Ethnics in 3rd world countries use steroids without knowing anything about them

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
One week here and my gym is full of roidheads who train without any structure and literally have the gym owner selling them roids and even injecting it for them. Their dosages are also insane, even guys who don't compete in anything are stacking high doses of tren test deca masteron and several orals.

I asked the guy selling them about aromatase inhibitors to be used during cycle and he said he doesn't use them or sell them, only carries nolva/clomid for PCT. I asked several of the guys who are taking roids and all of them said they don't take anything to regulate estrogen during their cycle, they didn't even know that test aromatizes to E. Just wow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
You can't be considered an man if you don't inject atleast 5 liters of Testosterone and Trenbolone a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, maxmendietta, WhatToDo and 2 others
ethnics gonna eth

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and CupOfCoffee
Which country?

Have any of them grown a pair of leaky tits yet? I'm surprised anyone would be this ignorant given how much free quality info is out there.

It's kinda amusing though that the prevalence of roids in the 3rd world is negligible. Meanwhile in countries like Australia a ton of men will end up hopping on the roid train sooner or later. Even though you can easily get pharma test and pharma orals without a prescription in most of the 3rd world...

Hell China and India are 2 big examples of what I'm talking about - China is the biggest exporter of raw bulk powders and yet in China itself roiding barely exists. Same in India - you can get pharma test vials and orals OTC easily - but roiding culture is almost non-existent.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and CupOfCoffee
Have any of them grown a pair of leaky tits yet? I'm surprised anyone would be this ignorant given how much free quality info is out there.

It's kinda amusing though that the prevalence of roids in the 3rd world is negligible. Meanwhile in countries like Australia a ton of men will end up hopping on the roid train sooner or later. Even though you can easily get pharma test and pharma orals without a prescription in most of the 3rd world...

Hell China and India are 2 big examples of what I'm talking about - China is the biggest exporter of raw bulk powders and yet in China itself roiding barely exists. Same in India - you can get pharma test vials and orals OTC easily - but roiding culture is almost non-existent.
Gym culture here is all about roids, everyone who goes to the gym regularly and wants to get big ends up hopping on roids cuz all the methods they tried natty didn't work. And it's easy as fuck to buy lol, I bought some pharma grade Iranian and Turkish stuff cuz it's cheap and quite reliable

shut up greycel

Lol, you must reveal the name of the country or at least the continent

also look at the synthol use in india and brazil. they go beyond just the "normal" (abuse) synthol use that BBs do, these people are literally pinning pints of oil into their arms a week.

Arlindo-De-Souza-3225718.jpg