Explained chicos harmony

william2605

william2605

Zephir
622ACEEF EB34 4F6E BBFB A17EB99C4FD1

I swear that if someone explains it to me in detail I will stop, what creates harmony on chico, the whole truth
don't tell me "ratios" because there are many examples like matt bomer or damian kater with good ratios and still not at the level of chico.
180409DE 238A 41BE 8D03 BECDA566558F
DE985520 CC3E 4E6D 95BF 9AB33052B1ED

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, rooman, Samiscool234 and 6 others
Good that you stopped using that horrible photo of Chico at least

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, rooman, GeneticGod and 4 others
Open ur eyes

9BAF5E19 F83C 4600 9859 3E67A429EAA5

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, rooman, GeneticGod and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I CANT explain tbh Chico doesn’t look human

even th chad examples u posted look human Chico looks too artificial in looks to perfection that’s why psl autists like him

• +1
Reactions: rooman and subhuman incel
misread this as "explained chaos harmony" jfl

thought this was gonna be some esoteric shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, BrahminBoss, rooman and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Sprinkles
been waiting for this all day

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 29581
super high cheekbones

This guy mogs chico..

Attachments

• FJIMG_20230605_230241~2.jpg
    FJIMG_20230605_230241~2.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, BrahminBoss, rooman and 6 others
Matt Bomer is at the same looks lvl as Chico.
Debunked

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, forevermirin, cytoplasm and 2 others
View attachment 2246802
I swear that if someone explains it to me in detail I will stop, what creates harmony on chico, the whole truth
don't tell me "ratios" because there are many examples like matt bomer or damian kater with good ratios and still not at the level of chico.
View attachment 2246805View attachment 2246806
chico has the most appeal out of any male model psl god imo he doesn’t look like a robust alien ogre, he has great soft features that all flow well with each other and decent bones

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Matt Bomer is at the same looks lvl as Chico.
Debunked
Sure. Thats why he got trounced by "htn" delon when asking girls

Sure. Thats why he got trounced by "htn" delon when asking girls
I'm talking PSL, not appeal or SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
View attachment 2246802
i had as much harmony as a kid before braces. Its simply good hormones + good genes (adapted to the modern environment) + not facial lenghtening caused by orthodontics + mouth breathing.

I CANT explain tbh Chico doesn’t look human

even th chad examples u posted look human Chico looks too artificial in looks to perfection that’s why psl autists like him
Explain his harmony ,simple

View attachment 2246802
Harmony is partially ratios as well as not having any striking features (which pushes you into insane 7+ PSL territory) while having good collagen, even skin tone and coloring.

Being harmonic is the same as being "inoffensively handsome", nobody is going to think you look too weird, uncanny or ogre, but at the same time you'll never be top 0.000001% 7.5 PSL.

Basically your appeal will be within a tighter range, with a lower maximum but higher minimum than low harmony PSL gods like Barrett or De Poot.

Girls might rate Chico anywhere from 8-9 but they'll rate Barrett anywhere from 6-10 as an example.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Harmony is partially ratios as well as not having any striking features (which pushes you into insane 7+ PSL territory) while having good collagen, even skin tone and coloring.

Being harmonic is the same as being "inoffensively handsome", nobody is going to think you look too weird, uncanny or ogre, but at the same time you'll never be top 0.000001% 7.5 PSL.

Basically your appeal will be within a tighter range, with a lower maximum but higher minimum than low harmony PSL gods like Barrett or De Poot.

Girls might rate Chico anywhere from 8-9 but they'll rate Barrett anywhere from 6-10 as an example.
My question is what makes chico harmony so high .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 15468

absolute cope girls rate chico 20/20 and 10/10 contantly looolll

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
You know what here we go william... You see to have good harmony in the start, you need a good skull and a good face shape... chico's face shape is spot on perfect, it's angular enough to not look like a cuck, and length/width skull ratio is good aswell... After having that good skull you need to give that face features in a way that these features don't make the face look weird, basically you want to have features that are neither too big nor too small and that are placed correctly on your face in a way that when people look at you they go like "wow his face has 0 things that I want to change, I want his sperms in my poussy so that the world could look flawless and unchangeable like that"....
Basically his skull and face shape is close to perfect and his features are perfectly placed on his face and well proportionate to his skull/face size... There's a lot of theories on what the perfect face looks like (golden ratios for example or AI males representation) and if you compare chico to these perfect face theories, there's a lot of things in common and he'll look a lot like them.... NOW people say that the ultimate prettyboy is chico because his features aren't dimorphic to make him a masc chad (neither is his skull tbh) but they are well defined in a way that you can't confuse him with a girl.... Basically his features are just dimorphic enough to look like a perfect boy...
This is also why kim taehyung and jungkook (bts members) are worshipped by young females... they have a very normal flawless face shape and skull (with very average dimorphism) with features that make them look like a perfect boy (they have just enough dimorphism to not be confused with a girl once again)... So good harmony in that case would be: a well developped skull that shapes a face well, with features that are well placed (ratios) and proportionate to the face (you don't want huge eyes nor a small mouth... etc), and just enough dimorphism to not look like a girl (masc eyebrows + boyish haircut with a chiseled jaw is just enough to not look like a girl), if you add more dimorphism to their faces they'd start to lean towards a masc chad and slowly loose appeal to younger girls/women overall (depending on their tastes cuz female gaze is hard to understand)
And that's why sometimes a fking rndom white 5'11 kid will get more smiles from girls than an overly masculine savage mogger frame tarzan....

the theory on why random boyish dudes like that with good harmony might be attractive is that if you give them long feminine hair and put makeup on them and slightly some bodyfat to make their face more round , they would be htb face +.... try morphing chico, matt bomer, taehyung, junkook and alain delon by giving them slightly more bloat, makeup, long hair and see how good they'd look like as a girl

Last edited:
nigga i just explained, he doesnt have any singular features that stand out by itself or would make you think he looks "modellike", but a combination of EVERY feature being at least above average/good gives him harmony. add in INSANE collagen, coloring and very even skin tone with no facial hair (in his prime) and thats what makes him harmonic and inoffensively handsome

You know what here we go william... You see to have good harmony in the start, you need a good skull and a good face shape... chico's face shape is spot on perfect, it's angular enough to not look like a cuck, and length/width skull ratio is good aswell... After having that good skull you need to give that face features in a way that these features don't make the face look weird, basically you want to have features that are neither too big nor too small and that are placed correctly on your face in a way that when people look at you they go like "wow his face has 0 things that I want to change, I want his sperms in my poussy so that the world could look flawless and unchangeable like that"....
Basically his skull and face shape is close to perfect and his features are perfectly placed on his face and well proportionate to his skull/face size... There's a lot of theories on what the perfect face looks like (golden ratios for example or AI males representation) and if you compare chico to these perfect face theories, there's a lot of things in common and he'll look a lot like them.... NOW people say that the ultimate prettyboy is chico because his features aren't dimorphic to make him a masc chad (neither is his skull tbh) but they are well defined in a way that you can't confuse him with a girl.... Basically his features are just dimorphic enough to look like a perfect boy...
This is also why kim taehyung and jungkook (bts members) are worshipped by young females... they have a very normal flawless face shape and skull (with very average dimorphism) with features that make them look like a perfect boy (they have just enough dimorphism to not be confused with a girl once again)... So good harmony in that case would be: a well developped skull that shapes a face well, with features that are well placed (ratios) and proportionate to the face (you don't want huge eyes nor a small mouth... etc), and just enough dimorphism to not look like a girl (masc eyebrows + boyish haircut with a chiseled jaw is just enough to not look like a girl), if you add more dimorphism to their faces they'd start to lean towards a masc chad and slowly loose appeal to younger girls/women overall (depending on their tastes cuz female gaze is hard to understand)
And that's why sometimes a fking rndom white 5'11 kid will get more smiles from girls than an overly masculine savage mogger frame tarzan....
1A8D8C44 C9AC 43A7 9AD4 A53F4CFCBD05

Kater has these thing and aren’t harmonious as chico why ?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 15468
View attachment 2247758
his face shape is too long... his features aren't perfectly placed: small eyes + oversized philtrum compared to his face size.... again try to make him a girl and he won't be as hot as francisca chowski or as hot female delon or female taehyung

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 30432
View attachment 2247758
chico is also more harmonious than bomer cause bomers lower is too wide and angular (wich is considered high PSL) for his skull length....
just go see perfect faces theories: golden ratio face or AI males faces

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and william2605
chico is also more harmonious than bomer cause bomers lower is too wide and angular (wich is considered high PSL) for his skull length....
just go see perfect faces theories: golden ratio face or AI males faces
if chico hadn't had his sharp features like chin jaw and cheekbones, with a good prominence would he have lost harmony? I mean lw its individual amazing features add harmony?

Anyway good explanation

if chico hadn't had his sharp features like chin jaw and cheekbones, with a good prominence would he have lost harmony? I mean lw its individual amazing features add harmony?

Anyway good explanation
yes he would've lost harmony because without his sharp cheekbones his eyes would look tired and droopy.... take off his sharp jaw and chin and he'd be more bloated and have a worse face shape and a less angular jaw (he'd have a roundy jaw wich is a failo for males) wich would make him look less boyish and give him a tired baby face

yes he would've lost harmony because without his sharp cheekbones his eyes would look tired and droopy.... take off his sharp jaw and chin and he'd be more bloated and have a worse face shape and a less angular jaw (he'd have a roundy jaw wich is a failo for males) wich would make him look less boyish and give him a tired baby face
so this combination that has chico is extremely rare?

his face shape is too long... his features aren't perfectly placed: small eyes + oversized philtrum compared to his face size.... again try to make him a girl and he won't be as hot as francisca chowski or as hot female delon or female taehyung
12687C63 5E31 4D7B BD34 921EEC7883CA

Chicos
Chin
Jaw
Face shape are too masculine for an femmenine face .

so this combination that has chico is extremely rare?
yes it is extremly rare... chico makes every other models look like masculine autists

View attachment 2247871
Chicos
Chin
Jaw
Face shape are too masculine for an femmenine face .
yes that's why I said he'd be htb + as a girl but not gigastacy because he has a masculine chin with a very chiseled jawline... but his midface (especially lips and nose) is balanced between masculine and feminine, his feminine features in his midface are mainly his cheekbones and his highset eyebrows... The rest is mostly androgyneous: his nose is straight, his lips are full with a good well fitted philtrum in his face, and narrow almond eyes wich are all universally attractive features

yes it is extremly rare... chico makes every other models look like masculine autists
yes that's why I said he'd be htb + as a girl but not gigastacy because he has a masculine chin with a very chiseled jawline... but his midface (especially lips and nose) is balanced between masculine and feminine, his feminine features in his midface are mainly his cheekbones and his highset eyebrows... The rest is mostly androgyneous: his nose is straight, his lips are full with a good well fitted philtrum in his face, and narrow almond eyes wich are all universally attractive features
True also his nose is slight roundish and wide

how do you know all these things about chico harmony?
well I'm a dude with a very high sex drive and I imagine how my perfect bitches would look like in my dreams... When I imagine my whores I always give them flawless looking faces with 0 turnoffs in the way they're made and then I add into them beautiful features like coloured eyes, good skin color, ideal hair, insane body etc... That's how I coom... I believe chico's face comes close to what girls imagine for their dream guy's face: he has 0 turnoffs in his face and his beautiful features would mainly be his hair and his insane perfect skin appeal when he was young (associated with good collagen)

Last edited:
well I'm a dude with a very high sex drive and I imagine how my perfect bitches would look like in my dreams... When I imagine my whores I always give them flawless looking faces with 0 turnoffs in the way they're made and then I add into them beautiful features like coloured eyes, good skin color, ideal hair, insane body etc... That's how I coom... I believe chico's face comes close to what girls imagine for their dream guy's face: he has 0 turnoffs in his face and his beautiful features would mainly be his hair and his insane perfect skin appeal when he was young (associated with good collagen)
But you study something?
no one has been able to explain it to me until now
And ps: I ask at girl and they says chico isn’t so beautiful but imo is cope

But you study something?
no one has been able to explain it to me until now
And ps: I ask at girl and they says chico isn’t so beautiful but imo is cope

send this pic bro, I noticed the pics you use for chico don't really honor him well when his was in his youth

Maybe ,but this pic isn’t distorted o something
View attachment 2247959
it's not distorted but thic pic makes him look like a framecel (wich is a turnoff for females) and if you zoom into his eyes, the flash reflection makes his pupils look black/orangish wich is also turnoff