Every average looking girl in 2019 has 100+ unread messages

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Remember those Tinder experiments on Youtube where the chick gets 1000s of dudes trying to message her? Good thing Tinder isn't real life right? Wrong.

Every decent looking young girl I've met with in 2019 has over 100+ unread text messages. Their facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat are always blown up too

I'm not joking, even my sister and her friends phones are blown up 24/7

The truth is women have ZERO interest or hobbies outside of social status and such. Where as men may play video games, work on cars, go fishing/hunting

Women sit around and talk all day to their girl friends, and ignore the hundreds of thirsty dudes hitting on them.

There IS ONE SAVING GRACE tho: women can't be NT they are dumb as fuck and will act stupid/obedient in front of good looking men. It is very easy to talk shit/down to women even if they socially mog you to the moon

So just remember when you get with a chick she WILL social status mog you. She knows literally everybody, even if she doesnt know people she will be halo'd by being a non-obese woman and receive validation

Your future gf/wife will simply have more friends, more partners, been to more parties, and had far more fun vacations than literally 99% of men. Don't be surprised

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, uglygypsy, Agendum and 53 others
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5683, Catawampus and 2 others
legit. my gf walked out of her appt and a rando group of girls invited her to go get food with them. i wish men had that connection
Yeah it's called having friends dude, also what number are you?

The truth is women have ZERO interest or hobbies outside of social status and such. Where as men may play video games, work on cars, go fishing/hunting
True! Most women have no real interests, nothing! Exceptions prove the rule.

Your future gf/wife will simply have more friends, more partners, been to more parties, and had far more fun vacations than literally 99% of men. Don't be surprised
nope

Remember those Tinder experiments on Youtube where the chick gets 1000s of dudes trying to message her? Good thing Tinder isn't real life right? Wrong.

Every decent looking young girl I've met with in 2019 has over 100+ unread text messages. Their facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat are always blown up too

Women sit around and talk all day to their girl friends, and ignore the hundreds of thirsty dudes hitting on them.

There IS ONE SAVING GRACE tho: women can't be NT they are dumb as fuck and will act stupid/obedient in front of good looking men. It is very easy to talk shit/down to women even if they socially mog you to the moon

So just remember when you get with a chick she WILL social status mog you. She knows literally everybody, even if she doesnt know people she will be halo'd by being a non-obese woman and receive validation

Well you can just not use social media or even if you do you dont add any person who you dont know that is what smart non slut girl would do

Imagine you looksmax to 6PSL and still getting SMV mogged by Eggmans female Tinder profil

zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Gaia262, EzioGrezzo and 22 others
Your posts are soooo true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, the next o'pry, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Subhumans live in a different world to female's and good looking men.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, EzioGrezzo, mikeock and 3 others
Imagine you looksmax to 6PSL and still getting SMV mogged by Eggmans female Tinder profil

zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg

wow man i cannot believe this...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, mikeock, Michael Myers and 3 others
90% of the texts in my message app are verification codes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Subhuman trash, Need2Ascend and 12 others
i wish social media didnt exist tbh tbh ngl ngl ded srs

i would take it a step further. i wish the smartphone wasn't around. i think the smartphone along with social media/dating apps really fucked humanity over. i wish i would have lived in simpler times ngl

I'm honestly so fucking happy I lived a childhood where smartphones didn't exist, where you actually had to go outside to have fun, you didn't care about other things, just went outside to have fun with your friends. Now all childs do is be on smartphone all day

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg
Every men liking her(him) should be castrated for poisining the gene pool.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
Thats why they answer only to pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Social media means nothing. all that matter is real life interaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185

good post!! legit

zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg
fucking bruthal

This morning I as exchanging pics with a girl on snap and we were talking directly to eachother...But her snap was moving 100+ points every 2 minutes or so..

Deadass...This bitches score was 2 million jfl

She was sending TONS of pics out

Girls dont care about ugly guys attention because it is infinite. That's why she only cares about Chad's attention

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Need2Ascend, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
over for many men man

Not of kinko

Screen Shot 2019 11 04 at 24902 PM

this is why, testosterone started inceldom by causing men to act beta and simpy all just for access to a hole... :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

i hate the west so so so much
at least ur white buddy boyo

No self respecting woman wants to be seen dating an ethnic because it lowers her SMV/social status

and there are plenty white men to go around for women to date

its over :feelsrope:

Epic gigacope if you are a random loser that talked shit to a high status Stacey everybody would mock you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Really helps my looksmaxing thanks

zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg

This is problem with Tinder.. Its literally Land of horny men.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Life is for top-teir men and most women

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
women can't be NT they are dumb as fuck and will act stupid/obedient in front of good looking men.

What did you mean? Or we have a different definition of NT.
Females are the most hyperneurotypical creatures on earth. Probably a big reason why I can't relate with them tbh. They just want attention, validation and socialize 24/7, can't stand being alone for a few hours whereas I just want to rot in my room and social interactions drain my energy instantly. Other than that I agree.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 7866