Everything is about status

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

Kraken
I was at dinner with 2 friends yesterday showing them my morning routine. Wake up at 5, cold shower, visualise goals etc And my one friend shouts out “oh sh*t, and I know how painful cold is for you!” (Idk why but I’m super super sensitive to the cold)

And then I told them this point: “Exactly. But I wake up and get in the cold shower because it makes me better than the man who doesn’t do that.”

Remember this: Everything is about status amongst men.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Once you get out of level 0 subhuman stage you actually start to enjoy your work.
You look forward to the grind.
Sleep bores you.
You see lives changed from your work. Your tribe, your people, your family. The women you spend some time with. Just because you worked hard.
And you want to take a day off? lol

Statuscopers need to be force fed estrogen istg

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I was at dinner with 2 friends yesterday showing them my morning routine. Wake up at 5, cold shower, visualise goals etc And my one friend shouts out “oh sh*t, and I know how painful cold is for you!” (Idk why but I’m super super sensitive to the cold)

And then I told them this point: “Exactly. But I wake up and get in the cold shower because it makes me better than the man who doesn’t do that.”

Remember this: Everything is about status amongst men.
autistic straight from 80s dad charecter in a movie response

no status for my psl 1 face

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and StraightHeadJames
No status for a subhuman face/ height.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and HTN_Mentalcel
no status for my psl 1 face
just take a cold shower nigga and u'll mog any of these "5 PSL" little bitches who are scared of some cold JFL

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and HTN_Mentalcel