Face>all,height halo only starts at 6"4 barefoot

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
Height is cope fr short ugly guys saying that if they where taller they would pull more BULLSHIT Height halo only starts at 6"4-6"5+ and even then having a mtn face matters,im 190 cm 6"3 in crocs and only guys mention how tall i am only older women say im tall (just to be nice) Never heard a girl my age mention my height and all focus on face while this 6'4-6"5 dude i know gets his height mentioned all the time but his face is tyronelite. Face is what matters not height one day you will realize this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, It'snotover, Michael Myers and 18 others
Ur 6'1 unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Ur 6'1 unfrauded
6"2-6"2.5 barefoot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
If thats true you'd be getting called tall, esp if you live in america
i get called tall only by guys and im a zoomer so niggas be tall aswell too atleast im tall enough where im still taller than most zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, oragamifolds, Samsepioler and 2 others
tf you talking about. im 6'2.5 and it is most definitely a halo. something is up

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds and nope
  • +1
Height is cope fr short ugly guys saying that if they where taller they would pull more BULLSHIT Height halo only starts at 6"4-6"5+ and even then having a mtn face matters,im 190 cm 6"3 in crocs and only guys mention how tall i am only older women say im tall (just to be nice) Never heard a girl my age mention my height and all focus on face while this 6'4-6"5 dude i know gets his height mentioned all the time but his face is tyronelite. Face is what matters not height one day you will realize this
try standing under a stadiometer and you’ll get humbled your not actually 190 with shoes

try standing under a stadiometer and you’ll get humbled your not actually 190 with shoes
i got measured under a stadiometer and it said i was 190 cm

Nice bait retard guys wouldn’t call u tall if girls weren’t calling u tall either. tall to girls is a lot less than tall to guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and BrahminBoss
I get called tall with 6 feet in Germany

And even if you had Chad face, with 5'7 height your life would be shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Zenis, kanderior and 1 other person
  • +1
Good im 6'4 and also i walk barefoot in city lol

this is a lie

you're just incredibly ugly and non-nt

• +1
Reactions: ostus and Jamaldickjavontus
yeah same only guys says i want to be tall like you, I only receive words like cute from girls rarely talking height, but sometimes they do

5'7 chad/chadlite >>> 6'7 MTN

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Johnnybegood and 5.5psl
6'4 htn > 5'9 chad IRL
5'9 chad > any height sub chad facially on dating apps.
That could be true. Difference between a htn and chad is pretty shady. Also yes, height means absolute nothing on dating apps

i’m 6’3 and a chick literally asked my friend once “who’s that tall guy?” Care to explain that, genius?

190 cm 6"3 in crocs and only guys mention how tall i am only older women say im tall (just to be nice). Never heard a girl my age mention my height. This 6'4-6"5 dude i know gets his height mentioned all the time but his face is tyronelite.
Ever considered the second guy's case is not an example of halo but being such an extreme outlier than it's distracting and impossible not to talk about? That people not mentioning your height constantly doesn't mean you're not in the "tall for SMV and in the eyes of women" range? It's like saying you need to be a roidcel to have physique halo cause the first guy will get less comments on his physique than the second guy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
6'4 htn > 5'9 chad IRL
absolutely not speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
You’re alright. The real halo starts at 6’4 barefoot. No try hards

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Ever considered the second guy's case is not an example of halo but being such an extreme outlier than it's distracting and impossible not to talk about? That people not mentioning your height constantly doesn't mean you're not in the "tall for SMV and in the eyes of women" range? It's like saying you need to be a roidcel to have physique halo cause the first guy will get less comments on his physique than the second guy:
View attachment 2622509View attachment 2622510
tbh i still get my height mentioned alot even from people i see almost everday

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
yeah 6 foot4 turns heads
Exactly and people say that I exaggerate when I say that the average height = 6’1. Jesus these guys aren’t even special. I get towered by 6’3 German guys with blue eyes, blonde pretty boy hair and mogged deep voice when I go outside and I’m only a 5’10 toddler.The guys from Nederland that I see in college are easily 6’2.

Exactly and people say that I exaggerate when I say that the average height = 6’1. Jesus these guys aren’t even special. I get towered by 6’3 German guys with blue eyes, blonde pretty boy hair and mogged deep voice when I go outside and I’m only a 5’10 toddler.The guys from Nederland that I see in college are easily 6’2.
i disagree on 6 foot 1 being the average height im legit 6 ¨3 and i'm usually the tallest in the room and im taller than most athletes i know your prob seeing guy 2 inches taller than you and exaggerating the diffrence

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Nick.Harte
maybe 6¨1 is close to average in the netherlands but not here

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
maybe 6¨1 is close to average in the netherlands but not here
6’1 ain’t tall buddy. My dad is 6’1 and he never towered people, and rarely got called tall.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Johnnybegood
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, proxyy, Tallcell and 2 others
6'4 htn > 5'9 chad IRL
cope, chad facially mogs so hard it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
hugely location dependent , id say 6'4"+ barefoot is on point, but in america (where avg height is 5'9") you should mogg hard at your height , stop seeing ONLY the TOP 1% of men around you like top users do= blackpill autism lvl 9000 :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds and Jamaldickjavontus
hugely location dependent , id say 6'4"+ barefoot is on point, but in america (where avg height is 5'9") you should mogg hard at your height , stop seeing ONLY the TOP 1% of men around you like top users do= blackpill autism lvl 9000 :feelskek:
the fuunny thing i that height only adds to you if you already look good my brother is 5¨11-6¨0 and i height mog tf out of him and im way more muscular but because hes has a better looking face he gets girls saying how tell he his yet im right behind him and they dont even notice me lol,brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oragamifolds and Skywalker
the fuunny thing i that height only adds to you if you already look good my brother is 5¨11-6¨0 and i height mog tf out of him and im way more muscular but because hes has a better looking face he gets girls saying how tell he his yet im right behind him and they dont even notice me lol,brutal
Exactly, height is a multiplier of what you already have and above 177 it's all face. Being under average height is what nuke a guy not not being very tall

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds and Jamaldickjavontus
you have autism so idk what will save u

maybe having a nigger big divk

Exactly, height is a multiplier of what you already have and above 177 it's all face. Being under average height is what nuke a guy not not being very tall
yep. heightpill is COPE. “tall” to a woman is a completely different thing than “tall” to a man.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Legit.Anything below 6’1= dwarfism and don’t ever call yourself tall if you’re not above 6’2.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800