FaceandLMS says that surgery is unlikely to make you Chad (importance of good base)

Are you from Britain?

No i'm ethnic but i came here when i was young and lived here for nearly all my life so for all intents and purposes i would say i am british

everyone will learn sooner or later :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Gosick
Please stop saying that pheno matters. It doesn’t. Anyone from any phenotype can be good looking or ugly. I don’t think you understand what a phenotype is.
You're wrong. An Indian guy with same bones as a white guy will have less SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
You're wrong. An Indian guy with same bones as a white guy will have less SMV
Even if this is true there are so few Chads that the effect is negligble. If you're high PSL you're high PSL. If you're not you're not. The PSL contribution to SMV vastly outweighs the racial contribution to SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2227 and CarlSagan96
No i'm ethnic but i came here when i was young and lived here for nearly all my life so for all intents and purposes i would say i am british
London?

also noticed that chad in eyes of normies = something we consider 5PSL
at least here in Poland
Eastern European men are subhuman looking compared to Western guys, so they mostly rely on thugmaxxing and gymceling. Also that chiseled Chad-like jaw is almost nonexistent here, which leads me to conclude that it's an primarily Anglo/Germanic feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
https://incels.is/attachments/zz-png.143753/

of course
he looks like this
I'd agree with him If I looked like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Even if this is true there are so few Chads that the effect is negligble. If you're high PSL you're high PSL. If you're not you're not. The PSL contribution to SMV vastly outweighs the racial contribution to SMV.
An 8PSL Indian guy SMV is equal to 5 PSL white guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, FatJattMofo, Zeta ascended and 3 others
https://incels.is/attachments/zz-png.143753/

of course
he looks like this
I'd agree with him If I looked like that
I'm wondering why he didn't get the surgeries he claims he needs tbh. I mean he has been blackpilled for years now and he works in IT, so it's not like he couldn't save up/take a loan or anything.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
W
If we're talking pure facial aesthetics not really, but the hair in that photo and pheno are failos
what should i do for hair? My hairs long and reaches down to my nose now.

I'm wondering why he didn't get the surgeries he claims he needs tbh. I mean he has been blackpilled for years now and he works in IT, so it's not like he couldn't save up/take a loan or anything.
High inhib? I know from experience its a lot easier to just daydream and plan about changes you can make but then not actually put them into practice.

Faceandmls is nothing but an autist retard. JFL at anyone who actually believes any of the bs on that channel. It's nothing but an incel with 0 social awareness

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
Do a tinder experiment and let's see
Do a tinder experiment and make the thread, maybe you'll convert everyone on the board
Btw out of curiosity what kind of coper are you? Self hating ethnic blackpill coper or are you a /pol/ whitepower coper?

Do a tinder experiment and make the thread, maybe you'll convert everyone on the board
Btw out of curiosity what kind of coper are you? Self hating ethnic blackpill coper or are you a /pol/ whitepower coper?
Neither. Those are just the facts from the numerous tinder experiments done on this topic. Being Indian is a -3 PSL penalty. Are you Indian?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LordNorwood
Neither. Those are just the facts from the numerous tinder experiments done on this topic. Being Indian is a -3 PSL penalty. Are you Indian?
Can you link me? And no I'm not.
EDIT: I'll just shoot you a PM.

Last edited:
How do I get on this show

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
guys here are extremely delusional if you think surgery will make you a chad or mm

if your base is bad the best you can hope is high tier normie

chads and mm's have skulls,, eye area,, harmony and ratios that surgery can't give you.

guys here are extremely delusional if you think surgery will make you a chad or mm

if your base is bad the best you can hope is high tier normie

chads and mm's have skulls,, eye area,, harmony and ratios that surgery can't give you.
I think you're even being quite optimistic yourself. Subhuman to high tier normie would be an amazing ascension on its own.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, National Rodgerism and wellthatsucks
You sure about that? Almost all of us at one point thought we would be ascend to Chad's level:lul::feelswhy:

False, false asf.
They are still chads with brown eyes

View attachment 160145
thats not brown JFL. thats amber. light eyes look different in even severly photoshopped cases tbh. they area radiant
they actually look better tbh. amber eyes are super sexy
You were right actually, they look like Latinos now

View attachment 160148

Well i agree that eye color can add more aesthetics, but being honestly, these guys already have good bones, traits, proportion etc... they already have a top tier base, eye halo is not a thing that can add points, is a halo, but no what you guys are thinking, also, about race, i don't think that eyes can tell too much, the type of skull/traits and skin color/tone is more important, a curry with Blue eyes will not looks white, just haloed.
the main problem with plastic surgeries is that they can only change like 10% of your facial bones realistically, sure you can move the jaw forward, put implant here on there, but actual important "harmony deciders" like interpupilary distance or nose length, skull size, can't be changed

also its very difficult to get a harmonious surgery result, if you put a large jaw implant on a subhuman with small skull then you would need to "enlarge" his other features as well in order for it to fit harmonically

Good looking people come in packages, everything in the face is important and that's why good looking people are rare tho, so

Traits ( Eyes: PCT, Wide, vertical narrowness. Lips: Wide, full, angular shaped, Nose: Straight, thick, protruding, Upturned, wide nostrils, thin tip etc...)

Harmony (PFL, IPD, FHWR, Other widths and height etc...)

Bones ( Protruding and wide Zygomatic Bones, Angular square Jaw with low gonial angle, Browbridge etc...)

Shapes (Shape of Eyes, Shape of Skull, Shape of Forehead, Shape of Occipital, shape of nose etc...)

Positions (Low or High Zygos)

Etc... you see, that's why surgeries can not make too much, many of these things are very important and don't have expected results, Top Tier Models like Barrett have all these things good, surgeries will not ascend someone to this level, impossible to have almost all of these things good and i can not say at all flaws or lack of a good percentile in many of these things in good looking guys or girls, that's why, even if the person is millionaire and try to a hard level in surgery lifestyle, things can go wrong, he will looks like shit as you can see in many of these "Ken Dolls" Unnatural also and ugly stupid asf, nothing come close to your real bones and genetic worth, also you can't do shit about phenotype.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I know this would be of interest to @facemaxxed @cocainecowboy @PrettyBoyMaxxing @ZUZZCEL @Lifewasted @SirGey @dotacel

It starts at 16:45

genio will turn me into a chad !! :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy:

It's not a fucking equation you aspies. If theoretically flaws are ruining your harmony a lot and you fix them you could fix them, then you could look a lot better. If you can't you won't. Also pheno and base blah blah. People who have done little to no research into plastic surgery or only get their info from PSL (LOLOLOL) are going to get shit results yes. But if you know what your biggest flaws are and can fix them you can improve a ton. Granted I had really good eye shape, jaw, and cheekbones already and not too fucked ratios but I looked like pure shit with my nose and philtrum
Very true, if I can ask what did you get for your philitrum, lip lift?

Cope once you reach Angel run level the penalty does not apply. On here he was rated a PSL 5.5 but on tinder, he is matching with a lot of white girls and interracial race non-whales PSL 4-5. With some PSL 6s

if i can ask what was the length of ur philitrum? would u be able to show afters of it if you have any/are okay with that in pm? Cheers.
it was like 16 mm, and got it reduced 4mm which roughly translates to 2.5-3mm off I think, idk I had the stitches in longer to keep it from dropping as much.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
FaceLMS doesn’t know anything

Fixing flaws = becoming better looking

Irregardless of base

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
jfl Indians with same coloring and facial structure to a European has the exact same smv. so why are you guys coping Indians don't all have the same fucking coloring its way more diverse than europes coloring.

yes there area brown people and even blacks but in India many children and people are also WHITE
Stroma will only halo you, not make you Chad. An ugly dude with blue eyes is still an ugly dude.

But can surgery fix all flaws?

I doubt thats the only thing. also halos can legit make a chad. status halo is an example of how

FaceLMS doesn’t know anything

Fixing flaws = becoming better looking

Irregardless of base

Yeah, but he is saying u cant ascend to CHAD.

From subhuman to human
From human to chad

it was like 16 mm, and got it reduced 4mm which roughly translates to 2.5-3mm off I think, idk I had the stitches in longer to keep it from dropping as much.
cheers for that, mines fkin 20, hope to get it down to 15/14 maybe. one of my biggest flaws rn

From subhuman to human
From human to chad
Just because he said it, doesn’t mean it’s true.

If someone is white and 6’3” and gets doublejaw after they were recessed af, Nd already had a decent eye area they could get to chad territory.

It’s just a stupid statement to make. There are billions of people on earth..for him to make a blanket statement like that is ridiculous lol.

Only on PSL do people make blanket statements that involve groups of hundreds of millions of people and then others take it as gospel.

Just because he said it, doesn’t mean it’s true.

If someone is white and 6’3” and gets doublejaw after they were recessed af, Nd already had a decent eye area they could get to chad territory.

It’s just a stupid statement to make. There are billions of people on earth..for him to make a blanket statement like that is ridiculous lol.

Only on PSL do people make blanket statements that involve groups of hundreds of millions of people and then others take it as gospel.

Yeah i kinda agree. Since no user here has managed to tell us what is a GOOD BASE, then we are sailing in a unknow ocean, everything is possible.

cheers for that, mines fkin 20, hope to get it down to 15/14 maybe. one of my biggest flaws rn
Yeah that's completely possible if they remove around 6-7mm

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg

From subhuman to human
From human to chad
No he's not. He said that it is unlikely to turn you into Chad. If you actually paid attention he said it depends on your starting base, how well your surgeon is able to do what you want and etc.
what is a GOOD BASE
How many fixable flaws you have, how many good traits you have and how good certain ratios are.

What are your thoughts about the below? Personally, his chin looks much better, his nose from the front still looks awful and he is still subhuman tier. Maybe after swelling it will look better, but I doubt by much. In examples like these, I am torn whether it was a good idea and whether he should keep going or whether he should not have even tried in the first place...Clearly, he will never be Chad, but was it still worth it? How much further could he go?

you're oversimplying this bcuz ur biased due to your own upcoming surgeries and you being indian

i don't really understand what you mean by in your signature

"MDO+Orbital Rim Implants+Canthoplasty+Rhinoplasty+Stroma = Me being a PSL 5.5-6"

i've seen your face, if you legit believe ur gonna reach that you're just low IQ, i'm sorry

its not just 1+1+1+1 then it just all magically synergises together and your heavy indian pheno also disappears by magic and suddenly you're on same level as white 5.5-6 psl dude. you won't be. the sooner you swallow this, the sooner you can set realistic goals that you can, actually reach

I would be a legit 6 psl if I ever get an nose job
F

Does he even know that Eppley and Taban exist?

He does have a point that surgery can only bring you up by a fixed amount of PSL points, but any increase is welcomed.

he was literally the first guy from psl who got surgery with dr. taban

and many (not all) of tabans result look not very impressive. it just looks like they are squiting 24/7 with their eye area still being ugly.