Fillers as a temporary solution

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
I feel like fillers get so much slack on this site for no reason, but here goes.

Thoughts on getting fillers as a temporary break from 1psl while I wageslave for surgeries?

From what I can see, filler results are great, but the concerns are that they are temporary and will migrate. This would happen roughly at the 1+ year mark, so theoretically if I got the fillers dissolved before that (think using an enzyme for HA fillers which means they wouldn't migrate??) would it be fine? I think fillers would also serve as a trial run for implants because a lot of people choose the wrong amount of projection with implants and regret it after they get it.

• +1
Reactions: socrates^, GigaAscender, Danish_Retard and 2 others
users here are petrified when it comes to fillers, hence IMHO you should just try. I see plenty of fillers examples look better than implants, while implants are the most preferable plastic surgery here

I feel like fillers get so much slack on this site for no reason, but here goes.
you're on an incel forum , and incel is a whole personality that includes being nihilistic on everything

so people here would always try to find a difficulty , a problem or a concession where there isn't

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Tallooksmaxxer, GigaAscender and 3 others
thevudiya vijaykanth

Go for them, you will be happy.
Implants aren’t always better, depends on the area mostly.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and khvirgin
Go for them, you will be happy.
Implants aren’t always better, depends on the area mostly.
are u just gonna get urs filled every year or? is there any downsides to fillers?

• +1
Reactions: xanny
are u just gonna get urs filled every year or? is there any downsides to fillers?
Yeah, there are downsides which I’m not aware of probably.
Yet I’m gonna get filler every year I guess, I don’t really have a choice.

Yet I’m gonna get filler every year I guess, I don’t really have a choice.
And this here is why "incels" dislike fillers. Give it 5 years and you'll have spent more than you would've got implants.

@russiancel @chigoha

And this here is why "incels" dislike fillers. Give it 5 years and you'll have spent more than you would've got implants.

@russiancel @chigoha
I want the best aesthetic outcome, not caring about money. In some areas filler is better, that’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

@russiancel @chigoha
yeah you are right danish bruh

you didnt mention that implants are NOT available for europecels like me and you. Wraparound jaw implant is only attainable in the USA and latin america (Brazil, Argentina etc.). And thus fillers or nothing.

I want the best aesthetic outcome, not caring about money. In some areas filler is better, that’s it.
Fillers can augment, they can't add the look of bonemass like implants can, not to mention good luck not looking puffy after 5 years no matter how much you desolve and refill.

i agree as well. Imo fillers look better than implants except rim implant and maybe cheek implants

yeah you are right danish bruh

you didnt mention that implants are NOT available for europecels like me and you. Wraparound jaw implant is only attainable in the USA and latin america (Brazil, Argentina etc.). And thus fillers or nothing.
Yeah he is right ofc but in some areas fillers just mog. In the lower third implants are obviously better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Danish_Retard
Fillers can augment, they can't add the look of bonemass like implants can, not to mention good luck not looking puffy after 5 years no matter how much you desolve and refill.
Fillers give a sharper result. Choose the correct filler with high g prime, which were made to „fraud“ bonemass.
You also have a very big chance of looking puffy with implants, nothing of this is ideal / perfect. It completely depends on the base.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you didnt mention that implants are NOT available for europecels like me and you. Wraparound jaw implant is only attainable in the USA and latin america (Brazil, Argentina etc.).
If you can afford implants you can afford travel, not to mention Dr. Defrancq and Dr. Yaremchuk

Yeah he is right ofc but in some areas fillers just mog. In the lower third implants are obviously better.
Yeah for under eyes the results from fillers look comparable if not better than implants. Cheekbone implants have a VERY thin edge between looking uncanny too so it's a lot safer to go with fillers. I was thinking more of jaw fillers because I've seen a lot of people get 10+ ml of jaw fillers and they always end up looking puffy after a couple of years.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
normies get fillers and they look amazing in usual. On the other hand, i have barely seen good jaw implant results. I only mention jaw implant because jaw is my biggest failo

If you can afford implants you can afford travel, not to mention Dr. Defrancq and Dr. Yaremchuk

Yeah for under eyes the results from fillers look comparable if not better than implants. Cheekbone implants have a VERY thin edge between looking uncanny too so it's a lot safer to go with fillers. I was thinking more of jaw fillers because I've seen a lot of people get 10+ ml of jaw fillers and they always end up looking puffy after a couple of years.
Oh yeah man I was more talking about the cheekbones. Implants suck there. You are obviously right, fillers aren’t made to augment your whole face, for the lower third I would advice implants if you need significant projection, if not, fillers are most of the time a better choice. (Widening the chin as an example)

• +1
you are delusional. I'm not from top tier country like you to be capable of afford everything. Literally i have to get a loan for 2 years to get implant in Brasil or Argentina (5k dollars) so if i would have to pay for the travel and travel return it's almost like lifetime loan :lul:

not only acessibleness it's a thing. Money play a role as well

• +1
you're on an incel forum , and incel is a whole personality that includes being nihilistic on everything

so people here would always try to find a difficulty , a problem or a concession where there isn't
I think that’s normal because getting fillers or implants seems bizarre to the average person

wtf why? jfl to state of eurocucks
imagine getting implant for 10k euros where majority of europeans wageslave for 1k euros per month (y) I should save for 10 months to get this implant which is quite possible, but in brazil you can get it for 1/2 price