Fact: ethnics are undesirable

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
<div class="bbWrapper">If there was a voting for killing all ethnics worldwide (non ethnic voted obviously) the results would be like 95% in favour of mass destruction of ethnics</div>

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and sportsmogger
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 6305" data-quote="Entschuldigung" data-source="post: 14859008" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14859008" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14859008">Entschuldigung said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> If there was a voting for killing all ethnics worldwide (non ethnic voted obviously) the results would be like 95% in favour of mass destruction of ethnics </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Why hate ethnics?</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 44409" data-quote="moreroidsmoredates" data-source="post: 14859022" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14859022" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14859022">moreroidsmoredates said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Why hate ethnics? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Why not?</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 6305" data-quote="Entschuldigung" data-source="post: 14859028" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14859028" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14859028">Entschuldigung said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Why not? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I mean what’s the reason? Sounds low iq to me to just hate.</div>

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
<div class="bbWrapper">I agree</div>

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpeg
    IMG_1622.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 44409" data-quote="moreroidsmoredates" data-source="post: 14859034" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14859034" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14859034">moreroidsmoredates said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> I mean what’s the reason? Sounds low iq to me to just hate. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>He&#039;s a rape baby, what more do you expect</div>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, HitAndRun and moreroidsmoredates
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 44409" data-quote="moreroidsmoredates" data-source="post: 14859034" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14859034" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14859034">moreroidsmoredates said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> I mean what’s the reason? Sounds low iq to me to just hate. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Something for sub 5 whites to cope with, meanwhile Chad is busy fucking Stacies from around the world</div>

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, HitAndRun and moreroidsmoredates
<div class="bbWrapper">Aren&#039;t you ethnic?</div>

<div class="bbWrapper">&#039;From Campinas&#039;</div>