Forward growth is the only thing you need to look handsome

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
Everything else, all other attractive traits are just a consequence of having forward grown.True especially in women, but also in men. Time and time again, I look at all the Instagram hotties in my city, they all have forward growth, no exception.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, pizza, Deleted member 11019 and 25 others
a forward projecting face is very good in motion

damn never knew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, reptiles, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Wow what a revolutionary discovery!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dude bro man, Deleted member 6403, LooksJourney and 12 others
over for recessedcels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigNoseSlavcel, kuroganeikki and 8 others
All looksmaxing should revolve around achieving forward growth, everything else is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nautica, ToursOverBoyo2020, Mouthbreath and 5 others
All looksmaxing should revolve around achieving forward growth, everything else is cope

And width, since we lack the natural width which forward grown faces develop naturally.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Nautica, Mouthbreath and 2 others
You are nothing without the right fat pad position and youthful skin. Aging face can destroy everything.
To be handsome you need EVERYTHING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 1973, LastHopeForNorman and 32 others
And width, since we lack the natural width which forward grown faces develop naturally.

Elaborate. I did notice recently that narrow heads are usually weirdly recessed.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 8758
Cope

I have amazing fat pads, good collagen and colouring with poor forward growth and recession yet still get rated highly

ofc forward growth matters and I am going to fix my flaws, yet its not the be-all and end-all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Nautica, Schönling and 4 others
Elaborate. I did notice recently that narrow heads are usually weirdly recessed.

Forward grown faces also grow outwards, its a combination that happens in puberty. If the face grows recessed it goes down (longer) instead of out (wide).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 8758 and 2 others
Everything of these matter

• Dimorphism (of body & face)
  • Youth Indicators (look 18-25 yo)
  • Health Indicators (includes airways)
  • Symmetry & Ratios (high Averageness)
  • Phenotype (white + dark hair + light eyes)
  • High Fighting Success Indicators (height,muscles,tan,tatoos,scars)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, thecaste, Deleted member 11019 and 4 others
Over if you aren’t me
4611DD64 3467 42B0 9A13 87E5E48E47C8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, randomvanish, Deleted member 6402 and 17 others
you can look good without good forward growth, and you can look bad with good forward growth, everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 9819, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Everything else, all other attractive traits are just a consequence of having forward grown.True especially in women, but also in men. Time and time again, I look at all the Instagram hotties in my city, they all have forward growth, no exception.
@SubhumanCurrycel proves u wrong
dude is fully forward grown but still gives off subhuman aura

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, CasualFapper and wateriswet
OMG! 😱 😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
2901.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5258 and Patient A
Indeed son
B305DA00 E99D 499A A169 338F5A1A8140

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, Patient A, MugzLePew and 7 others
Indeed op compare this subhuman
69DF4DD9 C6F6 43F0 ABEC FF81DB38FE2E
To this forward growth mogger
3B8DDD26 BEB5 4DDB B849 E46415B9D3ED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 6402, kuroro and 8 others
False

It's growth, features, coloring, collagen, height and muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Britishlooksmaxxer
its all about your ancestors breeding with felines

unless you look uncanny tier like a tiger/lion you are a fucking disgusting subhuman prove me wrong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MugzLePew, godlikesz, Deleted member 5292 and 2 others
Having good facial harmony can compensate for slight recession of the maxilla. E.g., strong brow ridge, good skin, etc. However, forward projection is one of the key aspects of sexual dimorphism. Without it, things can be gloomy.

Having good facial harmony can compensate for slight recession of the maxilla. E.g., strong brow ridge, good skin, etc. However, forward projection is one of the key aspects of sexual dimorphism. Without it, things can be gloomy.
Yep i have probably one of the worst maxillas on this site but my face is saved overall my good harmony

Good ratios.. plus this pic is 5 years old lol
i checked your instagram and JFL at you larping as a low key male model KEK
77dac8fe92726209f55f1b9ceda3f36a
Da1196d18b0512fb35264abe77d4e13f

your only good feature is your midface and maybe above average ramus (but still recessed chin) lmao

i checked your instagram and JFL at you larping as a low key male model KEK
View attachment 702737View attachment 702738

your only good feature is your midface and maybe above average ramus (but still recessed chin) lmao
1) Never said I was a official model + I will be once I'm gymmaxxed ;)
2) My chin isn't recessed lmao you clearly haven't looked at all my pics from all angles
3) You PSL autists have been overexposed by the top 1-10% of males not realizing normies who have maxxed out their potential (assuming good height + physique + 4+ PSL) are still getting laid.
4) Pictures don't equate IRL (motion)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Lolcel, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
1) Never said I was a official model + I will be once I'm gymmaxxed ;)
2) My chin isn't recessed lmao you clearly haven't looked at all my pics from all angles
3) You PSL autists have been overexposed by the top 1-10% of males not realizing normies who have maxxed out their potential (assuming good height + physique + 4+ PSL) are still getting laid.
4) Pictures don't equate IRL (motion)
1) gymmaxxing won't compensate for your absolute lack of bone structure
2) it is average for africans but still recessed by caucasian standards
3) never said you weren't getting laid, i just stated that larping as some kind of "fashion enthusiast" or future model is absolutely hilarious considering you look 70% homo erectus
4) the only people profiting from being observed in motion are people with actual bone structure and not people like you suffering from midface hypoplasia, i also checked your IG for videos and there is literally no PSL difference, the opposite tbh, it reveals your recession even more

i'm not comparing you to top 1-10% models, i'm comparing you to the average white guy above 6 feet JFLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5258, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
1) gymmaxxing won't compensate for your absolute lack of bone structure
2) it is average for africans but still recessed by caucasian standards
3) never said you weren't getting laid, i just stated that larping as some kind of "fashion enthusiast" or future model is absolutely hilarious considering you look 70% homo erectus
4) the only people profiting from being observed in motion are people with actual bone structure and not people like you suffering from midface hypoplasia, i also checked your IG for videos and there is literally no PSL difference, the opposite tbh, it reveals your recession even more

i'm not comparing you to top 1-10% models, i'm comparing you to the average white guy above 6 feet JFLLL
Nigga.. anyone can say they do modeling in their bios. Real models tag their agencies, never have I once said I was a legit model so miss me with the larp bs. Ever heard of freelance?
2) Again you're probably another kid who has no experience with women.. I'm not talking about only facial motion, your frame matters as well. Don't forget lens distortion brutally affects pics as well.
3) How you gon compare a white guy to a black guy? And you act as if women see midface hypoplasia and go "Ew he's ugly". Missing the fact that if you have more halos then failos they won't care. You also don't factor in voice, demeanor, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, kuroganeikki, herring and 1 other person
Everything of these matter

• Dimorphism (of body & face)
  • Youth Indicators (look 18-25 yo)
  • Health Indicators (includes airways)
  • Symmetry & Ratios (high Averageness)
  • Phenotype (white + dark hair + light eyes)
  • High Fighting Success Indicators (height,muscles,tan,tatoos,scars)
Tatoos high fight success?

If your ipd if horrendous u still look subhuman

Nigga.. anyone can say they do modeling in their bios. Real models tag their agencies, never have I once said I was a legit model so miss me with the larp bs. Ever heard of freelance?
2) Again you're probably another kid who has no experience with women.. I'm not talking about only facial motion, your frame matters as well. Don't forget lens distortion brutally affects pics as well.
3) How you gon compare a white guy to a black guy? And you act as if women see midface hypoplasia and go "Ew he's ugly". Missing the fact that if you have more halos then failos they won't care. You also don't factor in voice, demeanor, etc.
Bro its over for u look recessed af

midface ratio
midface ratio
midface ratio
eye color

• +1
Reactions: Salience and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Literally everything matters but go off sis

Foeward growth is dimorphism dimorphism is attractive

Everything matters, having one attractive facial feature doesn't automatically make you good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Alexanderr, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Even having agency doesnt make you real model. Cuz of asian or russian agencies.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Good skin, coloring, hair?

literally what "halos" do you have besides your height that compensate for your casey neistat tier midface growth?

You are nothing without the right fat pad position and youthful skin. Aging face can destroy everything.
To be handsome you need EVERYTHING.
cope

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
if he's white he def mogs you, i'm not even white and still mog recessed homo erectus like you
Yeah any white guy mogs me JFL. Keep coping you PSL autists while I continue dreaming in your white women :lul:
C1323402 D0F0 4B53 A1D1 35E85232C168

literally what "halos" do you have besides your height that compensate for your casey neistat tier midface growth?
Muh midface growth 🥴🥴🥴 you don’t have any right to criticize when I probably mog you to death. You wouldn’t say this shit in the same room with me faggot. Easy to act tough on the internet behind your keyboard and pocket pussy