Forget about Facepulling its time for zygo pulling.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
Here's the premise, I am forward grown but don't have zygo projection. Now here's what I am going to do, put ur thumbs on the gums where your molars are and then keep going up. You will feel the zygomatic arch. I am going to pull on it with thumbs as much as I can for my own Modified Lefort 3.
Y'all Mirin aspiemaxxing?
@retard @nelson thoughts bhais?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel, 000, Chadelite and 7 others
Good luck. Is it safe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
good luck xd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 8758 and 2 others
1CA1AF10 95D4 4194 94F1 36C39FA09F9B

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan15, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8632 and 11 others
Bruh zygos is connected to maxilla trough skeletal bone, if you successfully pull maxilla forward you also pull forwards zygos and orbitals
Thats the best thing about facepulling, literally every single one of you features is enhanced

• +1
Reactions: xnj, ungewist, Darkstrand and 7 others
Thats the best thing about facepulling, literally every single one of you features is enhanced
Its not enough, I was one of the first ones to build a facepuller. I've done it alot

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Bro, have heard of Lacrimal pulling? Jfl

Jesus I didn’t even know you could do that lol it kinda hurts but definitely a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, ungewist, Treasure223 and 1 other person
Jesus I didn’t even know you could do that lol it kinda hurts but definitely a good idea
Yeah im wishing the area desensitizes

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Luke LLL
Here's the premise, I am forward grown but don't have zygo projection. Now here's what I am going to do, put ur thumbs on the gums where your molars are and then keep going up. You will feel the zygomatic arch. I am going to pull on it with thumbs as much as I can for my own Modified Lefort 3.
Holy shit I never knew I could do that. Cool sensation

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and sloopnoob
What will this to do the rest of the face though? Will this move the maxilla upward theoretically -- shortening the midface?

• +1
What will this to do the rest of the face though? Will this move the maxilla upward theoretically -- shortening the midface?
Wouldnt it make the midface longer if you pull the cheekbones up

• +1
No it would do the opposite of course, why would it make it longer
Oh yeah it makes sense now idk what i was thinking

Doesn't make sense practically tbh.

Zygos connected to maxilla. They can't move independently.

You might just have a zygomatic arch lacking in mass so less width

• +1
Any results? Is it safe?