FaceandLMS says that surgery is unlikely to make you Chad (importance of good base)

White as far as bone structure goes? What does that even mean? Those dudes are 100% indian. I get your point though, if your bones aren't at least somewhat good then eye colour halo wont have much of an effect.
He probably just means their bone structure has features that Europeans praise/ they are close to European beauty standards.

You know this thread that OP posted, there have many variations of this thread in previous months. I think its well understood that one's ability to change their appearance depends entirely on their facial bones, and if they are actually low inhib enough to go under the knife.
you're oversimplying this bcuz ur biased due to your own upcoming surgeries and you being indian

i don't really understand what you mean by in your signature

"MDO+Orbital Rim Implants+Canthoplasty+Rhinoplasty+Stroma = Me being a PSL 5.5-6"

i've seen your face, if you legit believe ur gonna reach that you're just low IQ, i'm sorry

its not just 1+1+1+1 then it just all magically synergises together and your heavy indian pheno also disappears by magic and suddenly you're on same level as white 5.5-6 psl dude. you won't be. the sooner you swallow this, the sooner you can set realistic goals that you can, actually reach

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Also no use getting surgery if your face is still too chubby, I looked like shit til i got to around sub 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and LordNorwood
you're oversimplying this bcuz ur biased due to your own upcoming surgeries and you being indian

"MDO+Orbital Rim Implants+Canthoplasty+Rhinoplasty+Stroma = Me being a PSL 5.5-6"

i've seen your face, if you legit believe ur gonna reach that you're just low IQ, i'm sorry

its not just 1+1+1+1 then it just all magically synergises together and your heavy indian pheno also disappears by magic and suddenly you're on same level as white 5.5-6 psl dude. you won't be. the sooner you swallow this, the sooner you can set realistic goals that you can, actually reach
He means this morph I made

3B566D4D B888 4A73 B825 7793B84B572B

Suck my dick bitch, i didnt feel the need to insult you ya little cunt. You've seen what? 2 or 3 bad pictures of me? I look a fair bit better in motion based upon videos taken of me using a good quality camera believe me on that.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Also no use getting surgery if your face is still too chubby, I looked like shit til i got to around sub 15% bf
This. A lot of times I think people on here get confused and talk about bone structure like autistics when really the dude in the pic is just fat and bloated JFL
That other thread with that white dude who lost a ton of weight is a great reference, I bet if he posted his first pic no one would say he had a good foundation, but it was there under the fat and bloat
That said of course you can lose weight and find that your foundation is actually shit LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Suck my dick bitch, i didnt feel the need to insult you ya little cunt. You've seen what? 2 or 3 bad pictures of me? I look a fair bit better in motion based upon videos taken of me using a good quality camera believe me on that.
every time you get crticism you start ad hominems. you also usually start bringing up how badass you are, how low inhib and thugmaxxed you are. no one gives a flying fuck. at the end of the day your goals are as insanely delusional

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
he looks better than how he looks now but really far off "5.5-6 psl"
If we're talking pure facial aesthetics not really, but the hair in that photo and pheno are failos

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
You cannot just bolt on a Chad jaw onto a bulb weak-boned skull as I have.. It would look weird and unnatural.
Same with hunter eyes... Brow implants would make me look weird..

Until skull-transplants become reality.. it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and LordNorwood
You cannot just bolt on a Chad jaw onto a bulb weak-boned skull as I have.. It would look weird and unnatural.
Same with hunter eyes... Brow implants would make me look weird..

Until skull-transplants become reality.. it's over.
Skull transplants lol just run reincarnation game

He means this morph I made

View attachment 160153
nigga-sauce-1-jpg.png

If anything this morph of me is a little bit better in that its a little more conservative in the changes made, no changes were made that could not be realistically attained IRL and the changes arent huge compared to the original photo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and CarlSagan96
This. A lot of times I think people on here get confused and talk about bone structure like autistics when really the dude in the pic is just fat and bloated JFL
That other thread with that white dude who lost a ton of weight is a great reference, I bet if he posted his first pic no one would say he had a good foundation, but it was there under the fat and bloat
That said of course you can lose weight and find that your foundation is actually shit LOL
I went from looking like bloated garbage with nasiolabial folds to having hollow cheeks after losing ~12 lbs of fat.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
nigga-sauce-1-jpg.png

If anything this morph of me is a little bit better in that its a little more conservative in the changes made, no changes were made that could not be realistically attained IRL and the changes arent huge compared to the original photo.
That looks so much worse than the one I made

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Squirtoutmabooty
It is what it is..
We are what we are

Either cope or rope

lower PSL you are, higher % likelyhood surgery will notably impact your dating life

higher PSL you are, lower % likelyhood surgery will notably impact your dating life

4 psl will never become 6 psl with surgery strictly facially speaking, same way natural born 6 psl are

you can run mental gymnastic that in 2D pictures angles/lightning or w/e but in motion it still won't be the same

if 4 psl becomes legit 5 psl just from surgeries, he can call himself a lucky man. many PSLers who do surgery will never get reach this jump
the main problem with plastic surgeries is that they can only change like 10% of your facial bones realistically, sure you can move the jaw forward, put implant here on there, but actual important "harmony deciders" like interpupilary distance or nose length, skull size, can't be changed

also its very difficult to get a harmonious surgery result, if you put a large jaw implant on a subhuman with small skull then you would need to "enlarge" his other features as well in order for it to fit harmonically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
It is what it is..
We are what we are

Either cope or rope
Jfl at copemaxxing
Look at the name of the forum
the main problem with plastic surgeries is that they can only change like 10% of your facial bones realistically, sure you can move the jaw forward, put implant here on there, but actual important "harmony deciders" like interpupilary distance or nose length, skull size, can't be changed

also its very difficult to get a harmonious surgery result, if you put a large jaw implant on a subhuman with small skull then you would need to "enlarge" his other features as well in order for it to fit harmonically
Yes you need a decent foundation certain things are unsalvageable

if you put a large jaw implant on a subhuman with small skull
Fuck.... too much skullpill in this thread. LIFE OVER

Time to get my custom wraparound shotgun implant by Epply

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Imagine thinking huge bobbleheads look good tho

Is it really that small bud

They do, skullmogging is a thing for a reason
300px-Human_development_neoteny_body_and_head_proportions_pedomorphy_maturation_aging_growth.png
]
It's a neotenous feature bro, the smaller the skull the bigger the slayer

300px-Human_development_neoteny_body_and_head_proportions_pedomorphy_maturation_aging_growth.png
]
It being neotenous is partly why it's a good thing
But yes obviously take anything to the extreme and it becomes bad

Once you've taken the blackpill there's no going back, either you ascend or you die trying, although there are too things that I would like to point out.
1. You don't need to be a giga MM ubererchad to get pussy, you just need to mog most men in your area, even if you become better looking if you are Westerner you can just make a difference by moving to a poorer country when men look like shit.
2. You need to build your foundation. You cannot just put a huge ass jaw implant on a recessed subhuman face and expect it to look good, if you have recessed jaws get bitmax first.
3. Softmaxxing like tats, getting to low body fat and hair are really underrated, get them fixed first before considering surgery.
It being neotenous is partly why it's a good thing
But yes obviously take anything to the extreme and it becomes bad

]

It's about being overall big, not just the skull you autists.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, randomguy1235, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others

That isn't skull size that is skull proportions and features
Once you've taken the blackpill there's no going back, either you ascend or you die trying, although there are too things that I would like to point out.
1. You don't need to be a giga MM ubererchad to get pussy, you just need to mog most men in your area, even if you become better looking if you are Westerner you can just make a difference by moving to a poorer country when men look like shit.
2. You need to build your foundation. You cannot just put a huge ass jaw implant on a recessed subhuman face and expect it to look good, if you have recessed jaws get bitmax first.
3. Softmaxxing like tats, getting to low body fat and hair are really underrated, get them fixed first before considering surgery.

It's about being overall big, not just the skull you autists.
I'm joking about the smaller skull size thing, but an average skull proportion for your size is the ideal, there was a study done years ago I can't find it atm

• +1
Faceandlms is gettingjaw surgery, genioplasty and lefort 1. He also got blethoroplasty. He mentions of it in this video.

He must have ascended, we never seen his face again

This man is not a chad by any means
nash-grier-shares-1st-photo-of-newborn-baby-malakai-reveals-gf-taylor-gave-birth-in-the-living-room-ftr.jpg

He's a normie with some status, not a 'chad.'

Cope that is not normie that is the chads of the normies the chads of us are gigachad of public and the gigachads of psl are the top 0.00001 percent of men in terms of normie scale that's a chad

I know this would be of interest to @facemaxxed @cocainecowboy @PrettyBoyMaxxing @ZUZZCEL @Lifewasted @SirGey @dotacel

It starts at 16:45

cutecelmaxxing is the only choice

Bro he's a negative cunt just ignore him by I have reading his posts gives you cortisol

Cope that is not normie that is the chads of the normies the chads of us are gigachad of public and the gigachads of psl are the top 0.00001 percent of men in terms of normie scale that's a chad
Dude when you say 'chad' I think of a dude with a squarish jaw, strong chin, good zygos and nice deep set eyes. I think of good looking american high school jocks or some shit. That guy is no way a chad

Dude when you say 'chad' I think of a dude with a squarish jaw, strong chin, good zygos and nice deep set eyes. I think of good looking american high school jocks or some shit. That guy is no way a chad

I mean in normie Interaction he is treated as some form of a chad but here he would be normie I'm using the looks scale based on the treatment you get from it not this psl 1 and this dude gets chad treatment

also noticed that chad in eyes of normies = something we consider 5PSL
at least here in Poland

Not really it's like you standing their while someone is pissing on your shoes you gonna flee as far as possible the man of recent has brought no value and is just a negative fuck
@cocainecowboy is obviously touching a few nerves but if he's wrong debate and disprove him instead of shit talking

at least here in Poland
Ive heard that poland has a lack of GL men though, maybe im wrong. But in chadstralia, if you're 6 PSL and 6'0 or above you'll be a chad.

@cocainecowboy is obviously touching a few nerves but if he's wrong debate and disprove him instead of shit talking

No its a fair assessment on the current assessment he hasn't provided anumything of value humans are selfish beings by nature if he's making arguments without giving fair reasons why I consider it a larp or a troll he has also admitted to this he is a troll

at least here in Poland

Same in the UK tbh atleast in my area don't know about the chadderlands or Chad mark or Chad stralia

at least here in Poland
Polish dudes aren't known for their looks buddy boyo

Same in the UK tbh atleast in my area don't know about the chadderlands or Chad mark or Chad stralia
In chadstralia if you're 6 PSL or above, then you should bang sloots provided you're not a manlet or framelet (manlet cutoff here is 5'11 id say).

Is it really that small bud

They do, skullmogging is a thing for a reason
I used to hate the fact that i had a big skull when i was bluepilled now i love it lol

• +1
  • Love it
In chadstralia if you're 6 PSL or above, then you should bang sloots provided you're not a manlet or framelet (manlet cutoff here is 5'11 id say).

Oh right come to britaon brother its easier but I'm still to autistic and ugly to get women