FREE @nigkook

He absolutely knew. He knew why I banned BGM. Let’s not twist the facts, sir.
Sorry, but let's forget them for now, I apologize for being a fool. They deserve their bans, I was just trying to understand the situation more cleary.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sorry, but let's forget them for now, I apologize for being a fool. They deserve their bans, I was just trying to understand the situation more cleary.
This should serve as a reminder to everyone that no matter how loved you are by everyone, if you break the rules, you’ll face the consequences. And no need to apologize. Yes, they deserved the ban. No, Carv doesn’t deserve the hate.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Autismcel
This should serve as a reminder to everyone that no matter how loved you are by everyone, if you break the rules, you’ll face the consequences. And no need to apologize. Yes, they deserved the ban. No, Carv doesn’t deserve the hate.
Please check out what I've tagged you on recently. It's urgent.

Yes. That’s why I’m responding to you.
Screenshot 20240604 005346 Samsung Internet

Threats of doxxing. He did it to @Blackgymmax too.

@Master can you do something in here like talk about it and made both of them apologise or something like that

Plzz big brother

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
This should serve as a reminder to everyone that no matter how loved you are by everyone, if you break the rules, you’ll face the consequences.
I guess our love for @ascension transcends everything :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and ascension
Banned for "doxxing" when it was on the official looksmax discord for more than 10 minutes. @nigkook

Please forgive my bhaijaan for being a dummy, and give him another chance. 🙏🏽

His heart is the purest on here. I know he wouldn't do it again. He thought that @Carv's photos were public on the discord. He IS one of the few funny, and good active users. Perma banning him is quite harsh.

@Carv that silverback gorilla is your OPP, not @nigkook, please forgive him.

Lastly I ask you, to whoever is reading this, to please use this as your avi, and write "Free @nigkook" as your title (if you want to, using the avi alone is sufficient)

View attachment 2962044

Without nigkook, no ONE kooks!

FREE MY CURRY BHAIJAAN TILL IT'S BACKWARDS
Victory Winning GIF by EMPIRE

@brucewayne78 @RAMU KAKA @sub5c3l @mayo mogger @i_love_roosters
The Joker GIF
free him

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel