EyeBrow Transplant Consult (UnSuccessful)

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
As some of y'all know I went to a local consultation to thicken my eyebrows..

Luckily.. a friend of mine knew the place was a scam before I finalized anything & recommended me to a place an hour from my city

Unfortunately the lady told me the ROI was not worth it considering only the outer portion of my eyebrows were sparse & it wouldn't be worth $4800 to put in 20-30 micro grafts.. And it would leave a noticeable scar on the back of my head..

Alternative Solution?

I'm going to try Latisse for a couple months.. Yes I'm aware of the side affects but I'm not worried.. I will update y'all in 3 month intervals (y)

Final Looksmax Procedures

Midface Implants

Lower Eyelid Retraction

Hairline Lowering

Tegs -@chadison[/USER] @MoeZart @fogdart @Austrian Oak @AscendingHero @larsanova69 @Kingkellz @Yliaster @whiteissuperior @Chadeep @mulattomaxxer @Be_ConfidentBro @goat2x

Attachments

• 1634765937351.png
    1634765937351.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Roquefort, RichardSpencel and 16 others
goodluck bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Make sure you always check if the hair transplant surgeon is board certified before going anywhere. Luckily where I'm from (big city) there's so much competition that the only ones who get ranked on Google are board certified with top results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, DivineBeing, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Let me know how the Latisse goes. I heard it works better for eye lashes than brows. When I read the side effects of latisse, I chickened out even though I’m on finasteride, which has worse side effects :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 14867
You're already on minox right? That's been working well for my eyebrows, but maybe latisse on top would help even more. I haven't looked into latisee that much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14867
You're already on minox right? That's been working well for my eyebrows, but maybe latisse on top would help even more. I haven't looked into latisee that much tbh
Nah I stopped minox a while ago… I’ve been using beard dye. But it doesn’t help the sparse areas.. just makes the eyebrow darker.

As some of y'all know I went to a local consultation to thicken my eyebrows..

View attachment 1373585

Luckily.. a friend of mine knew the place was a scam before I finalized anything & recommended me to a place an hour from my city

View attachment 1373594

Unfortunately the lady told me the ROI was not worth it considering only the outer portion of my eyebrows were sparse & it wouldn't be worth $4800 to put in 20-30 micro grafts.. And it would leave a noticeable scar on the back of my head..

View attachment 1373590

Alternative Solution?

I'm going to try Latisse for a couple months.. Yes I'm aware of the side affects but I'm not worried.. I will update y'all in 3 month intervals (y)

View attachment 1373588

Final Looksmax Procedures

Midface Implants

View attachment 1373598

Lower Eyelid Retraction

View attachment 1373601

Hairline Lowering

View attachment 1373602

Tegs -@chadison[/USER] @MoeZart @fogdart @Austrian Oak @AscendingHero @larsanova69 @Kingkellz @Yliaster @whiteissuperior @Chadeep @mulattomaxxer @Be_ConfidentBro @goat2x
If the latisse doesn't work you should think about a vacation to turkey to get the hairline lowering and eye brow density over and done with in one go, the few extra follicles basically won't cost you anything if you're having it done together with your hair, i know so many guys that went there and had it done

always good to see your dedication to looksmaxing, can't wait for the finale result, also new 716senders video was funny too💪 keep it up bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and tyronelite
Y
If the latisse doesn't work you should think about a vacation to turkey to get the hairline lowering and eye brow density over and done with in one go, the few extra follicles basically won't cost you anything if you're having it done together with your hair, i know so many guys that went there and had it done

always good to see your dedication to looksmaxing, can't wait for the finale result, also new 716senders video was funny too💪 keep it up bro
Thx bro! You have a website to a turkish clinic ?

You linked an example of a hair transplant.

my eyebrows got thicker with age so maybe that will happen to you if you are still under like 19

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I've been using latisse on lashes/brows and it's growing like weed got thicker and longer it works no side effects

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
I've been using latisse on lashes/brows and it's growing like weed got thicker and longer it works no side effects
you didn't have eye colour or fat loss on it , thanks?

@tyronelite I’m snooping through old threads relating to eyebrows. Did you find anything that works? I have the same issue as you. Eyebrows are sparse on the ends and minox is taking it’s sweet time and I want to ascend now lol. Should I just get a transplant or did a softmax like latisse help?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@tyronelite I’m snooping through old threads relating to eyebrows. Did you find anything that works? I have the same issue as you. Eyebrows are sparse on the ends and minox is taking it’s sweet time and I want to ascend now lol. Should I just get a transplant or did a softmax like latisse help?
The doc told me personally since I’m African American the transplant would curl my eyebrows since they’re getting the hair from my head

Might be different for caucasians. The only person I know who got a successful transplant is @Blackgymmax but he don’t wanna let out his secrets :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
The doc told me personally since I’m African American the transplant would curl my eyebrows since they’re getting the hair from my head

Might be different for caucasians. The only person I know who got a successful transplant is @Blackgymmax but he don’t wanna let out his secrets :feelscry:
Im African American as well so would be the same issue with me lol. I decided to go with semi permanent microblading tho. Gonna see how that works out for me.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88