Every user here should go on a Testosterone cycle

A

Allnattybaby

Bronze
Only $100 for a 20 week cycle and you can be a gymmaxxed Greek God at the end and keep pretty much all your gains if under natty limit.

Most importantly you will become a low inhib predator with insane confidence. (think Mike Tyson or any Indian rapemaxxer)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9090, turkproducer and 9 others
im not surprised you recommend test cycles with that name @Allnattybaby

but just doing whatever you can to raise your testosterone levels is better imo cause you never know what the side effects will be doing a steroid cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, OOGABOOGA, MusicMaxxingMidget and 6 others
im not surprised you recommend test cycles with that name @Allnattybaby

but just doing whatever you can to raise your testosterone levels is better imo cause you never know what the side effects will be doing a steroid cycle
Raising test levels is cope and waste of money and time.

You can get 100x the gains at the same price with a test cycle.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 7173, antiantifa and 3 others
Joined Apr 20

Raising test levels is cope and waste of money and time.

You can get 100x the gains at the same price with a test cycle.
yeah and let me guess you are selling the cycles too right? another faggot spotted who wants to make money off incels

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Only $100 for a 20 week cycle and you can be a gymmaxxed Greek God at the end and keep pretty much all your gains if under natty limit.

Most importantly you will become a low inhib predator with insane confidence. (think Mike Tyson or any Indian rapemaxxer)
Youll have to Cruise for life Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen and Deleted member 4464
its haram so no thanks

Allnattybaby

just nuke your test levels theory

Just accelerate your Balding genes theory.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Entschuldigung and Bitch
I wish I was low inhib enough to inject T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Sounds great and all by it would btfo my hairline,so I'll just stay being a twink thanks

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Looksmaxers: 41, Bluepillers: 13

You reach plateaus around 6 weeks. 20 week cycles are retarded.
Add $$$ for PCT, etc.

Cant wait to start mine ngl

Most people can't even drink coffee in the morning without becoming dependent or somewhat addicted. If you jack up your body on all these external artificial hormones, then try to go back to normal, it will cause problems. It causes problems for almost everyone who does it. Im sure you would have some impressive gains but its just not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Most people can't even drink coffee in the morning without becoming dependent or somewhat addicted. If you jack up your body on all these external artificial hormones, then try to go back to normal, it will cause problems. It causes problems for almost everyone who does it. Im sure you would have some impressive gains but its just not worth it
trt (blast&cruise) for life > cycling

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Laugh 5

JFL at this roidcuck destroy your organs & testicles cope thread.

Steroids are stupid and I'm never taking them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
>Not wanting to destroy your organs & health = "shitty mindset"

JFL AT YOUR COPE
View attachment 951978

go read this thread, retard -> https://looksmax.org/threads/steriods-are-a-massive-healthmin-and-can-also-be-a-looksmin-too.171251/
You're exaggerating this shit so much , you won't destroy your organs. I agree it's not entirely healthy but it's not that bad how you say it is , are you willing to live long but live as a skinny fat, framelet , low t , high inhib pussy ass bitch for the rest of your long life or live 10 years shorter (and I'm overexegerating a lot here , your lifespan probably wouldn't decrease this much) or are you willing to live with a mogger frame and body , better mindset , not being a pussy and maybe getting laid, but having a little bit shorter life on this pathetic planet, win win in my book. Jfl at you, who wants to be an old cel anyway?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Carbon Copy and Deleted member 4332
B-but i like my hair

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

>all natty baby
Cycle is much more expensive than just $100.
Unless you live in pihilipines or something.
Also
>20 weeks cycle
Cycles are generally 3 months long.
And at the end you need to pct.
Generally a 3 month cycle costs like $300-500

I would, but I don't want to lose my hair.

I'm 32 with a beautiful head of hair.

Shit is so unfair that something so crucial for a man like T, fucks your hair up.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Schizoidcel and turkproducer
I haven't given up on my hair yet. When I'm NW4 fuck it Im'a zyzzmaxx and inject DHT & creatine into my cock.

Last edited:
Why risk fucking up your hair for something that won't even improve your face or give you height? You can always gain shoulder width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332