found out that gross beat came with fl studio

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
just figured out how to use plugins :lul:
now i can make beat like plug walk by rich kid or xo touur liffee3 by lil uzi and ascend!!!!!
dedsrs though it is over for me because i was not trained and educated in music theory from a young age

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and fukmylyf
LOL

I used to make beats on FL studio but I forget how most of it works

Show us some of your music my dude

over for grossbeatcels

• So Sad
Reactions: haircutcel
LOL

I used to make beats on FL studio but I forget how most of it works

Show us some of your music my dude
i have nothing good enough to post, not that i'm scared to post, just that it's basically what you can imagine a retard's first beat would sound like
i got my friend to pirate along with me and he made a surprisingly decent beat, you can tell it's the second beat he's ever made but it's honestly bretty good for his second beat
i realize this is gonna be like one of those rate threads where people post a picture of themselves and say it's their friend so feel free to believe that i'm the one who made it

i have nothing good enough to post, not that i'm scared to post, just that it's basically what you can imagine a retard's first beat would sound like
i got my friend to pirate along with me and he made a surprisingly decent beat, you can tell it's the second beat he's ever made but it's honestly bretty good for his second beat
i realize this is gonna be like one of those rate threads where people post a picture of themselves and say it's their friend so feel free to believe that i'm the one who made it

LOL

I remember that " MMM ... I can feel no better " vocal sample

Yeah I can tell that's a first or second beat you guys made

Practice makes perfect ... Keep at it

Hope it all goes well for you both

ok dude you need to learn keyscales asap.
This is so offkey.

• Woah
Reactions: haircutcel
ok dude you need to learn keyscales asap.
This is so offkey.
yeah, neither of us have any knowledge on how to use fl studio or more importantly any knowledge about making music in general
though it was honestly pretty good considering it was a second beat and considering we have no knowledge or experience of making music
it's fun but i'll probably lose interest before coming anywhere near being good