Eye prominence - How to get deep-set eyes

regarding pfl

if we look at research of ideal pfl we see that europeans tend to have an shortly lower pfl then african and arab people simply because their eyes are more deeper set, so naturally the pfl will decrease the slightly

if you look at the example of the op the pfl also decreased but obviously this didnt made the after result not bad looking in comparison to the before.

and people with deep set like chris hensworth dont have a huge pfl yet their eyes are attractive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
since the example in the op was medical indicated and not even really a truthfully cosmetic procedure he examples of people who got orbital decompression out of cosmetic reasons

NycJg27.jpg
ff7PAuP.jpg

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Every girl I’ve asked about this chart chooses stm as the most attractive btw.

dom is a meme from what I can tell

Introduction

Eye prominence plays a very important role on how your face is perceived, deep-set eyes are a male dimorphic trait, it has been hypothesized that deep-set eyes may be an adaptation for combat, hunting and male intrasexual selection, designed to protect the eyes from hits.

As you can see in the following image, towards the more masculine faces, the eyes become vertically narrower and more sunken:
View attachment 460939

Eye prominence is determined by the projection of the orbital rims in relation to the cornea.

The relationship of the globe to the orbital rims is a primary determinant of the appearance of the upper third of the face. Normal values are shown in the following image:
f08-01-9780323624763.jpg

Classification of eye prominence

To measure the degree of eye prominence a hertel exophthalmometer is used, this device measures the position of the globe in relation to the lateral orbital rim.

The normal range of ocular protrusion as measured from the lateral orbital rim to the corneal apex is 14–21 mm in adults.

Depending on your exophthalmometry measurement, your eyes will be:

-Deep-set (<14mm)​
-Normal (15 to 17mm)​
-Moderately prominent (18 to 20mm)​
-Very prominent (>20mm)​

Orbital vector

Eye prominence can also be measured with the orbital vector, the orbital vector is determined by the linear relationship of the most anterior projection of the globe to the most anterior projection of the lower eyelid and the malar eminence.

According to this relationship, the orbital vector will be:

-Positive vector: The most anterior portion of the globe lies posterior to the lower eyelid margin, which lies posterior to the anterior malar eminence.​
-Neutral vector: The anterior globe, lower eyelid margin, and anterior malar eminence all lie in the same vertical plane.​
-Negative vector: The anterior globe lies anterior to the lower eyelid margin, which lies anterior to the malar eminence.​

Negative and positive orbital vectors:
View attachment 460947

The malar eminence is the most prominent point of the zygomatic bone (malar bone) and is always located anterior to the infraorbital rim, this is something that should be taken into account when augmenting the infraorbital rims with implants.

In most cases, a positive vector equates to a deep-set eye, while a negative vector results in a prominent eye.

Achieving deep-set eyes

To achieve deep-set eyes, you can either reduce the prominence of the globe or increase the projection of the orbital rims, in some cases both approaches may be necessary to achieve deep-set eyes.

The surgical procedure to reduce the promience of the eyeballs is called orbital decompression, it involves removing or thinning various safe orbital walls (and orbital fat), thereby expanding the eye socket, allowing the eyeball to settle back.

The best and safest first orbital wall to remove (or thin out) is the lateral orbital wall, followed by the medial wall, and last the orbital floor. More reduction with added risk is taken as more walls are decompressed. Incisions are hidden in the lateral upper eyelid crease (for lateral orbital decompression), caruncle or transcaruncular (for medial wall decompression) and lower eyelid conjunctiva (for orbital floor decompression).

Before and after pics of bilateral orbital decompression:
View attachment 460930

To increase the projection of the orbital rims you can get orbital implants.

Also some osteotomies can augment the orbital rims:
LeFort 3 and Modified LeFort 3 advance the infraorbital and lateral orbital rims.

LeFort 3:
View attachment 460933

Modified LeFort 3:
View attachment 460935View attachment 460936

Quadrangular LeFort 2 advances the infraorbital rims
View attachment 460931
4C38EC33 19B9 4A06 97F3 878B717FE290

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
good thread but you should mention that there are different forms and techniques of orbital decompression.

you just mentioned the one where they remove bones but there are also techniques where they dont touch the bones at all and just remove soft tissue behind the eyes

its also noteworthy that orbital decompression is a relative safe procedure, eg statistically speaking you are more likely to get blind from a simple jaw surgery that includes the lefort 1 cut (not evening mentioning lefort 2 or 3 here) then from orbital decompression

i put in the work to research a few surgeons who offer orbital decompression for cosmetic reasons

You can go blind from a LeFort 1? Suicidefuel for sure. Also, I can’t find a single case of blindness occurring in a patient who did not have Graves’ disease prior to undergoing Orbital Decompression. If you are doing this for cosmetic reasons, the odds are extremely low I would guess.

Here’s the deal, son; I’m not a pretty looking creation. I am ugly and I will deal with it. Ugliness and me go hand in hand like bread and butter

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Here’s the deal, son; I’m not a pretty looking creation. I am ugly and I will deal with it. Ugliness and me go hand in hand like bread and butter
Do you have slayer or cuck eyes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 3853 and 1 other person
left eye is good looking. Right eye is cucked
Try squinching workouts and face yoga. Could just be a muscle imbalance. I had the same issue. Haven't seen CRAZY improvements yet, but definitely some.

Every girl I’ve asked about this chart chooses stm as the most attractive btw.

dom is a meme from what I can tell
Well, "Sexiness" peaks at STM, so it makes sense, his eyes are still relatively deep-set tho.

Also JFL at asking girls these kind of questions :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Can you explain how a standard bimax leads to improvement in the eye area?

View attachment 489104

View attachment 489106

Also i found out how the results were so good the bimax was an upper jaw retraction this lady had a gook eye area for eye areas like that you move the eyes back some what the upper maxilla was moved back meanwhile the lower was moved forward that's why the eye area improved gooks have this kinda eye area usually strange to see it on a european

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Introduction

Eye prominence plays a very important role on how your face is perceived, deep-set eyes are a male dimorphic trait, it has been hypothesized that deep-set eyes may be an adaptation for combat, hunting and male intrasexual selection, designed to protect the eyes from hits.

As you can see in the following image, towards the more masculine faces, the eyes become vertically narrower and more sunken:
View attachment 460939

Eye prominence is determined by the projection of the orbital rims in relation to the cornea.

The relationship of the globe to the orbital rims is a primary determinant of the appearance of the upper third of the face. Normal values are shown in the following image:
f08-01-9780323624763.jpg

To measure the degree of eye prominence a hertel exophthalmometer is used, this device measures the position of the globe in relation to the lateral orbital rim.

The normal range of ocular protrusion as measured from the lateral orbital rim to the corneal apex is 14–21 mm in adults.

-Deep-set (<14mm)​
-Normal (15 to 17mm)​
-Very prominent (>20mm)​

Orbital vector

Eye prominence can also be measured with the orbital vector, the orbital vector is determined by the linear relationship of the most anterior projection of the globe to the most anterior projection of the lower eyelid and the malar eminence.

-Positive vector: The most anterior portion of the globe lies posterior to the lower eyelid margin, which lies posterior to the anterior malar eminence.​
-Neutral vector: The anterior globe, lower eyelid margin, and anterior malar eminence all lie in the same vertical plane.​
-Negative vector: The anterior globe lies anterior to the lower eyelid margin, which lies anterior to the malar eminence.​

View attachment 460947

The malar eminence is the most prominent point of the zygomatic bone (malar bone) and is always located anterior to the infraorbital rim, this is something that should be taken into account when augmenting the infraorbital rims with implants.

In most cases, a positive vector equates to a deep-set eye, while a negative vector results in a prominent eye.

Achieving deep-set eyes

To achieve deep-set eyes, you can either reduce the prominence of the globe or increase the projection of the orbital rims, in some cases both approaches may be necessary to achieve deep-set eyes.

The surgical procedure to reduce the promience of the eyeballs is called orbital decompression, it involves removing or thinning various safe orbital walls (and orbital fat), thereby expanding the eye socket, allowing the eyeball to settle back.

The best and safest first orbital wall to remove (or thin out) is the lateral orbital wall, followed by the medial wall, and last the orbital floor. More reduction with added risk is taken as more walls are decompressed. Incisions are hidden in the lateral upper eyelid crease (for lateral orbital decompression), caruncle or transcaruncular (for medial wall decompression) and lower eyelid conjunctiva (for orbital floor decompression).

View attachment 460930

LeFort 3 and Modified LeFort 3 advance the infraorbital and lateral orbital rims.

LeFort 3:
View attachment 460933

Modified LeFort 3:

View attachment 460931
Nobody in here is getting MLF3, 2, or LF3

what about Infraorbita implants

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10172
people here already got orbital decompression stop coping with cope implants
cant u go blind from orbital decompression? or die and isnt that like 6k

cant u go blind from orbital decompression? or die and isnt that like 6k
only go blind but that would be like a negativ lottery win (you can get blind from lefort 1 too btw)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10172
people here already got orbital decompression stop coping with cope implants
gets discussed here

I've worked out my eyes to the point I can literally start to pull my eyeballs inward. The more I do, the more control I'll have.

Introduction

View attachment 460939

f08-01-9780323624763.jpg

-Deep-set (<14mm)​
-Normal (15 to 17mm)​
-Very prominent (>20mm)​

Orbital vector

View attachment 460947

Achieving deep-set eyes

View attachment 460930

LeFort 3:
View attachment 460933

Modified LeFort 3:

View attachment 460931
btw training ur under eye muscle increases the appearance of deepset eyes if you have enough hooding

btw training ur under eye muscle increases the appearance of deepset eyes if you have enough hooding
really, deep set eyes is on a bone level. Eye training the oculis, malaris, etc only tones the muscle but won't make it reside further into the skull jfl. Where did u hear this from?

@AscendingHero ele disse que caso você já tenha hooding suficiente,ou seja você já tem ossos pra isso,treinar os musculos em volta do olho podem te dar uma aparencia melhor

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
@AscendingHero ele disse que caso você já tenha hooding suficiente,ou seja você já tem ossos pra isso,treinar os musculos em volta do olho podem te dar uma aparencia melhor
Oh, obrigado cara!

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
really, deep set eyes is on a bone level. Eye training the oculis, malaris, etc only tones the muscle but won't make it reside further into the skull jfl. Where did u hear this from?

this is why i said "appears" ofc it's not true deep set eyes but imagine instead ur browridge and under eye fat causing an illusion of more deepsetted eyes imagine one person with 0 under eye fat/muscle and one person without any . Now can you see what I mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
this is why i said "appears" ofc it's not true deep set eyes but imagine instead ur browridge and under eye fat causing an illusion of more deepsetted eyes imagine one person with 0 under eye fat/muscle and one person without any . Now can you see what I mean?
ugh i guess u didnt word that well jfl

@Lawyer good thread man, I’m in the process of designing cheek implant, would do with your expertise

@Lawyer good thread man, I’m in the process of designing cheek implant, would do with your expertise
wait, isnt that bad in your case? if you get zygo implants your eyes will look even closer together

wait, isnt that bad in your case? if you get zygo implants your eyes will look even closer together
I won’t be widening laterally, just fix under eyes and add some definition to mid face

Introduction

View attachment 460939

f08-01-9780323624763.jpg

-Deep-set (<14mm)​
-Normal (15 to 17mm)​
-Very prominent (>20mm)​

Orbital vector

View attachment 460947

Achieving deep-set eyes

View attachment 460930

LeFort 3:
View attachment 460933

Modified LeFort 3:

View attachment 460931
Be born with them like me

i have hunter eyes but why ? i mean what determines the eye area ? and jaw

I don't know how, but you can see in the pictures and a lot of other bimax patients the eye area improves.

My first thought its to do with the increased projection of the maxilla, but I do not know.
evidences now?

No freaking surgeon in my country will take me for orbital decompression procedure, for cosmetic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I have such deep set eyes that my eyebrows are partially getting below my brow
Maybe a consequence of mewing :unsure:
It should be forbidden to those having sephardic blood.

I am somewhat amazed by the huge distance most young people have between theirs eyes and eyebrows.
They lacked testosterone a lot it looks like.

I don't know how, but you can see in the pictures and a lot of other bimax patients the eye area improves.

My first thought its to do with the increased projection of the maxilla, but I do not know.
hey bruh can i see your surgerymaxxing before and after?? :forcedsmile:

• +1
hey bruh can i see your surgerymaxxing before and after?? :forcedsmile:

Yeah it went extremely well.

Good thing you bumped this thread, the custom infraorbital malar implants in peek i had put in does build out the eye area and changes how your eyes look.

Im still swollen but will be creating a video over the next few weeks showing my entire experience to help you guys out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Titbot, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Outdated info for most cases
How to get deep set eyes: fix your thyroid

thyroid problem -> muscles behind/around eyes get inflamed -> now you have prominent eyes :/ (within varying degrees depending on how shit your thyroid is)
fix thyroid -> tissues behind/around eyes go back to normal -> now you have deep set eyes :D (within varying degrees depending on your browridge projection, but they should be at least normal deep set)

Thyroid problems are really common nowadays and usually misdiagnosed, as most doctors are too retarded to even request the complete and ideal blood test so it can be properly diagnosed...

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
Outdated info for most cases
How to get deep set eyes: fix your thyroid

thyroid problem -> muscles behind/around eyes get inflamed -> now you have prominent eyes :/ (within varying degrees depending on how shit your thyroid is)
fix thyroid -> tissues behind/around eyes go back to normal -> now you have deep set eyes :D (within varying degrees depending on your browridge projection, but they should be at least normal deep set)

Thyroid problems are really common nowadays and usually misdiagnosed, as most doctors are too retarded to even request the complete and ideal blood test so it can be properly diagnosed...
Yea but thyroid deals with more on a muscle level?

We're talking about bones (orbitals)

How would one go about fixing the thyroid anyways?

Yea but thyroid deals with more on a muscle level?

We're talking about bones (orbitals)

How would one go about fixing the thyroid anyways?
No youre talking about both in the thread
And orbitals? If your eyes are prominent it will look like you have shit orbitals. But in reality your orbitals are normal. Its just that ur eyes are prominent....

Thyroid is complicated and depends on individual
Read up on some articles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and AscendingHero
Introduction

View attachment 460939

f08-01-9780323624763.jpg

-Deep-set (<14mm)​
-Normal (15 to 17mm)​
-Very prominent (>20mm)​

Orbital vector

View attachment 460947

Achieving deep-set eyes

View attachment 460930

LeFort 3:
View attachment 460933

Modified LeFort 3:

View attachment 460931
Super cope. Bi lateral orbital decompression is guaranteed to fuck up your eyes. It’s cause the orbital wall to collapse when paired with a lower lid retraction you will get a nasty outcome

Yeah it went extremely well.

Good thing you bumped this thread, the custom infraorbital malar implants in peek i had put in does build out the eye area and changes how your eyes look.

Im still swollen but will be creating a video over the next few weeks showing my entire experience to help you guys out.
Can you dm me your eyes I got the same thing you did for the eyes. Did your surgeon give you a saddle?

• +1
Can you dm me your eyes I got the same thing you did for the eyes. Did your surgeon give you a saddle?
TitBot ? You are back ?

Super cope. Bi lateral orbital decompression is guaranteed to fuck up your eyes. It’s cause the orbital wall to collapse when paired with a lower lid retraction you will get a nasty outcome
Only when coupled with lower lid retraction?