Even if you're a "chad" you lose!!

Yup exactly no would give a flying f**k about Brad when this 6'8 dom jock pulls up on yard
It's retarded and feminen to focusing on sh!t you can't control.

As men, we change something or stop focusing on it.

That's it.

Atleast accept your cope mate.
I clearly proved it to u without the celeb halo
Brad is just a random good looking guy at the camp even if you ascend him to 6'2 or 6'3.
But when the jock which I posted pulls up with his super rare traits . All the ladies are gonna giggle around him .

Just imagine having a presence like this at college knowing you're even superior than the so called chads
You are so retarded jfl

Attachments

• images (49).jpeg
    images (49).jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
Study some stoicism and you will find peace.
Yup I will gladly look into it.
Been thinking about this topic since months

Atleast accept your cope mate.
I clearly proved it to u without the celeb halo
Brad is just a random good looking guy at the camp even if you ascend him to 6'2 or 6'3.
But when the jock which I posted pulls up with his super rare traits . All the ladies are gonna giggle around him .

Just imagine having a presence like this at college knowing you're even superior than the so called chads
You are so low iq ngl

Someone like this tall jock is 1 in a billion. You will never see someone like him irl.
Stop with this bullshit you brainlet

Omg how can you be so retarded smooth brain nigga
the main point of this whole thread was to establish the fact that even if u ascend you will be miserable and will always live under the domination of a rugged chad who's taller , broader and more handsome than you .
Basically the greatest chad at your university.

You are so low iq ngl

Someone like this tall jock is 1 in a billion. You will never see someone like him irl.
Stop with this bullshit you brainlet

Omg how can you be so retarded smooth brain nigga
the main point of this whole thread was to establish the fact that even if u ascend you will be miserable and will always live under the domination of a rugged chad who's taller , broader and more handsome than you .
Basically the greatest chad at your university.
You utter subhuman retarded low iq ape

Someone like this tall chad is so gigarare that it doesn’t matter. As long as you have a chad face and are atleast average height you will mog 99% of men

Stop coping brainlet

You utter subhuman retarded low iq ape

Someone like this tall chad is so gigarare that it doesn’t matter. As long as you have a chad face and are atleast average height you will mog 99% of men

Stop coping brainlet
Bro seriously! Damn I didn't know guys like that are so rare. Thanks for providing such free unsolicited advice :soy::forcedsmile:

You're literally a tiny weasel skulled nigga with negative iq. Me posting that 6'8 jock was just a response to your brad pitts example. Dickhead stop deviating from the topic.

The "chaddest chad " theory still holds true

Bro seriously! Damn I didn't know guys like that are so rare. Thanks for providing such free unsolicited advice :soy::forcedsmile:

You're literally a tiny weasel skulled nigga with negative iq. Me posting that 6'8 jock was just a response to your brad pitts example. Dickhead stop deviating from the topic.

The "chaddest chad " theory still holds true
Please delete your account you utter subhuman abomination with negative iq in your peanut sized brain.

I am saying it just once again: if you are chad you get almost never mogged and even if it wouldn’t matter much because you still can get every girl you want and you still mog almost every other man.

What a fucking shot thread

Based advice..
It's retarded and feminen to focusing on sh!t you can't control.

As men, we change something or stop focusing on it.

That's it.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Please delete your account you utter subhuman abomination with negative iq in your peanut sized brain.

I am saying it just once again: if you are chad you get almost never mogged and even if it wouldn’t matter much because you still can get every girl you want and you still mog almost every other man.

What a fucking shot thread
Looks like someone's hurt. Rub some ice on ya butt maybe it could minimize the swelling after the gigachad rimmed your lil sweetheart .

You still don't provide any clear conclusion other than "muh you mog almost every man, doesn't matter".

Are u the tallest, broadest and most dom guy at your uni or it's the other way around?:lul:

Looks like someone's hurt. Rub some ice on ya butt maybe it could minimize the swelling after the gigachad rimmed your lil sweetheart .

You still don't provide any clear conclusion other than "muh you mog almost every man, doesn't matter".

Are u the tallest, broadest and most dom guy at your uni or it's the other way around?:lul:
Why should I be hurt by your dumbness?

You just don’t get it. This thread is so stupid jfl. Chad doesn’t lose just because there is the 0.001% chance that he gets mogged by a 6‘8 chad

You just don’t get it. This thread is so stupid jfl. Chad doesn’t lose just because there is the 0.001% chance that he gets mogged by a 6‘8 chad
You stupid orangutan faced nigga. I'm tired of explaining this shit to u again and again repeatedly.. the conversation about the 6'8 jock was just a "reply" "response" to your dumb brad pitt example..

I'm talking about being the most rugged jock in your town for you to establish your supremacy among all the other chads and stacies

Pls don't confuse them again else your brutal murder gore is going to be the next thing I post on this very platform.

Yup and also talking about competition. Would you be the only chad at your place? . There is going to be loads of other studs too.
So genetically mogging all of them to prove yourself superior would be the best bet

You stupid orangutan faced nigga. I'm tired of explaining this shit to u again and again repeatedly.. the conversation about the 6'8 jock was just a "reply" "response" to your dumb brad pitt example..

I'm talking about being the most rugged jock in your town for you to establish your supremacy among all the other chads and stacies

Pls don't confuse them again else your brutal murder gore is going to be the next thing I post on this very platform.
No one gives a shit about being the most rugged jock.

It’s all about being the best looking man. And again: if you are a chad which is already extremely rare you don’t lose just because there is a really minimal chance that someone else mogs you

The fact is even if you turn to a chad will you ever be happy ?
Point being there's a guy who mogs you in every way , with his traits being way rarer than yours.

Suppose you're a 6'2 chad, 6 psl face with a 7 incher schlong :feelsgood:
Then a 6'6 stud pulls up at your university mogging you in every way (height, face ,dick with broader shoulders) and takes the throne of being the "biggest chad"
Steals all the females ( including your girlfriend) and shines in the limelight now .

How do u go proceed with this theory? You end your life? :feelsrope::cry:
This is why I say stop obsessing with being chad.

It’s all about being the best looking man.
Yup exactly not just the best looking but the most dom and robust guy too.:love:
So you could beat up other chads , own the throne and sleep with their women

It's a CHAD VS CHAD world
The genetically superior chad wins

Notice how in the old days. When there was a battle between two kingdoms. The ruler who suffered defeat from the stronger emperor had to submit his wife to the bigger chad..
The winning monarch takes away the all the riches and the women while the loser dies a gloomy death of misery 😢:feelsrope:

Lol @ people who think this is how the world works

Lol @ people who think this is how the world works
We are still monkey brained mate.. everyone wants to be at the top of social hierarchy

We are still monkey brained mate.. everyone wants to be at the top of social hierarchy
You’re just guaranteeing a perpetual state of losing if you think that way

Life is all about thresholds, and only in specific OBJECTIVE things can you firmly say “this is number one.”
ANY extremely good looking guy, you’ll be able to find a girl who considers him number one. Thresholds.

I get mogged 24/7/365 it ain't easy

plus age pill will get any chad at some point