Forcing my brother to looksmax

badromance

badromance

Banned
He is 13,he was cute af before and he could be a chadlite,but all he does nowdays is go to school and play fortnite and go out at night to play more vidya.I will let him chill this year,but next year im forcing him to run and do things with me so he doesnt have issues when he is older,but reading his messages is suifuel,he talks to more people than me,girls too :feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Make him mew, nd make dat lil nigga chug vit c

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
No vladimir
if you do this he will take over and cuck u
u need to keep him ignorant about this so he doesn't become competition

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
No vladimir
if you do this he will take over and cuck u
u need to keep him ignorant about this so he doesn't become competition
Dont pull and ER w your bro, nigga you aint gonna continue your family line, your bro may as well

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
[
Dont pull and ER w your bro, nigga you aint gonna continue your family line, your bro may as well
cope
vladimir needs to fratricidemaxx and eliminate the competition. save the balkan stacies for himself
helping your chad brother = cuck behavior

[

cope
vladimir needs to fratricidemaxx and eliminate the competition. save the balkan stacies for himself
helping your chad brother = cuck behavior
I dont have brother so idk, you might be right if near same age

I wish I had a brother like you back then :feelsbadman:

make him mew
make him lift
make him take care of his skin

i can't believe how some people can just not want to looksmax. like normies are comfortable with having skinnyfat blob bodies and acne lol

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Youngcell, mojopin and 2 others
if you lift you get a better body and if you have a skincare routine that isn't a meme then you can have good skin

Obviously.......

But it's really over for pubertycels.

At the height of puberty your hormones will be out of control and so you're gonna have really bad acne and constant bloat / fat no matter what you do.

GET O NTINYCHAT U FUCKING RETARDS