Finally an opportunity to reap the benefits of this org

asterosprite

asterosprite

Iron
This is kinda serious. My highschool farewell party is in 3-4 days. This is one of the few times I can apply the looksmaxxing knowledge I've gained for something better than going to the mall. I want to look and perform my best there for the attention seeking whore I am

Its going to have things like ramp walk, dancing, games etc etc. Can you guys share some ways through which I 17m can save my looks in this timeframe. Shit like idk niacin flush etc or if I even need that you get the point

Also I read that syrian psycho's course months ago where he said something about how he layered 4 fragrances and was complimented by the hottest chicks in his farewell party Ima try that too

Lmk if you need my face reveal or wardrobe shit privately because I just don't care this time

lean and fix skin as much as you can. really small timeframe tho. exercise hella too gotta get that blood pumping. sleep as much as you can aswell. minimize online time. u can try the fragrance things ive never tried that before

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and asterosprite
lean and fix skin as much as you can. really small timeframe tho. exercise hella too gotta get that blood pumping. sleep as much as you can aswell. minimize online time. u can try the fragrance things ive never tried that before
Any idea how to debloat properly? Don't know if I can get lean in 3 days, do you mean water weight loss? Also exercising is just weightlifting right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
Any idea how to debloat properly? Don't know if I can get lean in 3 days, do you mean water weight loss? Also exercising is just weightlifting right
no you need to be doing treadmill, stair thingy, bike, everything to lose as much fat as possible. you could do weightlifting as well though. also you will have to follow debloat methods from other people as i am not experienced on that topic

take 80mg furosemide 4 hours before the party, 3 days before the party do 3 hours cardio every day, consume shit ton of water, consume a lot potassium, consume very very little salt, and no carbs

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, asterosprite and Deleted member 57122
take 80mg furosemide 4 hours before the party, 3 days before the party do 3 hours cardio every day, consume shit ton of water, consume a lot potassium, consume very very little salt, and no carbs
fellow thug helpin a thug out

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
I would say order lasix but its too late for that.

This is kinda serious. My highschool farewell party is in 3-4 days. This is one of the few times I can apply the looksmaxxing knowledge I've gained for something better than going to the mall. I want to look and perform my best there for the attention seeking whore I am

Its going to have things like ramp walk, dancing, games etc etc. Can you guys share some ways through which I 17m can save my looks in this timeframe. Shit like idk niacin flush etc or if I even need that you get the point

Also I read that syrian psycho's course months ago where he said something about how he layered 4 fragrances and was complimented by the hottest chicks in his farewell party Ima try that too

Lmk if you need my face reveal or wardrobe shit privately because I just don't care this time
how i knew youre a graycel without seeing, "i read syrianpsychos course ". jfl, all that stuff is copied from here.