Exoticmaxxing Guide (EVERYONE GTFIH)

OHHHH SHIT.

You want to get me started on PFL and IPD?

are you SURE?

Well, basically if you have a vertically tall and horizontally narrow orbital structure. It's basically over, sub chad for life.

As for IPD, I'll set my Dolphin Fetish aside.
View attachment 1650743View attachment 1650745

Your IPD can be Too Wide of course "70mm+ is usually too high for most people".

But still, having close set eyes makes you sub chad for life, while people with .56 ESR are labelled "Unique" and make millions off their face.

I hope I wake up with a wider ESR tommorow.

It looks good tbh, but I was just saying in general you can't go wrong with 3b.
Damn how do you find those dolphin eyes attractive. Looks like I can scoop them out with a spoon like a yoghurt.

• WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
Shut up ugly.
"Post a picture of you then. Show your stupid fucking face
Compared to you this guy is probably another species. I have enough of all these users here who literally look like shit or average and talking shit about people who look good.
I see it all the time in the rating section and beyond. Iam sick of it."

I'm sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero

are you SURE?
Lol go on bro

But still, having close set eyes makes you sub chad for life, while people with .56 ESR are labelled "Unique" and make millions off their face.
True

Wider is always better than close and cucked

as long as ur pfl is in harmony with ur ipd i dont think u can get enough off pfl, it's a demi god trait to have truly wide almond shape eyeds.

Me too

Post an example of what u consider 3b

as long as ur pfl is in harmony with ur ipd i dont think u can get enough off pfl, it's a demi god trait to have truly wide almond shape eyeds.
Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero
"Post a picture of you then. Show your stupid fucking face
Compared to you this guy is probably another species. I have enough of all these users here who literally look like shit or average and talking shit about people who look good.
I see it all the time in the rating section and beyond. Iam sick of it."

I'm sorry
I didn't write that lil' bro lol. It's a copypasta when someone got mad I called their dad ugly.
Lol go on bro

True

Wider is always better than close and cucked

I mean, aren't we in agreement tho?

Wide PFL, Wide IPD will always mog hard as hell and would likely improve most males harmony having wide PFL.
.55 ESR or rope tbh.
Post an example of what u consider 3b
We've spoke about this so much on discord and I'm eating hambugers rn.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and YouLiveForYourself
OHHHH SHIT.

are you SURE?

Well, basically if you have a vertically tall and horizontally narrow orbital structure. It's basically over, sub chad for life.

As for IPD, I'll set my Dolphin Fetish aside.
View attachment 1650743View attachment 1650745

Your IPD can be Too Wide of course "70mm+ is usually too high for most people".

wide set only fogs on women, for men normal set eyes(0.45-0.47) is ideal
0.56 is death tier though, anything >0.49 is a failo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
wide set only fogs on women, for men normal set eyes(0.45-0.47) is ideal
0.56 is death tier though, anything >0.49 is a failo
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

It's more of an inside joke between me & @AscendingHero

I agree with you on a srs note lol.

I don't think I've seen anyone with an ESR >.49 ESR

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Don't read this thread an focus on lowering your bf%.

Try MSM for your eyes, but that's basically it.

There is some shit you can do for your hair texture, just do your research on find what works.
Does MSM actually work for eye colour?

This entire thread just amounts to "Don't be Darkskin" and "Just be Attractive".

It has no fundemental value. Of course blacks who are more attractive will appear more eurocentric, but this isn't "Exotic".

His examples effortlessly prove my point of this thread saying "Just be Attractive".

Just "Exoticmaxxing" is very dumb because it doesn't really exist tbh.

What this thread should've been is explaining how having a "Striking" appearance is great.

I don't consider Rihanna, Lima, or Zayn (Cage of him using a morph) "Exotic".

They just have a lot of striking features.

(Light Feline Eyes, Sharp Bone Structure, etc).

None of that is "Exotic", it's just attractive and striking.

Try "Exoticmaxxing" and you'll end up like this.
View attachment 1650711
Thread kinda debunked tbh. No reason why after this it should be BOTB other than the tips I and a couple of users recommending

Anything in response ? @enchanted_elixir

Beckford?
I don't think I've seen anyone with an ESR >.49 ESR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Korea and AscendingHero
Thread kinda debunked tbh. No reason why after this it should be BOTB other than the tips I and a couple of users recommending

Anything in response ? @enchanted_elixir
thread isnt debunked, exotic is striking, but striking isnt exotic, exotic maxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
thread isnt debunked, exotic is striking, but striking isnt exotic, exotic maxxing is legit
that isnt the point

all the exotic maxxing shit and examples he used are of attractive people

the end line is just be attractive and alot of those attractive people, especially mixed have /appear eurocentric and that's just what it is.

You need to improve your looks first off, alot of the features he tackled on for exotic maxxing, light eyes, looser hair are just attractive traits.

"Exoticmaxxing", isnt always the card to play. Like for example a nordic trying black styles unless that was his niche or something, if you get my point

Law of averageness comes in and what not

Just be goodlooking!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Racky and sub5inchcel
Great thread. What about dreads as hairstyle? I wanna get dreads like these.
F2A334D5 AD65 45C0 8408 16B6F0D1E589
4EC03907 5839 4C6C BDB2 75A4191CBA6A
FEE09A1E 4AA8 436E 856D 906D25591043

• +1
Exoticmaxxing works well for dark skin black men, if you don't go overboard. For instance, wearing contacts as a dark skin black man will be seen as goofy, but having loose curly hair and pink lips is a halo.
How big of a halo and how loose of curls are you talkibg about?

Great thread. What about dreads as hairstyle? I wanna get dreads like these.
View attachment 1662171View attachment 1662172View attachment 1662173
it depends on your current face shape and pheno tbh as well as demograpic of women you're trying to attact

Whether you like it or not locs have certain connotations and labels to them

I think it mogs if you know how to style and keep up with it.

Keep it groomed and relatively short imo. If you do decide to go longer, you have to keep up with it.

Personally if done right, it's a good style but if ever want to undo it generally you have to cut so much hair off.

• +1
Reactions: Defeated and enchanted_elixir
it depends on your current face shape and pheno tbh as well as demograpic of women you're trying to attact

Whether you like it or not locs have certain connotations and labels to them

I think it mogs if you know how to style and keep up with it.

Keep it groomed and relatively short imo. If you do decide to go longer, you have to keep up with it.

Personally if done right, it's a good style but if ever want to undo it generally you have to cut so much hair off.
I don't know if you could tell the user you were replying to, make a list on what face shape and phenotype he should get to attract certain types of women. I would be curious to see it.

• +1
This lady's skin lightening was a success imo. Yes the examples were extreme but that was to prove a point.

What steroid usage does to you

She should've never even thought about going that light but using steroids.... such a now

Not only is it very dangerous and withers the skin, it doesnt depigment you actually, it just turns you into a concrete white looking freak which is different from what actual white people are.

She should've gone for a lighter skinned pheno, being that black with all those melanocytes, it's just impossible to deal with em all, unless you albino maxx.

That pale isn't as wide spread as a golden/honey/caramel tone anyways
Desire uber mulatto mogger
Desiree

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
Exoticmaxxing (or ambiguous-maxxing) is all about possessing rare and alternate features seen in your ethnicity, without being labeled as an alternate ethnicity or looking like but not really a particular ethnicity. The more uniform your ethnicity's coloring is, the easier and stronger your exotic/ambiguous halo will be (but you have to be at least a 6/10 with the halo for it to work). White works the least, Black works the best.

White phenotypes are the most diverse in color, therefore there is not much room here for exoticmaxxing. Most you can do is get a moderate tan, get blond/reddish/brown curly hair, and have piercing green eyes.

View attachment 1636664

Besides this, you'll have to take the non-natural coloring route (of hair and eyes) + moderate tan and curls. You may end up looking like an SJW or look like you're an actor with their stage makeup on if not done properly.

View attachment 1636668

For browner phenotypes, I don't have much to say here. The degree of brown-ness varies mostly and the variation is common here, so that won't necessarily matter. Eye color that is at least light brown (light green or blue is the biggest halo here), and looking more ambiguous (looking kind of light skin may help as well) is the best way you can go here. Latinas with light eyes are the most exotic phenotype in this category in my opinion.

If you're Dravidian, lighten your skin and maybe curl your hair first. Your skin color-bone structure-hair texture harmony is inherently super-unharmonious (You look just as bad/suffer the same failo NATURALLY as overtanned blonde people). Don't blackmaxx, you don't have the facial bones for that.

View attachment 1636726View attachment 1636734

View attachment 1636681View attachment 1636743

For East Asians, it's kind of less hard to look exotic than whites, especially if you have a monolid or look pure East Asian.

View attachment 1636770

If you don't have the monolid, don't look pure East Asian, have facial hair or more mixed (Hapa, Western China, Central Asian), curly hair (maybe with highlights), slight tan (take beta carotene and the sun) and light eyes and testosterone injections to make you look more masculine could seriously ascend you.

View attachment 1636779View attachment 1636781

The biggest beneficiaries and best candidates are blacks. It's the easiest to diverge from and will likely get you the most potent halo out of all ethnicities. The expectation for what a black person should look like is carpet hair, dark brown skin and the occasional burnt and light-skin, and very dark brown/black hair. (I don't consider Somalis, Sudanese, Ethiopians, and Eritreans "black" so they don't count here)

View attachment 1636683

The easy way to diverge yourself is to have around two to four of these features:
  • Be light-skin or semi-light-skin with orange undertones (take beta carotene)
  • Have light brown/hazel/green/blue/grey eyes (blue and grey largely depend on your phenotype)
  • Pink, moderate sided lips,
  • Have highlights or have non-black/very dark brown hair color (ginger, dark red, brown, multi-colored hair, dark brown, chestnut, etc.)
  • Have white teeth (contrast with skin)
  • Have type 2C to 4A hair (don't exceed 2C, you'll look like a clown, and how far you can traverse the hair texture ladder depends on how ambiguous you look)
  • Not having many or more than one heavy West/Central African feature (which is super important for harmony)/have non-Negroid looking features.

If you look 100% Sub-Saharan African or look like this...:
View attachment 1636686View attachment 1636688View attachment 1636703

Don't you DARE try to look exotic, most likely will severely throw off your harmony, you'll look massive tryhard, and you'll be laughed at...
Hell, it may be over for you, especially if your name is Owatumbe Nanakwame :lul:. Unless you're a Chad or Gigachad.:feelsgood:

Who do I recommend: African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, or Latinos of African or Primarily African Descent as they have often had enough admixture with other ethnicities (including other African ethnicities) to be good candidates. Sub-Saharans Africans who look more Americas Black (North/South America) also fall in this category.

Who I don't recommend: People who look like the phenotypes I listed above even if you are Americas Black, people that look 100% Fresh of the Boat (FOB) Sub-Saharan.

Examples of exotic blacks:
View attachment 1636707View attachment 1636708View attachment 1636713View attachment 1636716View attachment 1636751View attachment 1636754View attachment 1636825View attachment 1636836

And last but not least, Aboriginals
My advice here is: :feelswhy:
View attachment 1636788
:lul::lul::lul:

So now the question is now "How do I exoticmaxx?"
  • To get curly hair, either train your hair to be curly via hair products, get a perm, or get a hair texturizer/relaxer.
  • Take Beta Carotene for an orange glow.
  • For eyes, get colored contacts or laser eye surgery (not iris implants or ketaropigmentation) go to Yeux Clairs or MyLuminEyes.
  • For pink lips, use skin-lightening products and beetroot.
  • Go to a beauty salon to dye/highlight your hair or do it at home
  • Get surgery for your facial features accordingly
  • Testosterone for East Asians (To make up for neotenous genetics)
This is my first thread by the way. Thanks for reading!
Am I exotic maxxed? I have green eyes and ethnic hair that’s blonde, is this what you described for whites?
96DD8519 BFAE 4364 903E 70907BE5EB30

F0459482 6A08 46B4 A6FC DEC7C50034A7

You're getting there with the green eyes, blond hair combination.
I have the weirdest most uncanny hair for my pheno I get asked every time I get a haircut if I’m part ethnic

Fuck no :lul: none of them, I just thought of the most African name I can think of, inspired by this video

I asked because both "Nana" and "Kwame" are Ghanian names, while Owatumbe is some made up African name lol :lul::lul::lul:

This Sierra Leonean guy gained fame on Tik Tok because of his exotic looks. Most notably, his wavy hair. If you go in his Tik Tok comments it's mostly foids saying he is cute, putting heart emojis and saying they love his hair.

From that fame he quickly became one of the most popular Tik Tok from Sierra Leone, and he used it to fuel a music career.
Right now he has a song that sits at 1M views after a month, which is insane for a Sierra Leonean artist

This guy hasn't even been a pop artist for a year and he is already blowing up. Not even just in his country, he has huge following in Ghana and Nigeria too. Concert in Ghana :

I don't think he would have had that much success without exotic halo tbh.

A foid made a post lusting after him on Nairaland with fellow foid posters :

This is the kind of cope Nigerian men came up with :
He doesn't struggle

(okada is moto taxi)
He is not a real man

@enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
This Sierra Leonean guy gained fame on Tik Tok because of his exotic looks. Most notably, his wavy hair. If you go in his Tik Tok comments it's mostly foids saying he is cute, putting heart emojis and saying they love his hair.
View attachment 1781263
From that fame he quickly became one of the most popular Tik Tok from Sierra Leone, and he used it to fuel a music career.
Right now he has a song that sits at 1M views after a month, which is insane for a Sierra Leonean artist

This guy hasn't even been a pop artist for a year and he is already blowing up. Not even just in his country, he has huge following in Ghana and Nigeria too. Concert in Ghana :
View attachment 1781265

I don't think he would have had that much success without exotic halo tbh.

A foid made a post lusting after him on Nairaland with fellow foid posters :
View attachment 1781267
View attachment 1781273

This is the kind of cope Nigerian men came up with :
He doesn't struggle
View attachment 1781274

(okada is moto taxi)
He is not a real man
View attachment 1781276
View attachment 1781277

Women are bisexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 3828 and Racky
Bump

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Sondern
in the world or in the west? In the world would be unimpressive ngl
In general, meaning both in the west and the world

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
This contains an image of: K on Instagram: “🧟‍♂️💕”
This contains an image of: its.sz
This contains an image of:
This contains an image of: Koffi.w

This phenotype mogs so hard, fuaaaaaark

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain
wtf is this thread bro why is it botb

Legit af, I have 3c-4A long curly hair and pass for light skin. If I had lighter eyes combined with my brows and lashes I could ascend so hard but I have dark brown eyes

Even light brown is a halo. Just dont be a souless dark brown with no visible pupils. That being said i think very very dark eyes on long lashes with a white scelera like X can be a halo but thats another topic for a different day
did that different day ever come? interested about this

Yea it’s not that bad due to modern medicine but yea my entire lineage on my dads side starts to bald at 20
Thats how it is for me and my brother too.
I believe People like us were designed to peak in our teenage years.

• +1
Reactions: Betterthanher
me when i read this "guide"
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network