Flushing my degree down the toilet.

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
Can't be arsed. If I fail and drop out, whatever. Only thing that matters to me at this juncture is fucking girls. But can't be bothered to looksmax either, I don't know how you guys find the drive to do it, respect though.

Blogpost over lmao.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Vitruvian and CupOfCoffee
what are you studying?

no university for your horse face

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 3043, Gebirgscel and 4 others
get on stims

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, UglyMan, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Good idea future mcdonalds employee

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and nattycel
Such is the life of an incel, losing motivation to do anything. Incels cannot win. Now you will be without a degree, poor, ugly, single and it all stems from the origin of being a subhuman. Normies really don’t understand the domino effect that subhumanity has on a life tbh. I fee you bro, I feel you it’s okay, I’m holding you.
Rent free :D

I'm already a software engineer at a fortune 1000, way more relaxing tbh.
Why is every incel a coding subhuman?
@disillusioned please explain this phenomenon of every incel being a coder

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and UglyMan
Such is the life of an incel, losing motivation to do anything. Incels cannot win. Now you will be without a degree, poor, ugly, single and it all stems from the origin of being a subhuman. Normies really don’t understand the domino effect that subhumanity has on a life tbh. I fee you bro, I feel you it’s okay, I’m holding you.

I'm not incel. My motivation is dead because I am not a genius, so it's sort of similar.

Rent free :D

I'm already a software engineer at a fortune 1000, way more relaxing tbh.
You're working as a software engineer and studying at the same time?

Computer science. All my classmates are incels or borderline incels, it's pretty comical actually.

aidsy subject

You're working as a software engineer and studying at the same time?

Parttime. Dad's some manager higher up in the hierarchy so I'm enjoying myself some sweet nepotism. I don't think I'll NEED the degree either but it'll greatly help I bet.

Parttime. Dad's some manager higher up in the hierarchy so I'm enjoying myself some sweet nepotism. I don't think I'll NEED the degree either but it'll greatly help I bet.
Nice

Yep, I don't really like it but I can tolerate coding daily and I have some aptitude for it. What do you do?

What do you do?

Law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and GenericChad1444
Yep, I don't really like it but I can tolerate coding daily and I have some aptitude for it. What do you do?

What do you do?
In college

A Chad who complains.
Nice.

yeah just drop out from one of the most lucrative degrees out there bc you're too lazy bro nice 1 high iq

objects me

I'm very lazy because I don't believe that I have potential of achieving greatness. Besides that, college doesn't lead to riches. Even doctors can't become rich in a way I want through studying and workcelling.
A Chad who complains.
Nice.

No chad has ever posted on this site. In fact, I rarely see chads irl. Some people look decent sure but it's not a magic ticket like being chad is.

Seems like so much to remember. What do you do every week? Read texts a lot?

Pretty much, you read thick ass text books or watch module videos and remember a shit ton of case studies as well as the reasoning behind a court's decision, assessing the decision itself etc.

I'm very lazy because I don't believe that I have potential of achieving greatness. Besides that, college doesn't lead to riches. Even doctors can't become rich in a way I want through studying and workcelling.

Compsci jobs blow medicine out of the water in terms of salary. If you network well, have basic critical thinking skills & just do your due diligence I highly doubt you won't at least move CLOSER to your goal. Don't get discouraged.

Compsci jobs blow medicine out of the water in terms of salary. If you network well, have basic critical thinking skills & just do your due diligence I highly doubt you won't at least move CLOSER to your goal. Don't get discouraged.

In the end the boss will make a dollar for your dime. Entrepreneurship seems like the only way out of the "slave class" tbh. My original plan was to work my 9-5 as a software engineer while I spend my free time on creating startups (websites/apps). Just suffer a few years through this routine to hopefully come out on top would be my rationalization. But I'm not motivated for this because I don't believe in it I guess.
Pretty much, you read thick ass text books or watch module videos and remember a shit ton of case studies as well as the reasoning behind a court's decision, assessing the decision itself etc.

Sounds like shit tbh. I like reading on how government systems are created though and I bet that sounds dry as hell too. Are you passionate for law?

A Chad who complains.
Nice.
why did you adopt this defeatist mindset? you dont even know if ur chad under all that fat lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862
why did you adopt this defeatist mindset? you dont even know if ur chad under all that fat lol
M8 i just have fun lol.
I think it's called shit posting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
In the end the boss will make a dollar for your dime. Entrepreneurship seems like the only way out of the "slave class" tbh. My original plan was to work my 9-5 as a software engineer while I spend my free time on creating startups (websites/apps). Just suffer a few years through this routine to hopefully come out on top would be my rationalization. But I'm not motivated for this because I don't believe in it I guess.

I think that's a pretty good plan. Network & find yourself a good internship one summer. It'll do wonders for you initially. I completely agree that entrepreneurship/ startups are a good way 'out' but I also think people get reckless & downplay the importance of patience.

• +1
Reactions: Zero
I think it's called shit posting.
nah its not just this post

you've noticebaly became way more pessimistic recently tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
degree is cope

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel

Sounds like shit tbh. I like reading on how government systems are created though and I bet that sounds dry as hell too. Are you passionate for law?
Yeah it's pretty shit ngl, to truly succeed you need to be passionate about it and I don't really care that much for it which makes studying extremely difficult since I have to dedicate a huge amount of time to it. There are rare moments however where it can be interesting like criminal law or engaging in debates and stuff.

nah its not just this post

you've noticebaly became way more pessimistic recently tbh
As I've said, I am having fun(it's my way atleast).
No way at 6'8 I am gonna give up after discovering lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Yeah it's pretty shit ngl, to truly succeed you need to be passionate about it and I don't really care that much for it which makes studying extremely difficult since I have to dedicate a huge amount of time to it. There are rare moments however where it can be interesting like criminal law or engaging in debates and stuff.

TFW you will never engage in a student law mock debate with hot law girls and bully them into submission....

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
TFW you will never engage in a student law mock debate with hot law girls and bully them into submission....

That was the dream but all I got were some chubby sjw becky's and one miserable stacey who rarely ever comes to lessons

Why is every incel a coding subhuman?
@disillusioned please explain this phenomenon of every incel being a coder
Damn I feel like your talking to me

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and KrissKross
That was the dream but all I got were some chubby sjw becky's and one miserable stacey who rarely ever comes to lessons

You should flirt with the stacys. Have you tried it yet?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Zero
Degrees are bare minimum these days

Law is badass. It seems like a chad major so i will avoid it

It's certainly prestigious, which is one of the most important factors of your social life. Saying that you're a lawyer mogs the shit out of most people. But I don't doubt that there are a bunch of nerds who hope that law will turn them into pussy magnets.

You should flirt with the stacys. Have you tried it yet?

truecels aren't allowed near staceys without the national government being called on them

Last edited:
It's certainly prestigious, which is one of the most important factors of your social life. Saying that you're a lawyer mogs the shit out of most people. But I don't doubt that there are a bunch of nerds who hope that law will turn them into pussy magnets.
I study architecture

Good idea future mcdonalds employee

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel