Faceapp shouldnt be legal

D

Deleted

Lurker
Its legit the biggest suifuel Bcuz it shows you something completely unachievable.

When i morph with Photoshop atleast i know that i’m ”only” chaning jaw angle for example and that with implants it would be possible. Faceapp changes small things everywhere making it still look like you but a million times better.

This doll ruined my day (eyes look shit though jfl)

8C463ADF F105 4F23 AA88 BACBCB786D9F

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, BigJimsWornOutTires, metagross and 5 others
Gay alien who loves to suck cock
2982485 8C463ADF F105 4F23 AA88 BACBCB786D9F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, BigJimsWornOutTires, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
so this explains why ur in such a shitty mood dawg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted
Its legit the biggest suifuel Bcuz it shows you something completely unachievable.

When i morph with Photoshop atleast i know that i’m ”only” chaning jaw angle for example and that with implants it would be possible. Faceapp changes small things everywhere making it still look like you but a million times better.

This doll ruined my day (eyes look shit though jfl)

View attachment 1776975
Looksmax chad wouldn't exist without it

• +1
Reactions: gamma
so this explains why ur in such a shitty mood dawg
I’m in a depressed Mood Bcuz of my dedication to getting the hair transplant. The surgeons i’ve contacted dont fit my timeframe which puts me in a hairy situation.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
IMG 20

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, forevergymcelling, germanlooks and 3 others
Now imagine how Xangsane must feel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, forevergymcelling, Xangsane and 4 others
I’m in a depressed Mood Bcuz of my dedication to getting the hair transplant. The surgeons i’ve contacted dont fit my timeframe which puts me in a hairy situation.
u look great and are redpilled at a super young age and are rich

i'd trade places with u in a minute but I also get the feel to need to looksmax as young as possible

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Faceapp morphs look like shit tho. Natural>

• +1
Reactions: mug
i'd trade places with u in a minute but I also get the feel to need to looksmax as young as possible
If i dont get it Done before 2023 i’ll have to wait untill after college which Will complicate things a shit ton and you could also understand why i would want it to be Done during college Bcuz of the student hoelife.

I have a literal perfect setup aslong as i find a surgeon.

My family owns a winter cabin where i can live alone recover in the mountains and i wont shave the top but instead fringe and use a beanie.

Faceapp basically buts a chad face on your face shape so its almost impossivle If not deformed.
i feel like a big % of what makes face look so good on faceapp is it changes the colouring and contour and shit like how makeup would

you're literally legit 8 psl :pepefrown:

You're right tbh. I know someone irl that thinks a FaceApped version of themselves is literally them. Incredible delusion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
stfu
you spoiled rich brat
you have everything to be happy

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
stfu
you spoiled rich brat
you have everything to be happy
exactly the opposite. his life verging on a tragedy at this point. why do you think his only friend is a 35 years old man on the internet, comon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
whats the difference?
Remini makes your features more detailed, making the photo look realistic. You need to layer the original photo on top with the Remini photo so it doesn't look too gigarealistic.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Remini makes your features more detailed, making the photo look realistic. You need to layer the original photo on top with the Remini photo so it doesn't look too gigarealistic.
The lengths androidcels will go just not to buy an iPhone.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
It doesnt just upscale the features it literally overlays atteactive features just like faceapp.

I choose a weird angle which highlights just how much it fakes your apperance
C9ABA6AC 0ECA 4BDE B6E5 B04D8B80952B

• Hmm...
the fact that normies use this and not just lookism autists is telling

• +1
Gay alien who loves to suck cock
View attachment 1776978
We're headed into a strange new world that would have Captain Kirk demand to Spock, "Move us the fuck out of this quadrant now you pointy ear creep!"

And of course, Spock with his witty Jewish clever insults against the entire human race would reply, "Um. Kirk. But this is your family according to the DNA diagnosis results. These perverted creeps called Earth 2030, is what gave birth to you, you old fucking pedophile. Yeah! I know what you do on that Cambodia planet in the Delta."

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk and ChristianChad
What settings did u change?

We're headed into a strange new world that would have Captain Kirk demand to Spock, "Move us the fuck out of this quadrant now you pointy ear creep!"

And of course, Spock with his witty Jewish clever insults against the entire human race would reply, "Um. Kirk. But this is your family according to the DNA diagnosis results. These perverted creeps called Earth 2030, is what gave birth to you, you old fucking pedophile. Yeah! I know what you do on that Cambodia planet in the Delta."
Take the fucking meds

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted and BigJimsWornOutTires