Even though all these young men have similar facial features and phenos, what makes them differ in terms of attractiveness level?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
All of these men were rated on here (or Lookism) yet were given different ratings despite all being similar in pheno, appearance, sharing similar features, colouring, age, etc. You could say they all look like knock-off Hexums, with Hexum being the benchmark of being a Gigachad for this particular look/pheno. They seem to have high appeal yet but for some of these guys, what is lacking that doesn't make them Chad?

Most often rated Chad

Most often rated Chadlite

Most often rated Chadlite

"Where is the Chad"

Most often rated MTN

Most often rated Chadlite (HTN was another common vote)

Most often rated HTN

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Patriot and Deleted member 14848
Tagging people that voted in recent threads regarding the following guys

• @
      FailedNormieManlet
      @FailedNormieManlet
    • @
      SeiGun
      @SeiGun
    • @
      Chintuck22
      @Chintuck22
    • @L@Leonardo DiCaprio
    • @
      Patriot
      @Patriot
    • @
      Alesund
      @Alesund
    • @
      Beetlejuice
      @Beetlejuice
    • @
      Warlow
      @Warlow
    • @Q@qwertyqazqwerty
    • @
      gamma
      @gamma
    • @
      koalendo
      @koalendo
    • @
      thereallegend
      @thereallegend
    • @
      thegoat
      @thegoat
    • @
      Reckless Turtle
      @Reckless Turtle
    • @
      Preoximerianas
      @Preoximerianas
    • @
      Toth's thot
      @Toth's thot
    • @hebbewem
    • @
      fogdart
      @fogdart
    • @
      Beastimmung
      @Beastimmung
    • @heightface @Trance @SteelTitan @Thompsonz @Wallenberg @StrangerDanger @Freshkebab @Chadethnic101

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14848
1641668517013-png.1484423
Most often rated HTN
2683981_cage.gif
Goodfellas

That is a woman!

Also, the difference are ratios. Hexum has perfect ratios, but those guys don't and the varying degrees dictate how good looking they are.

HEXUM MOGGER OF ETERNITY HOLY FUARK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16571, fogdart and 3 others
2683981_cage.gif
View attachment 1484442
That is a woman!

Also, the difference are ratios. Hexum has perfect ratios, but those guys don't and the varying degrees dictate how good looking they are.

View attachment 1484454
Nope, that's a man. He's Francois Bourgeois, a TikToker with a deep obsession with trains.

What ratios are holding them back, do some of them have horseface syndrome? Would it take much for them to ascend to chad tier?

you just pick random people from whereever and obsess over them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma, Toth's thot and 1 other person
they all slay while I rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Solidcoin, N1666 and 1 other person
you just pick random people from whereever and obsess over them
But I have a similar pheno to them, except my hair is medium brown and I have some freckles on my face. It's nice to compare people like you to know where you stand.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
they all look different?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
The guy on top has most masc features compared to others. Overall face looks more masc. Others look like e-boys.

/thread

• +1
The guy on top has most masc features compared to others. Overall face looks more masc. Others look like e-boys.

/thread
All the others are eboys or just some?

NVM, most people think the first guy is Chadlite now. @skooLX-aM

they all have different phenos, though?

I'm not knowledgeable to answer.

• +1
The last bottom guy is kinda weird looking but all the rest of those guys are conventionally GL. Only guys on this forum will probably see a difference. GL women probably wouldn't give a fuck and would hook up with any of them .

• +1
I'm not knowledgeable to answer.
NP

The last bottom guy is kinda weird looking but all the rest of those guys are conventionally GL. Only guys on this forum will probably see a difference. GL women probably wouldn't give a fuck and would hook up with any of them .
The last bottom guy is a train enthusiast on TikTok. In what way do you think he's weird looking?

I know a guy with this pheno and of a similar level of attractiveness in a LTR with an asian becky. What similarities would you say these men have?

NP

The last bottom guy is a train enthusiast on TikTok. In what way do you think he's weird looking?

I know a guy with this pheno and of a similar level of attractiveness in a LTR with an asian becky. What similarities would you say these men have?
Just because you know a guy who looks similar that is with a hot Asian chick don't mean shit

He looks weird, he's not good looking except maybe to a gay Polar Bear that likes twinks

I know a guy who's ugly as fuck with a cute gf. I mog him in every way , in my opinion but shes fucking him , not me. So who's really winning? He's probably her type and he treats her good.

Stop obsessing over phenotype and just talk to women.

Just because you know a guy who looks similar that is with a hot Asian chick don't mean shit

He looks weird, he's not good looking except maybe to a gay Polar Bear that likes twinks

I know a guy who's ugly as fuck with a cute gf. I mog him in every way , in my opinion but shes fucking him , not me. So who's really winning? He's probably her type and he treats her good.

Stop obsessing over phenotype and just talk to women.
He actually looks the most like the guy with the check shirt.

I think some guys on here just need to get out and talk to some women , rather than hyper analyzing other men's faces

• JFL