ethnic tax applies if you look ethnic, not if you are ethnic

D

Deleted member

Lurker
brutal I know a half arab half white nigga who is a legit chad, looks white asf not a single ethnic features and has gotten stacies off tinder to buy him cabs to their house and sneak him in, also anal too, (chad only). Chads life is beyond your imagination.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Yuya Moggershima, thereallegend and 10 others
brutal I know a half arab half white nigga who is a legit chad, looks white asf not a single ethnic features and has gotten stacies off tinder to buy him cabs to their house and sneak him in, also anal too, (chad only). Chads life is beyond your imagination.
i am aware of chad life but can you not spread such venomous blackpill? Might make the users with weaker spirits rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 21531, epictroll and 2 others
u got a pic of him or someone tat looks like him?

sadly im the exact opposite, am white but look like a dirty ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21278, HerpDerpson and 7 others
Once they find out your friends name is Mohammed Abu Sharmuta it will be over for his slaying streak.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, PubertyMaxxer, House Lannister and 4 others

Muslim? That's haram

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
he is very high in psl actually. Square jaw, high cheekbones. Typical skull face with macho lips, he looks like a bit like ramirez
Does he resemble me a bit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • +1
Reactions: elld101 and Deleted member 21381
Once they find out your friends name is Mohammed Abu Sharmuta it will be over for his slaying streak.
he could be called Khalid ibn Small Cock and still slay prob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, tooLOW and Deleted member
Laycount?

He needs to seek forgiveness from God before it's too late...
idk like 10 or smth He only fucks stacies and won’t lower his standards so I’m mirin

also he has hazel hunter eyes and the stacies have blue eyes so Jfl at the blue eyed cope

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Its not about the specific color, it's about being light. Hence why ethnics and lightskins with very light brown eyes mog hard

idk like 10 or smth He only fucks stacies and won’t lower his standards so I’m mirin

also he has hazel hunter eyes and the stacies have blue eyes so Jfl at the blue eyed cope
Do you have a photo reference of him? I'd like to rate
It could be his masc appeal that attracts Stacies (I'm assuming Slavic) to him.

Its not about the specific color, it's about being light. Hence why ethnics and lightskins with very light brown eyes mog hard
if you aren’t olive/ white as an ethnic it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381
Can we also discuss ITT what *actual* ethnic features are? (except long nose)

Either way he needs to repent and try and find himself a good Arab Stacy before it's too late. @astatine
I am definitely assuming these women were Polish/Russian/Ukrainian or similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
if you aren’t olive/ white as an ethnic it’s over
yeh my skin is olive and not deathnic at all but i have dark brown almost black eyes rip. Looks good on some people tho but light eyes mog most of the time

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member, Ceo of cope and 1 other person
cope rejected
done the office GIF

I also remember when I tried Tinder for 24 hours, I only matched with MTBs or LTBs (I swiped right on every girl). There was one white alt MTB who was willing to fuck, asking me to come over to hers (no thank you), despite telling her that I was a practicing Muslim. However, all my other matches (mostly alt foids, nerd foids, SEAfoids or curryfoids) weren't talking to me sexually; they were mostly very nice and patient, and asked me more about myself and the things I like.

I matched with one HTB who just asked me to follow her on Instagram.

84 likes in 24 hours, 35 or so matches.

I guess I'm seen as a "safe boi".

@astatine @Ceo of cope @wannalooksmax

I also remember when I tried Tinder for 24 hours, I only matched with MTBs or LTBs. There was one white alt MTB who was willing to fuck, asking me to come over to hers (no thank you), despite telling her that I was a practicing Muslim. However, all my other matches (mostly alt foids, nerd foids, SEAfoids or curryfoids) weren't talking to me sexually; they were mostly very nice and patient, and asked me more about myself and the things I like.

84 likes in 24 hours, 35 or so matches.

I guess I'm seen as a "safe boi".

@astatine @Ceo of cope @wannalooksmax
idk bro you look pretty good. Probabably a profile thing. See my posts on the "this reddit chad cant get matches its over" thread. Also if you cant get shit it's ogre for most of .org including me and all my mates irl (except the HTN gymmaxxed turk)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
idk bro you look pretty good. Probabably a profile thing. See my posts on the "this reddit chad cant get matches its over" thread. Also if you cant get shit it's ogre for most of .org including me and all my mates irl (except the HTN gymmaxxed turk)
Thank you. I definitely believe, looking back, that I wasn't NTmaxxed and that women perhaps view me as a "safe option"; the 5'9 not-quite-lean-and-muscular, family-oriented nerdy boy. I wonder if including family photos and friends (in a safe environment) makes you look safe.

Thank you. I definitely believe, looking back, that I wasn't NTmaxxed and that women perhaps view me as a "safe option"; the 5'9 not-quite-lean-and-muscular, family-oriented nerdy boy. I wonder if including family photos and friends (in a safe environment) makes you look safe.
yeah def. I dont think height has anything to do with it, there are famous cases of 6'4 dudes getting nothing on tinder or getting cucked by their profiles etc. Your face, body, overal vibe you put out etc are the most important. Hinting at a big dick helps too (if you acc have one) as does having a sexualized profile. I think a tan is a boon aswell, see litterally everyone on love island or similar such shows.

• +1
firstly i have brown eyes and then i have this super tannable skin wich makes me look like an ethnic whenever its summer, i look much whiter in the winter

firstly i have brown eyes and then i have this super tannable skin wich makes me look like an ethnic whenever its summer, i look much whiter in the winter
brown eyes dont make you look ethnic. Tons of dutch people have them and they dont look shitskin. its prob your nose or somthing

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
yeah def. I dont think height has anything to do with it, there are famous cases of 6'4 dudes getting nothing on tinder or getting cucked by their profiles etc. Your face, body, overal vibe you put out etc are the most important. Hinting at a big dick helps too (if you acc have one) as does having a sexualized profile. I think a tan is a boon aswell, see litterally everyone on love island or similar such shows.
On Hinge and Bumble I had to declare my height; I frauded to 178 cm (in reality, I'm 176.5 cm)
I kept my profile wholesome, friendly and cheerful. No shirtless photos (I had a rather bad one of myself on a beach wearing a T-shirt and shorts in the sea)

the white guy from the wheat waffles tinder experiment is a good example. 6'4 but got jack diddly squat because he had litterally 0 sex appeal or "edgyness" to his look or vibe. Haven't seen a more sterile human being before or since.

On Hinge and Bumble I had to declare my height; I frauded to 178 cm (in reality, I'm 176.5 cm)
I kept my profile wholesome, friendly and cheerful. No shirtless photos (I had a rather bad one of myself on a beach wearing a T-shirt and shorts in the sea)
man you have to declare height? women should declaire waist-bust-hips then i swear to god

• JFL
brown eyes dont make you look ethnic. Tons of dutch people have them and they dont look shitskin. its prob your nose or somthing
indeed, my nose is on the wider side but im sure that my tanned skin is huge reason alot of people where i live think im an ethnic

am white but just happen to look Indian and be named kuneesh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Ceo of cope
I swear like I said this here so many times I have a 6’1 white looking Syrian friend who’s like chadlite but girls blocked him when he said he’s Syrian instead of European

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: justbentbro, Gandy, Adonis and 1 other person
I swear like I said this here so many times I have a 6’1 white looking Syrian friend who’s like chadlite but girls blocked him when he said he’s Syrian instead of European
Was he a Christian?

No he comes from a very religious Muslim family
I see, I guess in his case he gets approached by white women thinking he's white and open to casual but would be worried about being forced I to a religion alien to them?

Does he look like me?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I see, I guess in his case he gets approached by white women thinking he's white and open to casual but would be worried about being forced I to a religion alien to them?

Does he look like me?
You look 10x whiter than him tbh but he’s still white passing. I think it’s the stigma behind it and stereotypes of being Syrian. But then again many girls didn’t give a shit when he told them and were dtf

• +1
sadly im the exact opposite, am white but look like a dirty ethnic
same bro every single person who didn't know me I asked thought I was indian or arab. I look like my parents yet like another phenotype. LMAO

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro