.
  3. Healthy Diet: Eating a diet rich in whole foods like fruits, vegetables, lean protein, and healthy fats can help regulate hormone production and decrease estrogen levels.
  4. Manage stress: Chronic stress can lead to hormonal imbalances that increase estrogen production.
  5. Lower alcohol and caffeine: Both of these have been shown to increase estrogen production.
  6. Aromatase Inhibitors: Arotamese Inhibitors block an enzyme called aromatese which stimulates estrogen production

Now here is the part you guys are asking for. I am not going to include leg-lengthening surgery as you all know that by now. How do you improve height growth after puberty? Well let's first discuss why height growth actually stops and what we would need to do to increase it.

There are 2 basic reasons why growth stops:
  1. Growth Plate Closure: Growth Plates are basically the developing tissue at the ends of your bones. As you grow, your growth plates produce new bone tissue and it is then added to the bone which makes it longer. When puberty is done, the growth plates begin to close and eventually disappear
  2. Growth Hormone Production Declines: After plates close, your growth hormone production is slowed down
So basically what we need to do is increase Growth Hormone as well as stimulate new bone tissue. To increase Growth Hormone, just follow the steps in the "Height Growth During Development" part above.

Now that you have growth hormone running through your body, you still need to stimulate new bone tissue. Luckily there is a way to do this.

Creating New Bone Tissue
:no:Warning: Creating access bone tissue in the growth plate during early development could possibly cause early growth plate closure.
Your bones are amazing. Whenever your bone is under an external force or stress, it will stimulate the growth of new bone tissue just like growth plates. When loads are applied to bones during activities like weight bearing exercise, the bone cells respond by laying down new tissue throughout the bone but mostly in the specific area. If you apply a load to an area, not only will it get more denser but over time more thicker. Applying mechanical loading in theory can increase bone size. In fact it has also been tested on mice (Click To View). We are not entirely sure if it would work at the same levels of bone formation on a human.

So how do you actually apply mechanical loads to stimulate new tissue?
  1. LSJL with hand clamp: Get a Irwin Quick Grip and clamp just below the end of your bones (see image)View attachment 2241661
  2. Torsional Loading: Exercises that involve twisting or a rotational movement cause bone torsion. Some examples are golf swings, tennis serves, baseball/shotput throws, medicine ball twists, lunges with a twist (to put more force, twist your legs/foot), leg press with a twist, jumping lunges, leg curl with a twist, Bulgarian split squats with a twist, rotational burpees, swimming. Doing all of this with a weight will also increase the load. Also please do not hurt yourself
  3. Weight-Bearing excercises: Excercises that involve running, walking, and standing, put load on bones and create new tissue
  4. Whole Body Vibration: Whole body vibration will put a load on the bone and possibly stimulate new growth
  5. Electrical Stimulation: Applying a electrical current to a bone can promote bone growth and healing. (DONT SHOCK YOURSELF OR DO DUMB SHIT)

If I find other ways to stimulate new bone formation, I will add it here. Also, Please do not hurt yourself.

If there is any new information, something that needs correction, if you have questions, or if there's any way I could make this better please pm me. Love all of you brahs and hope you ascend and slay soon! :heart: Also please go outside and don't dedicate 24/7 to height growth and looksmaxxing.
How do you apply electric current to the bone? What product or device to use for that?

Do Yknow about D3 and K2
And optimal sleep?
I already talked about sleep. And i dont know about those heping with stem cellls but of course u should get vitamins

How do you apply electric current to the bone? What product or device to use for that?
There is no safe way to do it. Just do the other methods. The electric current was just s theory but no good concepts have been made

But melatonin suppresses thyroid function

Jfl just do a bunch of sports and eat well and you’ll grow in height as an adult

Seems really far fetched

This post is copemaxxed.

Could you please give some sort of a routine to follow like exercises etc? How long? Sets reps? Also I can't inject anything or buy hgh, I can maximize my natural hgh though, I just want to greow1-1.5 inches tbh at 19 is there any hope? Please help me out boyo I will forever be greatful to you

:yes: Yes you heard that right, you can grow taller after your plates close. All of the following methods that are listed below will help you increase your height whether you are still going through puberty or have closed plates. Now before I begin, if you are just here to read two words and type "cope" then just leave. If you are actually interested and will actually try these methods to improve your stature then read on. I advise taking a notepad so you can write down the methods.

(y) Why Trust Me?
Well for starters, I myself am trying and still using these methods to increase my height and have significantly increased height. Not just by like half a inch or some shit. I will tell you what I did and provide proof and science (although some bro-science will be included). I will also debunk common height myths and help you learn some things. I am currently 6'3 with my goal being 6'5-6'6. Before starting this, I was about 5'11

View attachment 2241390 Now you can take this chart with a grain of salt if you want but these are measurements to the top of my head, I am also using this for my own personal tracking. I will try and get a physical this year or next year and update this since I know it isn't the best proof.

During puberty, there are various ways to improve height growth, some ways people don't know and some common ones, we will be talking about how to actually increase height growth during puberty and things that hinder growth.

Most people think the only hormonal factor for growth is Human Growth Hormone but a lot of things play in part. Thyroid Hormone helps ensure that your body's tissues and cells are working properly. Thyroid also helps with bone growth and development as well as muscle development. Thyroid Hormone is almost as important as HGH and without it you will probably be short. Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 and HGH are (sorta) the same thing. Your liver converts HGH into IGF1 and that is what causes bones and things to grow. Estrogen is the female sex hormone produced by the body. Most people don't know that estrogen actually stimulates some growth during puberty. The only reason why high estrogen is bad for height growth is that it will also cause your plates to close quicker. Testosterone is the male sex hormone produced by the body. It, like estrogen does trigger bone growth through increasing IGF-1 although it is very miniscule. Testosterone too high is actually bad because it will cause your plates to close quicker just like estrogen. It is best to not worry about increasing testosterone since it barely does anything anyways and it simply triggers IGF-1 slightly while in turn closing your plates faster. MK677 is the final hormone in the list and it is like IGF-1. However, MK677 DIRECTLY stimulates HGH which will in turn will stimulate IGF-1.

Now there are other hormones and things that help with growth but they do very little or are unknown, and they basically all just work to stimulate IGF-1.

Basically what we need to do is increase IGF-1 and Thyroid-Hormone and minimize estrogen. Doing this will maximize or even increase your maximum natural growth potential.

1. Exercise: Regular exercise, especially strength training, can stimulate the production of IGF-1
  3. Diet: Consuming a diet that is rich in protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals such as vitamin D and zinc can promote IGF-1 production. Foods such as meat (especially red meat, lamb, pork), milk (milk actually directly has IGF-1), fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, and vegetables. Foods that contain leucine and omega 3s help stimulate IGF-1 production
  4. Taking IGF-1 and/or MK677 directly: Unlike Injecting HGH, You can simply buy IGF-1 nd MK677 online. You can get it for less than 100 buck
  5. Preworkout Shit: Creatine, Whey Protein, and colostrum, have been shown to increase IGF-1 production
Also don't believe anyone who tells you "don't drink milk because muh estrogen". Although it is true that it does have estrogen, the levels are so low that it wouldn't even impact your estrogen levels especially if you aren't drinking a shit ton. Not only that but your body knows how to regulate hormone levels anyways. The only foods you need to be worrying about are products like soy which contain phytoestrogens.

1. Diet: Foods high in iodine, selenium, zinc, and iron. Some examples are seafood, eggs, nuts, whole grains, and leafy green vegetables.

1. Have healthy weight: Body fat contains enzymes that convert other hormones into estrogen.
  3. Healthy Diet: Eating a diet rich in whole foods like fruits, vegetables, lean protein, and healthy fats can help regulate hormone production and decrease estrogen levels.
  4. Manage stress: Chronic stress can lead to hormonal imbalances that increase estrogen production.
  5. Lower alcohol and caffeine: Both of these have been shown to increase estrogen production.
  6. Aromatase Inhibitors: Arotamese Inhibitors block an enzyme called aromatese which stimulates estrogen production

Now here is the part you guys are asking for. I am not going to include leg-lengthening surgery as you all know that by now. How do you improve height growth after puberty? Well let's first discuss why height growth actually stops and what we would need to do to increase it.

1. Growth Plate Closure: Growth Plates are basically the developing tissue at the ends of your bones. As you grow, your growth plates produce new bone tissue and it is then added to the bone which makes it longer. When puberty is done, the growth plates begin to close and eventually disappear
  2. Growth Hormone Production Declines: After plates close, your growth hormone production is slowed down
So basically what we need to do is increase Growth Hormone as well as stimulate new bone tissue. To increase Growth Hormone, just follow the steps in the "Height Growth During Development" part above.

Now that you have growth hormone running through your body, you still need to stimulate new bone tissue. Luckily there is a way to do this.

Creating New Bone Tissue
:no:Warning: Creating access bone tissue in the growth plate during early development could possibly cause early growth plate closure.
Your bones are amazing. Whenever your bone is under an external force or stress, it will stimulate the growth of new bone tissue just like growth plates. When loads are applied to bones during activities like weight bearing exercise, the bone cells respond by laying down new tissue throughout the bone but mostly in the specific area. If you apply a load to an area, not only will it get more denser but over time more thicker. Applying mechanical loading in theory can increase bone size. In fact it has also been tested on mice (Click To View). We are not entirely sure if it would work at the same levels of bone formation on a human.

1. LSJL with hand clamp: Get a Irwin Quick Grip and clamp just below the end of your bones (see image)View attachment 2241661
  2. Torsional Loading: Exercises that involve twisting or a rotational movement cause bone torsion. Some examples are golf swings, tennis serves, baseball/shotput throws, medicine ball twists, lunges with a twist (to put more force, twist your legs/foot), leg press with a twist, jumping lunges, leg curl with a twist, Bulgarian split squats with a twist, rotational burpees, swimming. Doing all of this with a weight will also increase the load. Also please do not hurt yourself
  3. Weight-Bearing excercises: Excercises that involve running, walking, and standing, put load on bones and create new tissue
  4. Whole Body Vibration: Whole body vibration will put a load on the bone and possibly stimulate new growth
  5. Electrical Stimulation: Applying a electrical current to a bone can promote bone growth and healing. (DONT SHOCK YOURSELF OR DO DUMB SHIT)

If I find other ways to stimulate new bone formation, I will add it here. Also, Please do not hurt yourself.

If there is any new information, something that needs correction, if you have questions, or if there's any way I could make this better please pm me. Love all of you brahs and hope you ascend and slay soon! :heart: Also please go outside and don't dedicate 24/7 to height growth and looksmaxxing.
Is the photo 10cm? I can’t see it very clearly how did you grow

Well the zygos will get denser and thicker over time. The only issue you will have to worry about is
1. Assymetrical: your bones dont regenerate/lay cells at the same rate. One side of face might grow bigger faster than the other
2. Actually causing injury: if you actually end up fracturing your bone then thats not good.

Ur best bet for improved zygos without risk is either getting surgery or taking igf/hgh/mk677
will taking igf or test make zygos, jaw bigger at age 21?

Should I even attempt to try this at 20.

(y) Why Trust Me?

Creating New Bone Tissue

C14E4C94 350A 4791 9E40 7720395E9082

I gained 2 cms and an increase in foot size after fucking around with thyroid hormones but I got lots of hair fall so never again.
Mind explaining how? Interesting.

(y) Why Trust Me?

Creating New Bone Tissue

Drink diemethylecadmium

the money go where i go smoking on gelato