[Experiment] Tinder experiment with Saint Blackops2cel in Nairobi Kenya (Africa).

Deleted member 1727

Deleted member 1727

Iron
[reupload]

This is a reupload of a tinder experiment showing the results of swiping within 1 day in Nairobi, for those who have a black girl fever and have some money you could always try Africa and I've read about success stories on other forums and how easy it is to bang black girls in Kenya.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
this has to be cherry pick, can blackops2cel compete with the BBC?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
DhMeAzK

Life fuel ngl.

I would absolutely kill it in Africa if I had more money and a better educational background. In fact... I'd probably end up with an std. Although I would never have the intention of getting srs with any of those hoes. Just short term relationships and making promises I'd never intend on keeping. :feelsokman:

EDIT. Some of those women are probably fakes/scams just trying to get rich Europeans to send money though.

no fucking way

doesnt matter.

looking good > slaying

I prefer being an incel FOREVER rather than fucking a black foid ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Festrunk
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, BlackPillChad and Blackout.xl
You should get a warn for necroposting

View attachment 227585
Ok I have just warned myself

10% warning for Necroposting

Lorsss,

You have a received a 10% warning from Lorsss for the post:
@rockndogs in his basement

Additional comments:

You can read the rules here:

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
There is an hiv/aids epidemic in parts of Africa and some tribes or whatever can catfish white people and torture them and take their money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Griffith, Blackout.xl and LookistWorld
There is an hiv/aids epidemic in parts of Africa and some tribes or whatever can catfish white people and torture them and take their money.
Imagine being born a disgusting abomination, and trying to squeeze just a tiny bit of happiness out of life through JBW, only to be diseased, tortured, and probably raped by African BBCs. This world is cruel.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Imagine being born a disgusting abomination, and trying to squeeze just a tiny bit of happiness out of life through JBW, only to be diseased, tortured, and probably raped by African BBCs. This world is cruel.
This is why SEA>>>>all for JBW. Africa is a giant risk. The potential rewards are endless but the risks are too high

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222, Mr.cope and LookistWorld
True, not worth it. Don't go to most 3rd world nations with the sole purpose of getting laid. False rape accusations for money, catfishing and hiv/AIDS can cause great regret. If anything, just go to eastern Europe.

Last edited: